Tamamo NA Release Can't Come Fast Enough

Previous >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Fight through various Servants and rise to victory in this tournament!
Event Limited Rewards: 5* Nightless Rose CE
Nero Fest Pickup Summon - Rated up Servants include:
5* Altera
4* Nero Claudius
3*s Gaius Julius Caesar and Romulus
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php
Event drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1engRPRdkuIDawaxKYxkKz47gY0xc0ql7dKH1ecFCPqk

>[Nintendo Switch ver. "Fate/EXTELLA" Release Celebration Campaign]
Campaign Period: July 20, 2017 (Thu) 07:00 ~ July 27, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44369

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- SR Voucher Distribution ends on the 27th. Pick up ends on August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

you finished you master missions, right user?

lemme mash

Take my fucking luck. I hate Nero. I don't want Nero. All I want are goddamn Kaleidoscopes and Altera. That's about $150 dollars worth of quartz spent for 6 fucking Neros. Fuck this fucking gacha.

Too early

NP5 Nero and a rare prism aren't that bad.

Where do I get Caster gems

where do I get gems?

CASTER GEMS WHERE?

d00d. Kaleido isn't on rate up.

fucking foxtards making threads too early

Kaleidos aren't on rate up, smart goy

Will you roll for them when they come out, anons?

Friday daily it's about 80AP per gem. Otherwise you can try Kiyohime and Spartacus interludes, withdrawing from lamia's if you don't get enough.

I hate Nero. What fucking use will I get out of a rare prism?

An Altera would've been fine too.

Nope

>Three apples and three levels later and not a single talon
I'm gonna fucking scream.

Still missing one Berserker but that's it.

>Have gotten 8 Dragon Fangs so far
>Still need 27

I feel kind of bad for you user. But that's what you get for not rolling on a better banner.

I think he was rolling for the rate up on Altera and for a chacne at thing becuase with the small pool 5star CE's the chances aren't too bad and will only get worst as the game goes on.

Do talons and reverse scales become easier to farm later

good drop rates they said
33% they said

My lovely cats needs her lovely daughters so yes.

save up 5 and you can get a crystallized lore. otherwise you can save it to try and get mona lisa or personal training if you can't get enough mana prisms before they leave the shop.

Holy shit, after 1 apple and 2 level ups worth of lv99-101 AP I was able to get one more Chaos piece of shit for my Altera and then this. Felt so good

Limited zero over or Kalido for Herc?

Nightless Rose

QUICK user
DO A 10 ROLL

I love kiyohime!

My only interest was for Altera and if possible kaleidoscopes. Now would be the best time to roll before the pool gets filled with other CEs.

[email protected]
which one do you want? have one of each

I drew one Kaleido on each of my 2 rolls, but no Nero on them. 2 Ceasars, though!

Zero over Herc, use Kaleido for servant with an AoE NP like jeanne, waver or JETS

Are you serious

Mashu Mashu lemme mash you. Please

>Why can't I hold all these umus?

Thanks for carrying me, Jeanne friends.

>martha needs 15 fangs
>have 1 fang
>ushi needs horseshoes but altera hogs all 15 from this event
>medusa also needs horseshoes

Looks like Teach is my Rider for the foreseeable future. I can hit max ascension on golem day.

of course i will adopt them and become worlds best mom

Are you having fun?

So this is all my Umus went, fuck you nigger. I'm gonna burn my Altera just for you.

>Doesn't want Nero and wants Altera
>Gets 6 Nero's and no Altera
This is the games desire sensor fucking with you bad.

You did finish the expert stage in 3 turns right?

>Red chest drop from a Chimera
>It's a fucking Berserker EXP card

▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▅▅!!!!

>You burn 1 Altera
>He burns 6 of your Umu's

At least I didn't spend any money :^)

Equal exchange is beautiful isn't it?

Why the fuck are EXP cards drops?
I wish whoever allowed dies in the Director's place.

>125 gold, 75 silver, 25 bronze
>0 apples used

I've got this shit.

I don't think he did either and was talking about how much it would have cost to buy all of shit he used to get them.

Should I ascend Emiya to 3rd Ascension or save the hearts for Altera?

Also I really need to ascend my Lancelot but I don't even have enough pieces for him or Herc

Post supports too I guess

Best snek!

Reminder that liking Kiyo makes you a cuck, you are only her second best, and the second Anchin appears she'll abandon you for him without skipping a beat.

Medals are not at all hard to get, anyone who doesn't clear out the shop of everything actually useful was not even fucking trying.

The hard part of this event is the drops if you need a lot of a particular item.

