/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General:

Katawa Shoujo General #3340

Nap Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
#KSGGames (IRC Chat for Risk and other games): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com/
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2u171SLeoUc
youtube.com/watch?v=ubPIdf0mtqs
dropbox.com/sh/3wmyc9fsigl33l1/AADkPE6fKeYOqvBPJ9Qqjmzsa?dl=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for Miki

She doesn't need a knee brace if she can just fly.
Though falling asleep mid-flight might be dangerous

cutest sleepiest fairy

Bonus shot taken with a lewd-angle lens.

i'd tinkle her bell

cute!
thanks for your work man

I recently got an amazon fire tablet for my birthday and was wondering if its possible to get ks on in, i saw people could get it on android but idk how the Amazon tablet works.

Don't the amazon tablets use their own OS that doesn't work with anything? That is why they are so cheap I thought.

It's android way deep down inside, but it's so locked up by amazon you'd never know.

They still allow you in the settings to dl from third party sources

Sure it's all fun and games until you fall asleep in a Venus Flytrap.

nth for new art, all these years later!

Thanks for making this, user. I love it. I want a girl exactly like that.
>find her someday and never let her go
I will, I promise.

What is this from?

the one where fairy suzu falls asleep in a venus flytrap

Whats the game/program, i wasnt able to look at ksg threads for a while so i just saw this pop up

honey serecto

Where can i find it?

Nth for a happy Hana!

ah shit, sorry. copied the wrong post. anyway, search on /h/ for its thread

If they ever made a KS anime, how would they handle signing between hisao/misha/shizune? Animating all of it would be a bitch.

but would it be more of a bitch than the other 3

blurred hands and voiceover

Couldn't it just be a blurry movement with captions man.

this is a good reason to remove worst girl

Tyy

OH NO!! The evil Spider Queen Shizz has captured the Snoozu Fairy!

AND NOW SHE'LL USE SNOOZU FAIRY AS A DILDO OH NO WHAT WILL WE DO

Maybe I'm biased but I prefer PIC RELATED to the Emi in your image.

rinrinrinrinrin

yep dat's a good one too

Rin?

INB4 Vore

This is what happen when you try to draw and pet a dog at the same time

This might work when it's a conversation between all 3, but in a one on one conversation that'd be a little silly. Maybe crop the hands all together?

I don't think you'd have to crop the hands for everything man, just make smother transitions for when a conversation becomes more serious.

>Maybe crop the hands all together?
but rin already has that angle covered

remind me why emi couldn't just go to a normal school?

Because she constantly hurts her legs from running, and has to see the doctor for it every time man.

Because lol plot has to happen. Most of those kids could go to normal schools. Tinnitus, burn scars, missing a single hand, etc, none of that would even qualify you for a handicapped parking spot. It kind of makes Yamaku a really unbelievable setting since it's described as a place for people who either can't function without special accommodations or could need emergency medical attention at a moment's notice yet filled with people whose disabilities are mild inconveniences.

then don't fucking run dumb bitch fucking women i swear

but muh dad

I know man, maybe she's also in there for some sort mental problem that causes her to constantly hurt herself.

Where are all my Suzubros? Where is everyone who said "interesting" when I alluded to the fact I was working on a Suzu video?

After countless software and hardware issues over the last five days--I realize more than ever how badly I need a new computer--it's time to finally fucking release this thing.

It's just over 11 minutes long, which I realize might be a tad on the long side, especially if some of you are at work, so I won't waste too much space here. Just please allow this one indulgence, which is to explain what this is and how it came to be:

>What it is
An expanded version of the "scene" depicted in my Suzu comic. It all started two threads ago, when asked if there were any more like it, indicating that he liked the sentiment it expressed. I decided to make a new version with my latest sprite edit (pic related), which led to the idea of doing a video version with music, which led to the idea of just turning it into a full-blown confession scene.

>Why it is
I had been lurking on /r9k/ at the time, as part of my Saki writing research. The lonely robots there sometimes reminded me of the sad posts /ksg/ occasionally gets from anons who have given up on any hope of ever finding love, and some who are even facing the prospect of suicide. I wanted to write something for them.

I know it's kind of a mess. Believe me, I know, because I was rewriting parts of it until the very end. I think it needed to be longer, but I think 10+ minutes is probably the threshold for most people. This is not the right medium for telling long stories. But it came from my heart, and I needed to get it out my system.

This is for everyone on /ksg/ who's struggled with intense feelings of loneliness and depression, as well as all my fellow Suzubros and anyone who's ever enjoyed any of my sprite OC.

Please enjoy user's Confession: youtu.be/2u171SLeoUc

Emi's route required the most suspension of disbelief imo

Hana doodle

Some of the dialog was a little hamfisted, but overall wow what an amazing thing you've made. Seriously maybe the best new oc I've seen since I've been around.

I hope we see more of you, it's stuff like this that keeps this place alive.

awesome. have to be at work for an 11-hour shift in 8 hours, but will watch tomorrow

This is a very nice video user. I'm not even a suzubro but it makes me feel things, well done! It's hard to believe there's still people that make quality oc to this standard.
>lurking /r9k/ for Saki writing
I'm not sure what you could get off /r9k/ that would fit Saki tbqh

Nice video man, but I think the text moved to slowly, although I can get why it was so slow.

Thank you for the kind words, but especially for your honest criticism of the hammy dialogue. That was partly due to me not having written in a while, but mostly it was because I was struggling to keep it short and to the point without missing any of the emotional beats.
>I hope we see more of you, it's stuff like this that keeps this place alive.
I'm not going anywhere. I don't plan to, in any case.

