ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFWy_05hppE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VPS40GFuN70
youtube.com/watch?v=h5Vmf3u0D1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You let the Naiad sink you monsters

Sorry bud, missed this one in the catalogue.

>aaaaargh

Also 5th for slav shit best shit.

Did Veeky Forums just get spammed again, or did we LET IT DIE?

>still letting it die
You should all stop gawking at your plane-fu and

Somethings rising but it isnt my plane.

Is it time to let the general die until AC7 is released?

>This meme again

Yeah mate, you're right. Go fuck off, we'll be right behind you.

This was a meme?
I'm relatively new to /aceg/, a lost soul from a now ded general. Figured this was what was happening since there's absolutely no news coming out any time soon, and the release is still pretty far off.
Let me just fuck off then.

We can't die twice in one day, right? Right??

These are our ded hours, unfortunately.
Post planes.

>Suddenlink decides it would be hilarious to hit my PS3 with one of their data-killing popups while on the plane select screen
>Infinity decides that this constitutes leaving a match in progress, which has never happened before
>immediately dropped to B rank
>45 minutes later and can't find a room in co-op or NTDM
So did I just get soft banned?

Best kill/loss ratio of Vietnam coming through.

Different thing happened with Mighty No. 9,
which is delay = instant release.
And the result?
A shitty game or shall we say,
Mighty No. 2.

As for AC7, while it is certain that the gameplay, graphics, and story will be awesome, optimization is a thing that should be worried about.

Go ahead, shoot all your SAMs, see if I give a fuck.

Agreed.
Ace Combat in anything that isn't a solid 60 fps would be pretty hella gay desu senpai

This triple threat tactical fighter-bomber (with a big emphasis on the bomber) has almost as many gun kills as the F-8E had total kills. So much for the 'last gunfighter.'

I have an old & slow PC, a PS2, PS3, and Xbox 360. What do?
Do I buy an XBox One, a PS4, or build a nice gaming rig PC? I don't know where to spend my money for AC7. Which will let me feel the rush of superior air power?
Actually, which platform are most people gonna play on anyway? There was a straw poll up here a few months ago, but I forgot to look at the results. I'd just go with that one.

Didn't they pull it from frontline service because it kept getting dropped by MiG shitpencils? Sad, it's an awesome airframe.

PC is a safe bet as you can already play all of the other mainline games. there's a chance that the game will have crossplay with xbone and PC if it's win10 exclusive.

Actually the official balance is 27.5 Victories vs 17 aerial defeats. According to a book I have, one F-105 allegedly scored an aerial kill on a MiG-17 with 750lb bombs.

They did get murdered by AAA and SAMs though, but from that the US developed wild weasel missions, so their sacrifice was not entirely in vain.

PC seems to be a good choice, yeah.
I wonder what sort of system requirements will be necessary for the game to run smooth though. I guess it's time go go shopping for a good video cards, processor, etc.

Also if you want to talk about poor showings in vietnam, there's always the F-5. The only modern USAF aircraft I can think off of the top of my head without a positive kill ratio.

Maybe on par with Tekken 7 or Strike Vector EX as both utilize Unreal Engine 4.

Or maybe you can use Project Wingman to make an estimation out of it.

How many F-5s did they send to Vietnam? It doesn't come to mind as one of the workhorses like the Phantom, Crusader, or even the Hun.

Initially 12 were deployed, of which 9 were shot down. 7 to AA and 2 to MiGs. Eventually 17 in total were in country. It was decided that it wasn't worth it to return the aircraft to the USA, so they were turned over to the south Vietnamese airforce for the remainder of the conflict. These USAF models, and a number sold directly from Northrop, would be captured by the North Vietnamese and turned over to the soviets for study. The south vietnamese government wanted F-4s, but the less advanced F-5s presented less of a risk in terms of technology leakage (a good precaution as it turned out), and better suited to short range low and slow ground support and were within the technical capabilities of the VNAF to operate without direct USAF oversight.

Listen here you little shit. Don't talk about my planefu that way, she is a wonderful girl

You words might say
>stop talking shit about my planefu

but all Val is going to hear is
>Please bully my planefu harder

>Don't talk about my planefu that way, she is a wonderful girl

Well putting aside the numerous and varied problems and deficiencies of the F-5, for a cheapo plane it doesn't look half bad. Better than the Typhoon at least.

Another F5 buddy, I thought I was the only one.

34th for i wish plane ponchos were a thing

If only

I wish cute girls in plane ponchos were a thing.

pff, that's a mig-28, dummy

If you make the one the other will follow.

>implying any of us will have the chance to make cute girls

But is it a dummy MiG-28?

That's an F-5 after it defected to the Soviet Union and assumed new ID.

Because they let the southvietnamese fly with it...

PC VERSION WOULD NOT SUCK IF THEY INCLUDED PUCHIS

Gaymen Pee Sii
No clue honestly we don't know how good the ports on anything will be. We don't have all that many details anyway

>tfw no proud belkan fighter ace gf

best ace combat picture ever

>tfw no tomboy mechanic gf to build planes with
>tfw no gf with an aviation fetish
>tfw no gf

>user why is your phone background a plane?
>because it's cute
>...that's weird

Incidentally my phone background is a cute plane

Silly user, puchis cannot be killed

why can't i buy this

there is no justice in this world

Pay for a custom

youtube.com/watch?v=gFWy_05hppE
Soon we'll have an IRL Delphinus or YF-21.

Did the Wright's patent on wing warping finally run out?

