Post your Christmas Cars

Anyone else got a new car just in time for Christmas?

Post those Christmas presents to yourself.

> 2017 Mustang GT Premium
> comes with a Christmas present from Roush under the hood

Nice ride OP. Enjoy it, and leave TC on.

Picked up the two-wheeled side chick over the weekend. Third bike. Needs some love, but hoping to have it all taken care of by February.

No christmas car but I'm picking this up the day after christmas

Nice. It looks beautiful. Hope it all comes together well.

What size? And what are your plans for it?

400 gonna rebuild it and drop it in my 84 firebird

kill yourself OP

>captcha Drive vehicles

T. busrider

Nice. Come out of a first gen Firebird?

Sad that you can’t get a new car? Sorry to hear that, user. Get yourself a sugar daddy. Just let him slide it in a bit and I’m sure he’ll get you a new car, user.

Came out of a second gen shooting for 400hp

Not bad at all. I wish you the best of luck with your project.

>not putting in a 455 Super Duty

Thanks
God I wish but this is the only pontiac engine near me

A 400 would be easier to get your hands on for cheap though.

that's why I'm getting it. The guy's selling it for $400

Damn that’s good. I hope that engine makes dreams come true, user.

I hope so too

picked it up this week

Were you the user who made a thread like 2 weeks ago asking if you should buy one of these?

>235i
Nice

I’m more of a sedan man myself, but very nice. Must be cozy to have a brand new Bimmer for the holiday weather.

Indeed I am. Looks like I made my decision.

Under 5k miles picked up for under $28k 1le's are so damn nice to drive, sound great too.

how about the visibility

>Must be cozy to have a brand new Bimmer for the holiday weather.
Yeah, I mean it's not brand new, it's done 10k, but definitely comfy. Manual too which is nice.

Under 5k miles? Shit that’s awesome. Someone must have just drove it on the weekends that had nice days. Props. Hope you enjoy the shit out of it.

Still looks fantastic. I hope the car brings you joy for the holidays.

It's really not that bad, unless your turning left... that a pillar is not tiny. Drives amazing though, cold tires are fun, this car is so predictable and easy to slide and catch.

Yes and he has a cobra that makes 1200 hp with an air cleaner mod, and this one will make 2000 hp because it has a roush exhaust on it.

>I hope the car brings you joy for the holidays.
thanks mate same to you

Wow, such faggotry in one single post.

My Cobra doesn’t make 1200 just yet, nor did I ever say that it did. It only has a Whipple supercharger on it. But, hopefully by the end of next year it’lol be fully built with a Precision 6766 twin turbo kit on it and pushing around 1200 rwhp.

And I bought the Coyote new with a phase 2 Roush supercharger, Which puts out around 727 bhp and 610 btq. I’ll have it dyno’d soon enough to see what the rwhp/rwtq numbers are.

Thanks

how high are your credit payments for that?

719 @ 0% for 72 mo

This is not OP right? This is just a joke post?

Nope. It’s a 2017 GT Premium with a Phase 2 Roush R2300 supercharger pushing 727 bhp and 610 btq. It costs some money.

Are you the guy with the black convertible terminator?

nice autism

Indeed.

Have you taken a look at where you are?

>mfw a local Ferd dealer is clearancing a bone-stock manual V6 2017 Mustang for under 20k

its temping but i can easily get a better equipped 2 year old car for the same price.

Bought this bad boy for $2,000.

Technically I picked this Fit EV up in late October but we'll call it an Xmas car. Short range, but fun to drive. Almost 2,300 miles on the car since then and they're just gonna keep stacking up.

>making payments
You didn't "get" a new car. If you're making payments on it, you don't own it.

nononononooooo

Actually, I do own it. I have the title. It’s in my name. And no one but myself can sell it.

Then go with that route. It’s not always about getting the best deal, but getting the car that makes you happy. So, good luck with whichever route you decide to take.

Nice find for only $2k. Enjoy it.

It can still be considered an early Christmas present. Even after a couple of months, I’m sure you still feel the “new car hype” over it.

A little bit, but maybe only because the car is redeemable from a performance standpoint thanks to the electric motor's torque. It's the first car I've ever owned that I don't feel depressed about driving, in fact I'll look for an excuse to drive it. Saving a good amount of money between the incentives and the whole no-gas thing is really cool as well.

I don't think you understand how financing works. You don't own the vehicle if you are making payments on it. If you think you own it, go ahead and stop making payments to the lienholder, genius.
Oh? You won't? Why not?
I thought you owned it?

The vehicle is owned by the lienholder, and if you don't pay, they will take it.

So, you don't own it. Stop being a poor idiot.

Pffsh. I don't need to. Too much smoke... in my face.

He's not poor, but the idiot thing is up for debate.

If he wasn't poor he would've bought the car outright.
If he wasn't an idiot he wouldn't have bought the car at all.

No, you are dumb.

why not get the GT350 for the same money

Good comeback, kiddo.

