/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

Zzzzap Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2592234299574870724/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)
steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/2333276539598578047/

>Funzie data collection!
Vote!
strawpoll.me/13414504
strawpoll.me/13414516
strawpoll.me/13414526
strawpoll.me/13414539

I-is that a dead thread?:

Tiffany!

A J

This is awful. On both a fetish level and art work level.
Please stop posting this

third for survivorbulls
get fucked killercucks. no matter how many lies you have to tell yourselves about how you're running the show and are the ones keeping the game going, you're wrong, and will for the rest of the game's lifespan be second class citizens. meanwhile we survivorbulls just keep getting support and love from the devs, and it's gonna keep going like that.
me and my 3 boys all play blackshirt claudette, hack ourselves some purple toolboxes in, and go to town on you bitches every day. what are you gonna do about it? whine in this thread, the killercuck central hub of asspain for this game's community, and get reassurance from other cucked faggots that you're really good? hah, you do that, i'll keep winning and having the developers take my side.
would love to stay and chat but i've gotta go loop a chink wraith around a pallet, toodles.

Pity these people.

GOOD THREAD FANS! WE READ EACH ONE OF YOUR COMMENT! SURE NEED A UPVOTE/DOWNVOTE SYSTEM HERE TO REMOVE THE MEANIE!

I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT OUR PLANS:
WE GOT THE KILLER CUBE, WHICH INCLUDE NERFING EVERY KILLER, WE HEARD EACH ONE OF YOU, AND AS WE'RE GOOD DEVELOPER WE WANTED TO ADRESS THE OVERPOWEREDNESS OF OUR KILLER! THANKS TO OUR GOOD ADVISOR ANGRYPUG WE SUCCESSFULLY NERFED EVERY KILLER, THEY'RE STILL FUN TO PLAY NO WORRY GUY IT'S JUST TO GIVE MORE CHANCE TO SURVIVOR AT SURVIVING:
- Killer hit cooldown increased
- Iron grasp, Agitation, Broken strength reduced.
- Nurse got one blink, and it has a stun when she get out of it!
- Hag got back her stuns on TP, and now the survivors can wipe her muds trap like they can to trapper.
- Made trapper's trap more visible, and unable to be armed in the grass.
- We've given Michael myer tier 1 heartbeat back, and we've removed his one shot mechanic in EW3.
- Billy chainsaw takes longer to revup, and you can't stop it, and you have to be static to rev it up
- Wraith can't be invisible anymore, too annoying and powerful. Flashlight has been made more powerful against him.
- The doctor heartbeat no longer gives madness, madness don't show hallucination anymore, and we reduced madness from zapping survivor.
- Mori can only be used after hooking a survivor 2 time.
- Changed up the way killer level up: they'll have to kill survivor to level up, removed the hitting part and chase, just kill 2 of them to safety pip.
THE HUNTRESS IS STILL BEING LOOKED AT, OUR QA TEAM INCLUDING ANGRYPUG ARE LOOKING AT WAY TO MAKE HER MORE FAIR TO SURVIVOR!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre game when?

Terrordrome

Also MKX

WE ALSO HAVE A SURVIVOR CUBE, COMING AT THE SAME TIME AS THE KILLER CUBE
- Buffed sabo back to infinite hook; made it faster to sabo trapper trap, same speed as disarming them
- Buffed brand new part, it now do 2 generator instantly and 50% on another, don't get consumed instantly if you did 2.
- Buffed toolbox speed and efficiency at repairing, and saboing.
- Flashlight last as long as a toolbox according to the level it is. Added laser addon to stun and blind the killer immediately, burning him even when not hitting his eye.
- Medkit are now infinite, like selfcare.
- We'll make it is now usable on you again. We found out that healing was too scarce in this game and so we re added this feature.
- Added camo in the game for survivor to wears.
- Buffed slippery meat, it now up your unhooking chance to 100% and when you successfully struggle out of the traps, they're automatically saboted.
- Buffed survivor speed to match the nurse & the hag.
- Sprint burst is now default, and is set on the sprint button, and is now the normal sprint.
- Lightweight become part of survivor, no longer a perk.
- Botany knowledge become part of survivor.

