Toyobaru or Cayman S ?

Which one should I buy ? In Europe it's the same price.
The cost of insurance is the same, and I will do the maintenance myself, so that's not a problem either.

Which one to choose ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aI-WkHBUFN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no fucking way its the same price anywhere in the world

>in Europe it's the same price
No, the toyobaru is cheaper, if you don't want a broken cayman s
>insurance is the same
In which country do you life ffs ?
>doing maintenance yourself
Then the cayman s would be the better choice. Still parts will be a bit more expensive probably

i want proof that these cars are anywhere near the same price.
cost of insurance wouldn't be the same either.
What time does your bus arrive user?

I talk about use market...

>I live in France

There is just 4 BRZ for sale throughout France... ( Is it juste a meme car ? Nobody got it... )

My 26 year old brother bought his Cayman S for 23 k €, he pays 80 € per month at Porsche insurance.

Are you fucking retarded? A new Cayman S starts at 60k€ while an 86 starts at 30k€.

If you care about driving, Cayman

If you care about looks, Toyota

Nobody wants to be seen in the baby 911, but all Porsches drive better. They are actually wide enough to benefit from the boxer and its lower CoG

theyre both pretty good drivers cars, both handle nicely

that said the gayman is simply better

*drive better than the toyobaru

>I talk about use market...
>A new

Are all amerifat just retard as fuck or something ?

To complete, here is the scope of the offer on the most popular site in France :

BRZ : 4 cars 21 990 € > 29 600 €
GT86 : 73 cars 17 500 € > 35 490 €
Cayman S < 35 k € : 89 cars 21 900 € > 35 000 €

>OP doesn't state used market in his post
>proceeds to call Americans retarded when they call him out on his stupidity
>"I WAS TALKING ABOUT USED MARKET"
Europeans are a mistake, especially the French.

>typical toyotard can't infer a situation

>OP doesn't state used market in his post
Maybe you can understand this without been a full retard ?

At equal price I would say the Cayman is the better car, so if you can do without practicality, I'd say go for it but be wary of the maintenance bill

t.oyobaru owner

Cayman is better in pretty much every single way

>should I buy a Porsche built for mountain roads in Europe while living in Europe or literally anything else

Fuck directly off. Not even a question.

this

you know u can upgrade forged rods and slap a compressor on that twin for the price of a cayman s? you will still have money left over to buy like 5 set of wheels

You probably should've specified "used" and the generation of Cayman you're comparing (most likely 987 as it's right around the same price as the toyobaru but a few years older).

/thread. Kill yourself for asking OP genuinely the dumbest thing I've read or heard all day

Cayman sounds like Gayman.
Are you a faggot OP?

You can get a decent BRZ for £14k

You sure as fuck can't get a decent Porsche for that price

BRZ is the second best not-family suitable slow car to drive fast. The Cayman is a high maintenance better version of the best not-family suitable slow car to drive fast, as it is actually fast.

he posted around the time the used market comment was posted shut the fuck up

So why /o is full of toyobaru chill thread, if the Cayman S is the same price and better in all way ?

I just did an online search within 100 miles of me.

Used BRZs go from $13k to $27k
Used Caymans go from $26k to $34k

There were like 12 BRZs and 3 Caymans.

>3 Caymans
How many million kilometers from Germany are you ?

>while an 86 starts at 30k€

A lot. But a lot of discussion is among US users here, and you'll see in Toybaru threads people quote the prices here in US dollars.

The price difference is big enough that the Cayman usually isn't discussed. A BRZ is thought of a low-budget version of a Cayman. If you told me mine was a Porsche I would laugh at you and ask why it's so unrefined.

Ho ok, so I'm a little sad for amerifat, and I understand better their enthusiasm for Japanese cars...

Probably that's why France has only 4 BRZs. Cheap reliable Japanese cars here fill a niche that competes with VW.

Porsche and BMW compete by being better cars that are more expensive and have brand status.

What is curious is the number of BRZ compared to the GT86 in all the country ( 4 vs 73 ) but Subaru is a pretty exotic brand here.

youtu.be/aI-WkHBUFN4

Heheh. So Alfa vs. Toyobaru is
>I'd rather be in the Toyobaru
But Cayman vs. Toyobaru is
>Huh? Do you need to ask?

What's wrong with these?
I was also cross-shopping these two as used GT86s are in the same price bracket as older 987 Ss. I wonder the difference in running costs realistically is though.

>2006
>80k miles on the clock

Yeah, the running costs are the question. When I was looking around I found a few Porches and BMWs that weren't a whole lot more expensive than the Toyobaru I was looking at, but they were old, high mileage, and I just didn't have the time to really look in to how much work I might have cut out for me to keep them in proper shape.

I'm certainly not about to pay out the nose to have a shop just fix for me all the time.

14k will get you a first gen Boxster S in very good condition

>Porsche

cayman. with the toy sub you will feel cheated. its under powered

cayman is a boxter with a hard top roof.
the great thing about porsches is they have long service intervals and hasnt got the 911 anal fanbase: their only argument is couldnt afford a 911...
the boxter/cayman was the last clean sheet (designed from scratch) porsche the one before that was the uhh 914

dont buy the tiptronic: they arent very good in them buy a manual instead

>A motherfucking Porsche
>A literal "sporty" Corolla

You know which one is going to impress the bitches more.