I don’t think you understand the difference from the words “ownership” and “lienholder”. They are not one and the same. I hold the title. The “bank” (I actually financed through Ford themselves to get a 0% rate for 72 months) does not. The title is in my name, not the “bank’s”. I can sell the car with no permission of the “bank”. The “bank” cannot sell my car what so ever unless they try to get the car repo’d and legally get the title transferred into their ownership. Which happens if you don’t pay the full amount of the loan. But, that is a legal process. Which anyone can try to go after, not just the “bank”. Just like when people apply for a title on an abandoned car even though it has a registered owner.

Stop being an ignorant faggot b

>@ 0%
In fine print: "...0% APR financing for 72 months at $13.89 per month per $1,000 financed regardless of down payment."

Dude will have paid over $50k for a mustang GT with basic bolt-ons. Just a shade under $52k, to be exact (assuming he's being honest about the $719 per month, and didn't put a down payment on the car).

$52k. For last year's Mustang GT with a supercharger and a baseline tune.

You’re a fucking imbecile, neckbeard. If so was poor, I couldn’t get a loan on a brand new Mustang GT Premium with a supercharger kit all financed with no money down. The fact that I can get that means that I make more money annually then you could ever hope to make.

I might not be rich, but I’m far from being poor. Oh, and just for a fun mention, this Mustang is currently my fifth car that I currently own. I have five cars and they are paid for. Hmm. And what exactly makes you think that I’m an idiot for buying a 727 bhp Mustang?

It’s not the same price. The GT350 costs around $15k more. The no-options GT350 has less features than my supercharged GT Premium and is obviously slower in acceleration.

>719 per month for 72 months
$52k. For a Mustang GT with bolt-ons.

Something like that, it’s $49k. But, I did have they tack on the title and tax, and the 5yr/100k bumper to bumper warranty from Roush that covers everything Ford won’t cover. Which covers from a scratch in the paint to destroyed parts and everything in between. Literally everything to the tires are covered. Even if I go with aftermarket wheels.

> “bolt-ons”
This is so cute. Stop being poor.

>The fact that I can get that means that I make more money annually then you could ever hope to make
I like how you have no clue what I can afford, yet make assumptions about that anyway. You're literally trying to justify your shitty "purchase" to strangers on the internet.

>stay poor

They are bolt-ons you ignorant twat.
It's not a built engine, its

isn't it?

Now I’m god’s Name is that “trying to justify” anything? You’re a poor faggot who justifies not being able to afford things by “everything I own I bought out right” trying to imply that you have money. But, in fact you do not. You’re poor and you’ll always be poor because you’re an autistic neckbeard. If you can prove otherwise, then post pics of your car and we’ll all see.

Forced induction isn’t a bolt-on, faggot. Stop being more of a faggot than you already are irl.

No.

Not to sperg out and AXKCUTUALLY you because most of that is right, but lienholders do have more legal right to your shit than you imply. They can repossess the car for non-payment and they are allowed to sell the car legally, but they are only allowed to actually collect on what you currently owe.

So TL;DR if you stopped paying with $8,000 left on the loan and the car's fair market value was $20,000, the bank could repo your car, sell it to recoup the $8,000, and then they would have to cut you a check for the value in excess.

Unless your state does it differently you cannot actually have the physical title until your car is paid off and the lien is released.

If you sell a partially financed car to a dealership, the dealership has to fill out paperwork and pay off the balance to the original holder in order to have the lien released too. You just don't see that part of the deal.

>forced induction isn't a bolt on
3/10 you almost baited me

My State indeed does do it differently than some other States. Once you finance the car, the title is signed over into your name and sent to you from either the dealership or the manufacturer (depending on how you bought the car). So, yes. I do hold the title to my car and it is in my name.

And yes, I know the full process of purchasing/selling a car.

>hurr hurr I bought (rent) a shitty mustang with bolt-ons
>durr durr I can only finance it, but you must be poor
That's that you're trying to justify.

this threads retarded
had potential

Bought my car last year as a present to myself

The creditor has a lien on the car, so you literally do not fully own the car. What is so hard to understand about that?
So what if the title is in your name? If you were to try and transfer the title, the SoS would see the lien on the vehicle. The lien needs to be settled before it gets transfered. You literally do not own the car until all the payments are made. Don't pay and "your" car gets repo'd.
If you owned the car, then you don't pay anyone, and your car cannot be repo'd by anyone.

Sorry for your loss

Yeah, that’s what I thought, faggot. You won’t post your car. Because either it cost $2k tops or requires a toll to ride.

I bought my lolvo at the end of September if that counts. 105k miles for 2k. Put about 5k on it since, no ragrets

Has a mild tune on its ECU from the last owner, and I put Nokian hakka R2s on it since this pic

Nice. I’m sure it still brings a smile to your face till this day even a year later.

You’re fucking stupid and want to remain ignorant. Go back to your troll threads.