HOPE YOU LIKE THOSE BUFF AND NERF, EACH DAYS THE GAME GET CLOSER TO BEING BALANCED! ALSO BUY OUR CHARITY PACK, SUPPORT THOSE POOR STREAMER THAT HAD THE KINDNESS TO ADVISE US ON THOSE CUBES WITH THEIR FREE TIME!

I haven't seen anyone affected in the threads, but I'll post it just in case : now they're saying that DO send them an e-mail to get your bp restored, and are also implying that this is >our fault.

>It has been officially announced many times that players should back up their saves
Where? Only time I ever saw anything like that was in beta

"And the participation award goes to..."

Also
>hacking

Good taste OP.

Artist sent me a WIP of an Ace lewd I requested so expect that in the next month or so

Awwww yis.

It's a sticky on their steam forum but I don't why they think anyone visits that before having problems. I only know it because I submitted a few bug reports a while back.

>high action stealth gameplay

ARIGATO, MATHIEU-KUN.

REDUCING THE ROSTER OF KILLERS DOWN TO WIMPY JOBBERS FOR SURVIVORS TO MEME ON MAKES THEM MORE FUN AND CHALLENGING TO PLAY AS! YOU SHOULD CONSIDER NERFING THEM EVEN MORE!

T. KILLER MAIN

>Ace lewd I requested

dial back with the samefagging or come up with something more humorous if you want to continue

=^)

Tommy would be improved slightly if he at least spawned with a single pocketknife, kept his animation from the trailer, and be able to call out for Jason which will give away his position on the map.

Sadako killer when?
Happy Jason when?

I want to lewd Luluco

>lewd
>going to share

user I love you

>going to share
Who said that

>so expect that in the next month or so

Well the artist will most likely post it on their blog, so it's not like it's I'm sharing anything

>Implying the means they're not expecting it personally, not that they're going to have us expect it.

>spawn in with a pocket knife, a health spray and some firecrackers
>don't have to waste time heroically picking through a bunch of harvested cabins or relying on the odd charitable Debber dropping you something

Jarvis is no Ash Williams, but you'd think that he'd at least come prepared for the sort of peril that comes with fighting a fucking unstoppable zombie with retard strength.

He should spawn with med spray, not a pocket knife. It's absurd that one throwing knife can doom him.

>literal invincibility perks

Lag will render it useless

I imagine how nice it'll be trying to play against a laggy Huntress.

remember part V Tommy Jarvis always carried around a pocket knife and he stabbed Roy with it?

>Due to all the gook killers we are increasing it to 5 seconds

Honestly. .5 seconds is slower than a swing.
Its only really viable to dash over traps.
I feel like everyone is knee jerking too hard over this

Depends on how it's handled to be honest, we won't know if it's a broken mess or utterly useless unless we see it in play.
Against the trapper though, it'll be cancer

half second is plenty of time, timing it wont be an issue
people drop pallets mid lunge on killers no problem and that has to be exactly right

I think it's more of a precedent. If it proves popular among the survivor mains we may get a perk later on which is just a invincibility button

You forgot that say you're a killer main

Just had a series of matches in F13 with a rare competent player. He was Chad and would stun Jason dozens of times alongside me. The fact that I was always there to free him from grabs made him pretty much invincible. It's funny how weak Jason is when the counselors, even just a few of them, are decent.

yeah the melee is pretty retarded considering if everyone just decides to do so they can gangbang him like a whore np while a few work on cops or something

RIP Trapper
even though people with toolboxes already hardcountered you

You don't even need "everyone". Two guys are basically invincible so long as they don't try to attack the constantly guard spamming Jason and instead jog away when he tries that garbage.

Maybe people actually actually learn new and better killers

>just dont play him
no the devs should not fuck him so hard when it comes to everything. his traps are fucking useless already if someone just has a toolbox/finds a toolbox/LOL I JUST HAVE A PERK

he's been the most played killer since day one user

that doesnt mean shit lol, noobs will play him becasue hes the easiest, you literally dont think baout his ability because you lay it and wait

what matters is how useful it actually is and when you treat his traps like hexes then hes fucked because you can removed them from the game so hes just a wraith without invis

Goddamn, people on steam are retarded.

stay mad trapper main fag lmao

Is this the new epic juke?

