/aog/ Attorney Online

Suicide posting in Arcade edition.

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Ded)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
DGS2 trailer youtube.com/watch?v=U6oclCrPyNo
DGS1 translated playthrough is back on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=0m-AdWHDEAA&list=PL1vvPkGTr_iR67W3Cpmw5APvfCoQYmVoX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWAXICxgmGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No suicide here, just planting CURE GAS in every area for everyone!

Someone brought up an ACME versus AOV case. Where can I watch that?

Celeste from CT here, my computer crashed and isn't working. Do not know when it will be fixed.

RIP the blackened just when we were going to finger you

it's okay saltman just keep drinking yourself into liver disease, we'll take it from here.

How goes casing today? That's what you're all doing, right? Casing?

I haven't played AO for about 6 months, what do I need to know to get up to speed? I'm currently downloading the full game on the download page.

fclss came back, became involved in drama, stalking newfags, ddosing a server, posting personal information.
CC area has arcade in it. Twice the cancer.
After taking a look at his inbox after his computer was broken for a week, Lewdton quit. Every autist in the mod discord sent him hundreds of pings and messages. Anongrill (formerly Athena admin who has literally never cased), who scooped up the server when he pulled the plug, has been called out on a few occasions for being really retarded.

>what do I need to know to get up to speed?
Run.

YOU MANAGED TO LEAVE ONCE
DON'T COME BACK YOU'LL BE STUCK HERE FOR GOOD THIS TIME

Glad to see things haven't changed, but I still want to get my GREG fix.

If you want to know the non-drama news

>new format being tested out based on LA noire
>non-traditional formats (like AAIs and CTs) more popular right now
>Almost all DGS characters have been ripped, DD revisit next
>qualityquill and lewdton are rip, F
>Hazama from BlazBlue got in after a hair dye job, someone's trying to switch him back to original flavor
>we actually have more than one streamer
>new mod soon™
>lots of good and bad cases
And some other stuff

Bumpu

Rhoda did the same thing only worse

NO RANDOM ALLOWED

NO RANDOM ALLOWED

It takes some heavy dedication to shitpost an area during dead hours.

>the case derails
>the meme magic flow freely
>it becomes a thing of legend

Never change, you crazy memes.

>only worse
They're as bad as eachother for the server.

Let's not forget that it's their friendships anongrill keeping them safe from being banned.

>It's a Ryu joins an area to shitpost in all caps and spam jukebox changes episode.

PROVE IT.

Anyone has the link for an AA video where the culprit is the judge but also an alien?

Rhoda sometimes makes an effort to fly below the radar. fclss stinks up an area as soon as he joins it every time.

>Rhoda sometimes makes an effort to fly below the radar.

You mean the blah baggins video?

Good to see we're still in the phase where everyone thinks their shitty jokes are funny in cases

Wait, I'm looking through Ibuki's spritesheet right now looking for an animation I saw someone do where she was screaming and started bouncing off the walls and shit, but I'm not finding it. Am I retarded and just can't find it, or was that ini editing?

Huh, the 19(legoof).gif I had wasn't animating.

Absolutely autistic.

Class Trial later today

If you didn't see it in the game, why would you go looking for it? It's another shitty OC by anongrill

>another CT delayed for anongrill
you can't make this shit up

she hasn't been in one on our server yet, so may as well

i encourage the admin doing cases with the community.

>tfw haven't been able to case in a few weeks
>looking through old case notes
>realize I started keeping them a fucking year and a half ago
>mfw

To throw in a more positive post, thanks for the good times AOV. Have a bump in exchange.

>delays CTs left and right
>never joins them

stop being trolled by her this is just like the people who would build something in CC and then never run it just to delay a CT ready to drop

You know what I like about CTs? There's natural discussion, and not a strict progression between parts dictated solely by tradition

>Badmouthing the meta.

Fuck off, Japman.

Yeah but it can get too off the rails with topic jumping all over the place

>natural discussion
>people arguing over each other
There is not strict progression, I give you that but there is a time limit instead that only exists because you all know that if there wasn't one you would argue forever and end more salty than usual.

Well the main reason for CTs being such a mess is that there's so many people talking at once with different sides. That's not a problem in the AA court setting

>blah baggins
Not quite sure about the name.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWAXICxgmGw

>There's another wave of removal polls, and even though most of them are jokes, people will still take them seriously

>natural discussion
>gibbering newfags talking over one another because that's how they do it in mafia

>Stenos that shitpost in the doc and IC
>Stenos who bitch about how hard it is to steno when it's easier than it's ever been

Remember when stenos didn't bitch and recorded shit with no drama? They're as bad as rippers now.

Its true though Rhoda would woof on command and doesn't anymore and he doesn't shitpost and bait people in the mod contact either.

>Its true though
They always fuck up if you give them enough time.

Yeah but he's actively trying to watch his words and do it less

Happy 10th anniversary to The World Ends with You.

>it really has been a whole decade
>still no sequel

Bagginstuck 2 when?

>i encourage the admin doing cases with the community.
Even VVing's cased more than her

That's wrong.

I don't have the teaser image with me, so just imagine I'm posting that with this

you should already know what it looks like by now

>never cases

>has done 3 this past week

rude

See... Your eyes on the mirror. Outside: A hero. But inside... A thief.

See... There's only left in you, among the little friends, void motives.

See... Doubted, in a burned world, for being who you are.

Go... So far away from the Father, thinking and weeping for your lack of faith.

Quit this rebellion. Think and return. Break your chains! God has plain life!

It is worth remembering and seeing... Seeing the old love, the friendly embrace, the party is only starting!

For, having repented, one more child is back home.

See your eyes on the mirror... Outside? A hero. but inside... A thief. THIEF. See! Inside you there's only little friends and void motives left.