Why? The V’s are nice cars.

Does it still have that new car feel? If so, it’s an early Christmas present to yourself.

Not poor. Just don't see the value in a $52k mustang with bolt ons.

My Sunday driver in pic. Old pic because I'm not going out to the garage in 10 degree weather.

I also own an old beater mustang (an sn95 that we're selling because mustang a shit), my wife has a 2014 Camry, and my new daily toy is a 2017 civic si (that I lease because fuck owning a depreciating asset that you aren't absolutely in love with).

You forgot pic.

>Tfw just got a $30k bonus
I was nowhere near expecting this much.
Too bad I already bought my mustang gt

OP here, funny enough. I just saw a girl, probably in her early twenties, driving a brand new white Civic Si. And I do have to say, they really look good. Much better than the last gen Si’s.

>wow, so poor
Paid for, in cash, two years ago
>inb4 no u didnt, ur poor, hurr
Believe whatever you want. Just remember, there is always someone more wealthy than you out there.

>My State indeed does do it differently than some other States. Once you finance the car, the title is signed over into your name and sent to you from either the dealership or the manufacturer (depending on how you bought the car). So, yes. I do hold the title to my car and it is in my name.

Interesting. Well I guess parts of what I posted in doesn't really apply then. I'm actually pretty surprised to hear it works so differently.

Carry on then.

Oh yeah, it's full of features my old car didn't have, and has less miles than my old car had when I got it. Pulls like a V8, minimal turbo lag cause it kicks in around 2k RPM

No one cares about your e-class Merc.

No problemo.

Glad to hear you’re enjoying it so much, user. Sounds like you did good buying it. Like I said before, the most important part of buying a car is making sure that you love it.

Yeah sorry was phoneposting, couldn't figure out how to compress the pic to

It's a CLS550 4matic.
>can't even identify Mercedes correctly...

Nice. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

No one cares. Merc’s aren’t relavent anymore.

And no one cares you can't even afford a shitty Mustang with bolt-ons.
Cheers, m8.
>stay mad, oh and poor

> really just leasing IF he even does have it
Bread on hood. Bread on title. Bread on bank account. You’re fake news and we all know it. Go back to lying on redit.

Yeah, was a blast. I need a different driveway so I can put coilovers on it.

That's probably the next move; we had a son in October so I need a house with a backyard (and another garage stall).

Except I can and am affording it. Also, I make more money than you could ever hope to, user. Guaranteed.

>Also, I make more money than you could ever hope to, user. Guaranteed.
You keep saying that, so I will reiterate: you're trying to lie to impress strangers on the internet. Bravo.

If you could afford it and make more money than some other user, then why didn't you just buy the stupid car outright?

> tryin to lie to impress strangers on the internet
You need to swallow that hard pill yourself. Go take a pic of “your Merc” giving the shocker with your hand in front of the camera. I’m a CDL driver. I work 13-15 hours a day. And have five cars and my own house. I guarantee that I make more money than you do. Very few on this board make more than I do. And while you claim that I’m “lying to impress strangers on the internet”, I’m not lying and don’t care what people think of me, especially not over the internet. I’m just proving a point that you’re full of shit, regardless of if you posted any car what so ever, even a $2k shitbox that’s more believable.

Alpha.

Stop being a faggot. There is more to the way the world works than just not having a car payment.

>truck driver
Ahahaha, no wonder why you're such a sourpuss.
In any case, enjoy your life of steadily becoming an obese guy that murders prostitutes in his spare time.

Oh, I’m not a sourpuss. I’m just calling your faggotry out. Where’s the other pics with breads?

Also, I only weigh ~162 lbs, I excercise regularly, and I don’t believe in violence unless there is no other solution. I actually love my job. It pays well and I get more and better benefits than majority of people. Life’s pretty good for me.

>not a sourpuss
>calling out faggotry
No, you're just projecting your insecurities because you can't believe that there are wealthier people than you who peruse Veeky Forums.
You don't make bookoo money, you aren't some special snowflake because you drive a truck or can't afford to buy some cheap American car. If you're happy, great. But let me tell you something that you should really adopt: don't get upset or jealous when people with more money or fancier things come along and rain on your parade. That only makes you look like some angsty little man who can't deal with the inequities of life.
I have a doctorate, a comfy laboratory position, and drive a Mercedes.
You are an uneducated truck driver that finances a Mustang.
There are fundamental differences, but nothing to get upset about.

I liked the white ones, but wound up getting the black with the flake in it; would have preferred white (especially with the winters around here), but the dealership I got the best deal from only had black in stock. Oh well, I'll probably just trade it out at the end of the lease. Most cars these days are so packed with tech in the "infotainment" centers they'll be more or less obsolete in three years anyway, and it's not like I got it because it's my dream car.

There has to be something wrong wrong you bud, like you're single not by choice or family issues or friends make you feel like crap or maybe coworkers make you feel very insecure? Anyway there has to be something kicking your ass.