Yep.

Probably won't replace SB/Lithe in the meta either, since it means trading off 2.5 seconds of super speed for a little bit of invulnerability.
Although if killer mains complains too much, they might make it so that it applies the BT effect on hit.

This is a super braindead retard mindset, more than even just playing the default character forever. Your standard/'starter' character shouldn't be completely dumpstered as horribly as Trapper is nowadays, like that's legitimately bad design but then it's the frogs so what else can you expect other than gross incompetence when they're not trying to kiss their strimmer buddies asses.

Have we all accepted that Chad is best boy and Tiffany is best girl?

>Tiffany
>Anything other than a grimy skank

It's after 10 PM so time for moonrunes, high pings, and vodkaspeak.

>Do backup strat
>Wipe happens
>replace files
>6 months later get banned for profile hacking
Like pottery

>Running sprint burst, self care, BT and DS
>vs wraith
>get 2 gens asap
>find green flashlight
>wraith downs some one
>use flash light as hes picking them up
>que benny hill theme as he chases me
>he gives up
>stun him 3 more times when he uncloaks or trys to pick some one up
>rage quit
>rank 19 wraith
>1 perk
>Survivors are all under rank 10
Pfft nothing personal, kid
But seriously I cant see how this game is going to get new people to be killer if it can put a rank 20 killer and rank 1 survivor in the same group

>Tiffany
>best

Appearance: Jenny > Deb > AJ > Vanessa > Tiffany

Usefulness in game > Deb > Vanessa > AJ > Tiffany > Jenny

Tiffany is just as useful as Vanessa.

Misfits Jason when?

Wish the killer perks where good, be nice to change things up a little from what I use.

if you're using the auto hotkey cheat to bypass the skillchecks and have all the time in the world to repair

Otherwise I'd want a team of 2 Chads, 3 Debs (with 1 of them or a vanessa swapping to Tommy after escaping via 2 seater or boat), and 2 Vanessas

>Like playing AJ because she has best stealth, decent speed, and good repair intelligence
>This makes her very viable for escaping Jason, and transporting/installing parts
>Everyone fucking hates AJ because every other game ends with an AJ with all stealth perks hiding in the middle of fucking nowhere not moving at all while the whole team is forced to watch
Seriously, who has fun doing this shit?

unhook

>>Everyone fucking hates AJ because every other game ends with an AJ with all stealth perks hiding in the middle of fucking nowhere not moving at all while the whole team is forced to watch
Maybe when the game first released. That isn't very common these days, at least not for me.

It happens way to often for me. I just spent 5 fucking minutes watching an AJ hiding in a bathroom with a bat, and of course they died as soon as they were found

What trailer animation? Just watched the main ones, didn't see anything special.
Although the first trailer has Jasons using multiple weapons, like a pitchfork from the Higgins barn. Goddamn I want the option for different weapon choices.

Stop dying you stupid fucking thread

Is this an image set? Is there more?

What am I supposed to do with the car when it gets going as Jason 7? Twice today it got started and try as I might I just couldn't keep it from escaping. Sure I did manage to stop one a few times but my cooldowns wrecked me. Didn't help that they were helping each other get out of my pulling them from the car.

>What am I supposed to do with the car when it gets going as Jason 7?
Nothing. This is like asking how you're supposed to win as the Wraith in DbD.

Oh, well fuck. I guess I could trap the gas and battery but with only one trap on the phone I'm more or less asking for the cops to get called right away. For fucks sake swap grip strength for destruction or something, Gun, please.

Part 3 Jason is obscenely popular now. I'm not sure why, he's one of the weaker Jasons. It's not new players either, they're mostly high level.

Retro skin is a nice throw back and people like his music. Even though the person playing as him can't hear the damned thing.

Most of them aren't playing retro.

>This is like asking how you're supposed to win as the Wraith in DbD.

