Do "we" like the 9-3 Aer/o/?

Do "we" like the 9-3 Aer/o/?

"We" hate nice things, so no.

>when regular Opel Vectra is just too reliable for you

I feel like I've seen a fair amount of 9-3 owners here, I suppose they will pop out of the woodwork soon enough.

I do. Fee problems when I had mind. Sporty luxury ride was nice.

The plastic they used looks nice but wears off and you get this white plastic chip on all the buttons. Also the Saab logo paint comes off.

I was genuinely sad when Saab tanked. Koenigsegg could have bought it...

In my opinion an earlier model 9-3 aero is one of the fastest things you can buy for that price, here in europe atleast you can buy an aerop for about 3000€ wich is cheaper than most things, and if you buy the ones with the mitsu td04 instead of the garret you can go as far as around 300hp without any modification short of exhaust

best cars for the money imo

They're smart, subtle, quirky and can be fairly swift

There's a lot to like and they're pretty reasonably priced now, too

I want a Saab so bad. Just a 6 months ago there were 5+ Saabs for sale in my area now there are none wtf.

Fun little cars. Only problem I had heard of was electronics failing around 150,000. Never got mine to that mileage, but supposedly it's a common occurrence. Sold mine to get a Corvette, because it wasn't fast enough. Just sold my Corvette, because it wasn't fast enough. Now I need to get something even faster than a 90 Corvette for around $5,500.

The 2006 and later 9-3 Aeros were pretty monstrous with the turbo V6.

For me this is the best car design of its decade. The facelift didn't made it better but it is still a decent looking car.

Didn't GM kill Saab

they're dirt cheap for a reason. no dealerships. no customer service. new parts are impossible. good luck if you crash and need body panels.

and they offer nothing for all the headache, so it's pointless to buy one. and I say that as someone who owned two new saabs.

>and I say that as someone who owned two new saabs
You crashed both of them?

I like it. Saab apart from FWD is a great car.

>inb4 Sweeds can't into cars

They can... they just can

>apart from FWD
They are also AWD.

Third gen Acura TL is better in every conceivable way.

think for your fucking self or go back to plebbit you drone you don’t need us to tell you how to think you cunt

No, new leases. My dad is an exec at GM corporate so we got employee discounts on SAABs. They were decent cars, but nothing noteworthy. I do wish they would have survived; I think SAAB could have been far more successful targeting the Euros than Cadillac ever will be.

Look at how Volvo has recovered. Audi still going strong. Even Alfa could be a success story. But Cadillac premium cars are all flops

See, that's their famed dafety at work.

SAAB suvs based on Caddy's new xt5 and the small Buick Encore platform would sell like fucking hotcakes to yuppies who hate American cars but love "safety"

>no customer service
There are many specialized services in EU countries. Why wouldn't there be new parts if there's a demand?

The v6 engines are shit, the 2.0 and 2.3 turbos with a tune is the best