No joke. I would buy that radar bag and use it.

Comfy poncho for comfy hugs

Prec banned me from the Discord because I called him a hypocrite. Thanks /aceg/, was great knowing and playing with most of you. A sincere fuck you to Prec for being a hypocrite and asshole.

>tfw you've actually had this conversation

Does anybody have the image of Pixy saying:
'V2 soon buddy?'
Oh really? When?
'NOW'

delivered

Quick over to Veeky Forums they must know where you can order someone to make this

>Discord
Absolutely Belkan

you do realize the discord is completely disconnected from the general and is a splinter group
none of us want anything to do with the discord, especially considering you've probably been doxed just by joining it

that's an insult to belka

Thanks bud

>playing Dynasty Warriors 8
>think Cao Ren sounds kinda familiar
>find out he has the same VA as Swordsman
Heh, now I keep thinking of Swordsman wearing a big suit of armour, and Cao Ren flying an F-14.

I've been out of the loop. Why is it a splinter group and doxxing?

Precisionista is the admin of the /aceg/ Discord server, he keeps track of everything you publicly say and do. Most people don't like him and he's too egoistical and full of himself to acknowledge that fact.

im not entirely in the know myself since ive only been around a couple of months, but afaik a while back /aceg/ made a steam group filled with members which began to distance themselves from the original general further and further until they were two separate entities
they eventually made a discord, using that while the steam group died and never returned, with anyone entering the discord supposedly getting doxed, which is unconfirmed, although they could just mean Prec, the ring leader of all this shit, writing down everything we say for later reference, which is confirmed and is some high grade autism imo

Just finished watching Last Exile. What a ride. I somehow guessed the way the world was shaped early on. I consume too much sci-fi.
That ending gave me some Ar Tonelico nostalgia rush due to some weird mental associations of mine, likely due to the Exile's purpose and activation reminding me of Metafalica and Infel Phira.
I can't help but cringe at the memory of some of the airship designs in Ar Tonelico, such as pic related, a platinan design. Those in the second game look better, but they could use some work.

>Prec, the ring leader of all this shit, writing down everything we say for later reference, which is confirmed and is some high grade autism imo

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

You are correct actually. I don't know why Prec is doing this but he's always appeared as a complete autistic fucknugget to many people so it shouldn't surprise anyone.

theres a reason the discord is hated
and theres a reason some of us also dread the release of AC7 as they claim theyre going to return once it does which is gonna turn the general into Hoffnung
prec is also supposedly so full of himself even if he wanted to post with a tripcode he wouldnt since he doesnt like the idea of people not knowing its him

Prec is a giant, egocentric arsehole. His less than charming behaviour includes researching everything about you so that he may use every last scrap of information against you. This means that we welcome him as a Belkan in Directus, and that everyone that does put up with his shit is basically an enormous wanker.
Anyway, have a

meant to say post without a tripcode, i am incapable of spelling

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=VPS40GFuN70
>Welkin makes a last stand against imperial forces during EW3
It's always fun to find VAs in different properties

I hate it when they overengineer these things. I just want zeppelins, Leviathan like flying battleships or balloons strapped to a boat.

That said I don't remember anything about Last Exile and I never heard of that game.

Obligatory morning Flanker post

The Ar Tonelico airships are indeed overinginered, considering the "disk" is both the power plant (actually just a receiver for the wireless power system) and a lift generation device capable of moving it's axis of thrust around to some extent (at very least it can thrust the aircraft forward, make it hover in place and make it back away). The wings are only there as control surfaces that don't require as much power to use as completely changing the vector of thrust provided by the disk.

Last Exile battleship designs are much neater, pic related being a good example. I'd still give Vanships (small fighters/hot rods) wings, but they generate lift by making a substance known as "claudia" flow through piping along the frame.

>tfw Bannon sacrifices himself
It's literally impossible to still dislike him after that mission.
Not that I even disliked him during the campaign, his phone cutscenes are really sad.

I remember the LE ships looking really hollow in their 3d models at times. Especially the big bad one with the cloud cover and all.

Vanships are hit and miss.

Haven't played the game, just came accross this at some point.

It's one of the best and most underrated RTS in my opinion. The campaign does a good job of setting the atmosphere and getting you invested in the characters. And the level of carnage you can achieve on-screen (especially with the No Hope mod) at times is WH40K tier. Not to mention it is pretty.
Though, like any game it has its fair share of small grievances on my part; one of them being that the aircraft you get from calling in strikes aren't actually objects and can't be damaged, so you get scenes like an F-15 flying through multiple nuclear detonations without a scratch.

WIC is actually probably up there in my top 10 non ace combat games of all time. The story and campaign have great story telling.
It was actually quite effective at balancing difficulty with dramatic tension, Pine Valley, Seattle.

Also despite the ridiculousness of it, the opening cinematic will never not get me hyped.
youtube.com/watch?v=h5Vmf3u0D1A

Plus the game is so beautiful, I like just setting my camera on a unit, zooming in, and watching them do their thing.

Does it make him Prec Prick or Prick Prec?

best camo coming thru

Great game for sure, underrated as fuck and it even came with a SDK. Modern Warfare is another fun as fuck mod once you get the hang of it (and after disabling the support role for the AI else you're going to get steamrolled during the entire round - JTACs are also broken as fuck if strategically placed in hidden spots).

On the other news, what are the opinions on having colored backgrounds with logos? I also threw in a Data Swallow logo for the sake of it.