>When you fight a P3 Wraith who's clearly had enough and just wipes the team in no time

Those Wraith mains are truly the most terrifying players. God knows what they're capable if they actually played a killer with an actual ability.

because people can't quit out of being M1'ed to death.

If he tries to beat you to death, just block and counterattack. If he blocks that (highly unlikely) you can get some distance and then quit.

Counselors can block?

>have the unfortunate pleasure of getting hook post-gates and the killer has only 1 kill so he facecamps you for the full 2 minutes
Well thank god they changed killer pip reqs.

Absolutely. You take almost no damage, suffer a small amount of durability damage to your weapon and I think you get free stamina for it. And if you block Jason's attack, you can always counterattack faster than he can attack. Not sure if it requires swift attacker, but I doubt it. Jason can only counter this by blocking every time he attacks, which means he isn't chain hitting you to death and you can get out of range.

I'll have to try it out. Is there a reason at times I can't swing my weapon after Jason hits me? Just curious if its a bug or mechanic.

Speaking of, does faster swing speed work? Mine is only 16% Rare and I'm not sure if it's worth sing over the 19% melee stun chance. I play Adam and usually use quicker melee swings, boosted stun time with bat, and thick skin. If quicker swing isn't worth it am curious if the boosted stun chance would be better. Then I'd be able to stun him well with a bat or wrench.

Faster swing speed definitely works, but I've heard the stun chance perk does not. Not sure if it is true.

If you're playing Adam you should be using a machete or axe. Strength is only good when used with damage weapons. Not only that, but poor luck makes the bat a poor choice for Adam. If you want to be a stunner, play Chad or Vanessa.

Oh, and the bat is a guaranteed stun, so even if the perk does work, it wouldn't help you while you use a bat.

So swing speed, stun chance (if it worked), and thick skin would be optimal for Adam you think? If strength doesn't determine if you stun Jason with a weapon, what does?

You should consider medic as well. Allows you to heal twice with a single medspray. Now that thick skin has been nerfed it's arguably the best perk, with thick skin just being pretty good.

I don't think any stat affects stun chance or duration, but if any stat did it would probably be luck. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't. Strength is only good for dealing damage, which is how you demask Jason for a kill. The proper way to play Adam is to prioritize repair when necessary, but otherwise run around with a machete or an axe if you can find it. If you just want to stun Jason over and over and protect people for long periods of time, Chad is the best choice, with Vanessa also being good.

Here's another tip if you're going to play Adam: you can cancel repairs if the minigame looks pretty nasty, and keep restarting it until you get one that you think you can do without screwing up. Very useful for Adam since he has high enough repair that you can usually get an easy minigame after a few attempts.

No because the actor who played Tommy in part V looked like he had Down syndrome

What could they do to Jason 7 to make him better? I like his boosted hearing, if that's even intended and not a bug. So without taking that away what could they do? Boosted morph? Destruction? I feel he should keep his water speed considering where he'd been for years.

Water strength and grip strength need to be reworked so that they aren't irrelevant, and his weaknesses need to be retooled. Can't run, bad shift and no traps all at once? No Jason should ever have that combination of weaknesses. And I don't think any zombie Jason should ever have a shift weakness.

Reworking water strength and grip strength would also have the side effect of nerfing Savini. I'm not sure how to rework grip strength, but water strength is obvious - prevent Jason from morphing deep into water. Let him morph to the water near the shore and then swim from there.

Just because most AJs are pants on head retarded doesn't mean she's not the best lone wolf counselour

She is, the problem is that lone wolf gameplay isn't really valuable or even particularly viable. It's a team game, and it works best when people split up into small groups, even if they're just pairs, and defend eachother while working on different objectives to force Jason to spread his attention across the whole map.

Yes but if your lobby is full with idiots who don't talk you'd better be AJ or you're dead

>12 games tonight
>9 against nurses
>7 running ruin builds
Is there anything the frogs can do? These are the most boring games to play. I'd rather have a guaranteed facecamp from every other killer than play against Nurse with Ruin who slugs you for half the match.

Everyone discovered the fatigue bug so there are a shit ton of nurses right now.

Is that the one that lets her have a third person view if she loads blink up during the beginning?

No, you can look up after a blink and keep track of survivors.