Someone give me some duct tape so I can shut
davinci the fuck up

>Finally get materisl to ascend Attila
>it's the same outfit except with retarded jet wings sprouting from her ass

Who the hell thought this was a good idea?

>Chimera drops gold chest
>it's EXP

Just happened to me too, first run of the day as well, thought I was gonna start with some luck.

iktfb:

Your account is mine!

>Attila

>Get Nero on reroll
>Don't wanna level up account again

I guess I don't care about gacha drops anymore.

Well, considering she murdered him there's not much chance of that. Just being dead doesn't make you a heroic spirit.

Just got Nightless Rose from the arena

Can you get a heart from the demon in Regend's interlude?

>threatened by a lying, roasted monk

I WANT TO TEACH JACK THE PLEASURES OF HER WOMB

who chimera claw never dropping for them here

>mfw 15 of them
>mfw 3 in a single run

In a weird way yes. Grinding and relying on luck is a little fun in a masochistic kinda way.

Yeah, I would be having more fun if more of the gold claws were dropping, but this is an excellent change of pace from the monotony of dailies. Gives me hope for my continued enjoyment of the game.

Yes.

Are the bond choices in Extella like in Extra where if you make the wrong one once you're locked out of the good ending or do they just change dialogue?

Do I put her in the dress?

Not really.
Didn't get anything from 100 quartz, haven't gotten any mats from 400 AP either.

Which is why I like JAlter. She hates everyone except for me.

It's pretty much the same thing, just instead of hands or doors it's chimeras and a group of servants.

jack wants to show you the pleasures of your womb too

Reposting from the dead thread:

20 AP being the most efficient farming is a meme. You don't want your medal count "spread out" and you especially don't want it spread towards mostly silver and some gold (which is what 20 AP is). You want mostly Golds and Bronzes with the occasional silver, since they require the least amount to clear out the shops ascension mats and crystallized lore (200 Bronze, 100 Silver, 700 Golds).5 AP gives you mostly Bronze, but also a good bit of silvers. 30 AP gives you mostly gold, with some silvers.

This is somewhat anecdotal but I don't expect this will be different from others experience: I have only done the 10 and 20 AP 1 time for the reward and yet I've still almost cleared the silver shop by doing about 6 5 AP runs and the rest 30 AP. 20 AP farming is a meme that comes from the same retards who said Nerofest was easy mat farming. Don't fall for it.

Fuck off reddit

When I get my last monument I will be.

sup brah

At least I got enough to level Cu.

Well yeah, and a new background, and some shiny medals... I'm pretty easily entertained

>retards who said Nerofest was easy mat farming
Im still angry at that

Aren't fangs supposed to be "common" materials? Why is the drop rate non-existent in supposedly a "high drop rate" event?

You should definitely be farming 30ap. It also gives 20k master xp as a bonus.

There's nothing good about the farming for this event, however. This was the first event DW ever made and good lord does it show.

Maybe if I didn't get fucked over with my rolls.

>giving the priest any of your rolls

At most you should give him like 3 to 5 tickets. Never dump your load unless it's a limited 5*.

>throw in a ticket because why not
>Kaleidoscope
>"Nice I should try again since I have good luck"
>two tickets later
>black keys x2

I should have quit while I was ahead.

Can't wait to spam all my gold apples on Lamia day and be disappointed. I've been hitting Chimeras since the Nero fest started and have only received the occassional gem, not a single Chaos Talon. I fear the lamia will have similarly shite drops.

Eh. I use this to kill time and it's doing a good job of it. I wish I had gotten Nero with the halfhearted rolls I did and I extra wish that claws weren't being handed out like bread at Auschwitz. Otherwise, no real complaints.

I'm level 25, I found out I can do the 3rd event mission which gives so much exp I've leveled like once every two missions, does the exp required jump up at some point? Otherwise I think I can keep this up for hours...

So this is real power huh

I got Nero so I'm happy.

The drop rates being so ass is very disappointing however. The event is boring.

Todays daily drops caster monuments?

The good news is you get to face 4 Chimeras in a row instead of a single one each run.

>doing dailies during Nerofest

>tfw no Golden Apples and will have to resort to Quartz to fuel my grinding
I don't suppose any will be handed out during this event?

>Younger Waver has his Zero voice
Huh, that's pretty cool. Too bad older Waver is so much cooler. Anyone else sticking with Older version after ascending?

It does, very very rarely. Took me about 400AP to get one, good luck.

Yeah

>level 101
>literally 420k to level up

Who, did I just fuck up by leveling up too fast?