Thanks!
>I'm not sure what you could get off /r9k/ that would fit Saki tbqh
You might be surprised.

Nooo, don't say that! You don't know how much time is spent just balancing the speed of each line...

Oh well, thanks for being honest. At least if the text is too slow you can always turn the playback speed up to 1.25x.

I should probably correct what I meant then man. I meant that I thought it was slow, but that you chose a speed that works better than what I want. I meant to praise you on good work with the text speed man.

for Rin

haven't watched all of it yet, but so far so good

Get on discord

Oh. Well, thanks.

nah that ain't my bag baby.

My headcanon was that she needed to go to Yamaku when she was still learning how to walk again, but stayed there after Yamaku served its purpose.

Yamaku isn't for people with mental problems (although there may be people with mental problems that happen to be there).

I meant the mental problem kept her there due to the physical harm it causes her man.

How is Yamaku run? It looks like it would be really expensive to go there.
Lilly and Sizune make sense, rich dads.
We never learn anything about Misha's or Rin's parents do we? so we can just assume they can afford to send her
Meiko probably lives off of a hge life insurance or settlement from her husbands car accident so that is how Emi can go.
Hanako's parents both had good life insurance policies maybe?

Reminder that Shizune's route is objectively trash

I beleive Misha says that she is there because she wants to learn sign language, however it costs a lot because she has no real disability. That suggests it doesn't cost anything for those with disabilities, probably a combination of government support and donations through the Yamaku Foundation.

You get to see Misha naked in it though

I swear to god, if this leads to an argument about how Hisao kinda took Hanako's virginity by force

ksg mansion when

Correction: it is objectively trash in all ways but Misha.

Give me some Misha ideas I'm bored.

Let's not forget Jigoro here

Something involving mishabutt. Maybe a set where she's posing in her panties, followed by anal from Hisao? Sorry I can't think of anything more imaginative than that at the moment.

>hana with a thot haircut
why

Hana is too self-conscious to be that outwardly emo

As a self-proclaimed expert on Mishabutt, I second this idea. And honestly making it as cute and as comfy as possible would be super appreciated too

And that being said, one for Mish. As a whole, not just her butt. Entire Mish is awesome!

mish getting squished

Misha, but doesn't look 6 years old.

Okay I got it.
Hisao is going out of town so Misha decides to take some sexy pictures for him.

Off to a good start...

This was comfy. Good work.

>Two Suzu OPs in a row
I approve.

Where are Hanako's scars in that?

And it still looks good!

This is the most likely reason Emi stayed at Yamaku.

What even started KSG mansion?

youtube.com/watch?v=ubPIdf0mtqs
>DEAR HICHAN
>I"M GLAD YOU MADE IT HOME SAFE
>I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH YOUR PARENTS THIS CHRISTMAS
>BUT IF YOU GET LONELY THESE COLD WINTER NIGHTS
>MAYBE THIS WILL HELP KEEP YOU WARM
>dropbox.com/sh/3wmyc9fsigl33l1/AADkPE6fKeYOqvBPJ9Qqjmzsa?dl=0
>P.S. DON'T SHARE THIS LINK WITH ANYONE
>P.P.S. I MEAN IT !!!

>immediately shares it with Shizune
Bless you, you glorious madman, you. This is even better than what I had in mind. Keep up the great work, my boner and I really appreciate it.

To be honest with you the only post that I made was the first one of her placing the cell phone. The rest were all pre-made poses that needed little to no tweaking besides rotation, placement and expression.
Might do a follow up of her masturbating.

To be honest with you the only pose that I made was the first one of her placing the cell phone. The rest were all pre-made poses that needed little to no tweaking besides rotation, placement and expression.
Might do a follow up of her masturbating.

Please do. The only thing that would have made that set better would have been a few pantyless rear shots, so if you could do one of those with her fingering herself, that would be sweet.

The perfection of her boobies is amusing. 15, 18 and 19 are so damn cute, and the smug face on 22 is damn hilarious. Hats off to you sir.

>spoiler
P-please do. Both holes?

May I suggest you start using Marukage items

It's not always doable (with limbs outstretched) but it's always more pleasing to the eye

>pantyless rear shots
WAHAHA!! Hichan, just what kind of girl do you think I am?
I'm glad you like them.
Possibly
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Very nice. Agree that dialogue was a bit janky, with " I DON'T WANT THAT GIRL! " being the most obvious improvement, but I did enjoy it, even though you dissed ANGUS. Makes me want a Suzu route now, which is a good thing.

>Possibly
Oh wow, oh damn

Can someone explain what this general of legends and dreams is about?

Well yeah, thus my suggestion.
It's a vanilla item in the "screen" section.

Basically a round shadow. Place it under your character to make your pictures look more natural when no shadow is being casted.
You can add a couple of thinner scaled down ones to do the shadow of the legs if necessary.

>oh Hichan...
>I've only just begun...

Promising yourself that you'll improve and then failing to effect that promise.

Ah I see. The only 2D effects I ever messed with were the speech bubbles. I'm going to have to remember that one in the future.

yes
YES
Based HS user is at it again.

Holy shit man. That was beautiful. I was the guy who originally asked about the sprite edits, and I've also sometimes been one of those lonely and depressed /ksg/ anons. I'm not usually much of a suzu fag but it was really great. I also really loved the Lilly image you made in the same vein. The video resonated quite a lot with me and my experience with girls. Sometimes I feel like all my attempts at self improvement are just a useless way of coping, and find myself starting to believe Kenji. Sometimes I just want to give up and accept that I'll be lonely forever. I feel like I'll never find true love. I should probably be a bit more hopeful, but I'm never going to meet a wonderful girl by just sitting around inside waiting for her to find me.