See? Doubted in a burned world for being who you are.

Go! So far away from the Father! Thinking and weeping for your lack of faith!

Quit this rebellion! Think and return, break your chains! God has eternal life, it is worth remembering and seeing... Seeing the old love! The friendly embrace... Life has only just started.

For, having repented, one more child is back home.

Someone make more Mia coffee emotes.

Memes?

anyone have this emote but with a black dick and semen?

i remember seeing it

>tfw to intelligent to play defense

>First time as lead prosecutor
>No real evidence points to defendant
>Try to find a reason this case exists within witness testimony
>Case ends seven hours later
I don't blame anyone but my self, frankly.

Empress Liquid's the server coder now, when will she overthrow the oppressive regime that is Anongrill and become admin herself? It's now known that she can do almost everything. There's literally nothing our Empress can't do.

They certainly can't do one thing, and that is show any amount of humbleness

?? when did they not show this

>create a closed group
>lies about what they can rip
>keep everything behind a lock
>important characters still not ripped
>still producing garbage like jurors
shit nigga they're anything but humble

>Create a closed group
how does this relate to humility
>lies about what they can rip
>keep everything behind a lock
the hoarding meme was a meme you meme
>important characters still not ripped
>still producing garbage like jurors
it's the other rippers who are still ripping jurors and HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO HUMILITY

nigga what does that have to do with being humble

>?? when did they not show this
I think the list would be shorter to hear when they have been humble. Please user, show us how Liquid, who calls themselves """""EMPRESS"""" is humble at all

The empress meme is a meme you fucking dip

yes so when did liquid not show humility? because the list you gave has nothing to do with humility, you can't just >greentext and have your point suddenly made valid

>1
you do not need a secret society for fucking rips if you're humble, you keep it all public you nignog
>2
being humble is to accept that you work on something yet, you do not fucking lie in public and think yourself humble for doing so you retard
>3
see secret society

let me fix 4 and 5 by adding 6:
>creating garbage like jurors over more important characters and accepting a server coder position when you can't even fucking properly rip is pretentious as fuck

>you do not need a secret society for fucking rips if you're humble, you keep it all public you nignog
there is a logic jump here that non-autists would not make. the rips are probably kept secret so autists like you do not cry out "WHERE IS MY WAIFU WHY ARE THE IMPORTANT CHARACTERS NOT BEING RIPPED WHY ARE YOU NOT RIPPING WHAT I WANT REEEE" like you are doing now. and it STILL has nothing to do with humility.
>being humble is to accept that you work on something yet, you do not fucking lie in public and think yourself humble for doing so you retard
still has literally nothing to do with humility
>see secret society
see reasons why you are autistic
>creating garbage like jurors over more important characters and accepting a server coder position when you can't even fucking properly rip is pretentious as fuck
once again, it is the OTHER rippers who are ripping the jurors so you're autistic AND have no reading comprehension. latest thing liquid worked on and posted in #contentcreation was either iris hld or ryutaro you mega-autist

>1
see pic related
>2
they've never promised anything but they show stuff they start work on already
>3
see pic related
>6
they've not been ripping recently as far as i know, if you asked liquid herself she basically makes the code that puts all the characters and their emotes in their proper position and them taking server coder position is only further proof that she can indeed code

3 plus 0 is 3. You're still a newfag

Look at it this way, user. Anongrill and the meme crew can't fucking sprite or rip, so they'll take anything and anyone and make them out to be some fucking hero. Now Argo fucking killed himself, so they'll take any coder on. He wasn't hot shit to begin with either

These clique shitters act surprised when all the talent leaves.

Someone fugging name drop all the rippers in that private group of Liquids. I dare you. Bet you cant name more than three. Wanna know why? Liquid is "humble" enough to take all the credit, of the rippers work in that group. Fuck, I cant even think of three people in there

jumbles kekechi resharc

Not him but creating the impression that you need be in the team in order to rip, creating framework for it, and getting pissed when someone doesn't follow the ripping schedule is exactly what user's saying about a secret society.

but does anyone actually KNOW there's a fucking schedule or not? NO ONE knows because no one in this thread is in the group. so ask any of the members themselves or you know, liquid herself?

>Bet you can't name more than three
>Only names three

jumbles
kekechi
resharc
rye
phantom

>still has literally nothing to do with humility
in what fucking world is it acceptable to lie to people

>we're just doing dgs first guys!
>dd is being worked on!
>no results for fucking months
pathetic you may as well tell the truth: you didn't do shit on dd because you can't do shit to begin with

no comment, rye and raebelle are also on the team
how in the fuck did they ever lie to you?
but there's fucking ponco and clonco and you'd probably blame tassu for "dd details soon" on that black footage doc.

okay
but
what does lying have to do with humility
how does lying show a display of trying to come across with more social importance than one has
because it seems like you don't know what the word humble or the word humility means my dude

>Jumbles
Good job one for one
>Kekechi
Oh shit, seem you fell for Liquids cock slave one for two
>resharc
From what I know, he only records and doesnt rip. Nice try one for three
>Rye
Two for four
>Phantom
Litterally who? Two for five
>no comment
Another literally who? Two for six
>Rye again
>raebelle
Fine, nice. Three for seven

Where is the fourth? Try again.

to be humble is to accept that you're not the best, to accept your errors, lying about something you cannot do (dd) means you're full of shit

literally today user

see
phantom is one of the rippers to contact based on this

okay cool so please show a) where liquid said they are the best or b) provide footage so they can start ripping dd thanks

Who the fug is this capcard person? Wasn't it Liquid?

it's not liquid, and their old rips from before this week were from bootNTR based streaming which is capped at 40fps