/ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station

Last Thread: Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>Solarious can use the rules to grief until the rules are used against him to stop it
>Shuttle that was actually all mimics holy shit that had to hurt the admin's wrists to make
>More terrible antags, as usual
>Medbay, I love you but seriously, read the fucking wiki christ. Cryo is not a majick heel tub

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/index.php/poll/119
imgur.com/a/gvzcb
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&p=20813&sid=7fe8db17377d4c7ea20ac00cf0a74f77#p20813
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3877
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Cultist outing themselves over comms

2nd for join the fight against the metaclub today

>cultists cutting cameras so the AI and sec will camp nearby and wait for a fuckup

Some shitters are trying to deadmin the latest admin to earn their ire
Usual stuff

CUM AT ME BRO.

>Bolting ghetto surgery and then playing with runes inside
>Gee I wonder what's going on in there, I see some flashing light on the walls
>Sec officer gets suspicious and starts pushing walls for a hidden door
Honestly that cult was not nearly covert enough

>You can be banned for putting a murderer in perma
Not even bay has this level of admins interfering with IC issues.

No more coders being ballistic, no shitmins getting their just desserts, no fun griefers?

Take your appeal to the forums :^)

Ghetto surgery always starts bolted. Mainly they let that officer die inside there and his SPS went off.

I might care if solarious brigged other security when they killed antags but he does this selectively to grief.

>mugumbe got banned from the discord for being a shit (again)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>science is cult
>nobody bothered to go on the meteorite and do the words there
>the guy who was cutting cameras didn't know that it was the best way to make security swarm the place

When you do camera cuts, you want to do it progressively in the hallways first to deter the attention of shitcurity

Whoops, forgot to post proof.

>hilarious autistic russian guy banned again
NOOOOOOOO

>Mugumbe
>Carsh
>Nevill
>Sue
>Morena
>Plaugewalker

Discordbans today

Alternatively, install remote signalers on a shitload of camera's power wire, then trigger them all at once while you do your business.

They already had the words at that point. They were just really inefficient at converting people.

>Carsh
>Nevill
>Sue
Why'd they get discordbanned

ss13.moe/index.php/poll/119

imagine the salt if everyone in the dorms discord get banned, and dorms removed

This is bullshit, treating the discord server as a place more exclusive than the thread or forum.
What's next, a subforum for discord bans?

>kolith
>Grimlock
>Zennyization
>Dizor
>terrelistrait
Would it really be a loss?

People actually give a fuck about the server discord? There are 5+ metaclub discords my dudes

it's not more exclusive, its just for the players on.

Forum needs to be for everyone so banned players can appeal.
We cannot police the thread except by reporting off topic posts and hoping the board of Veeky Forums's single janitor is awake.

I do agree with you, no reason why people banned from the server should be banned from ss13 highschool. If they were starting shit on the discord too I can understand it though.

You are like little baby. I am on twenty metaclubs, several of which transcend servers. Two of them even extend between SS13 and lifeweb.

>5+
>that feel when only in 3 other clubs outside of the main
I wish I was popular

I can appreciate being inclusive, but why even go on the discord if you're banned? Would anyone do that for any reason other than to start shit?

At least Nevill unbanned

To be a sociable human being with people they are friends with and new people to talk to?

I might've outed my cult...
But check my quads

With this community I actually find that difficult to believe.

You really gotta find a find a new person to obsess over

you're waifu is pretty sociable if you know what I mean

It's easy as fuck to dodge a discord ban tho

So is nuke a massive retard? The chaplain was also a traitor.

>nuke
>retard

He's a genius pretending to be an idiot, only high iq people listen to bob dylan.

>Be chemist
>Shoot the shit with other chemist
>Medbay becomes school shootout, get killed
>some generous soul clones me, as I'm cloning EMP goes off or something
>Wake up, everyone is dead and fucked
>borg fixes cloner
>Speed clone like, 4 people before shuttle docks and make it out alive

WEW

detectives seem to be the target of a lot of shitposting lately, but if it's fun I'll keep playing detective

What even happened that round? I spent the whole round secluded in my department and never saw any traitors except for weird shit on the coms

>Play the game for almost a year
>Have a new server idea
>Open the editor to figure out if I can do it myself instead of being the IDEAS GUY
>Try to figure out how to remove all the old maps and make a new one from scratch
>Errors everywhere
>Can't make it work without putting new map files in the old file structure

try asking on the discord or one of the admin for help on making a new map

>new map based on donutstation, called bagelstation
>Elon Musk aka Souhei got permabanned after some hero used a vpn to ban request them
biggest 2 events of late

>other security
Sec is like the only one authorized to do so.

Under the justification he's used, no

detectives aren't supposed to brig people anyway, it was just a rare case of solo security.

>" I don't really get a kick out of it"
>Bends over backwards to rules lawyer to perma a guy for killing an antag
>Gushing spaghetti all over the place so he can get back to toe the line griefing people over non-issues
Really makes you think if such a cancerous tumor like solarious should be able to play at all

>Mime
>Having a fun round.
>Mostly just stealing things and putting them in my studio.
>Things stolen by round end: Skrite, Upgraded Janicart, Pick-Axe, Bluespace Beaker filled with Sulfuric Acid
>Was thinking of things to do with these things before I come down with some kind of sickness.
>Go to Medbay to get some care.
>Get murderhoboed by some guy, and his borg cronies.
>Sec does nothing about this and he's actually able to blow half the station with the supermatter.
>Mfw

*kicks you*
I guess you could say he really got a KICK OUT OF THAT one.
*whole admin team stands up and claps*
get dabbed on hater

What are the best things you can do with the supereat genetic mutation?!

Eat the shard

>Spawn in as posibrain after previous one ghosted or something
>Robo asks me what I want to be
>"Whichever is the most helpful!"
>Suddenly crab
>Well okay, this is fine, just got to namepick and–
>Cover unlocked
>Wait what
>FOREIGN SOFTWARE!!11!!!1!!
>Well fuck
>God damn it, I even made a typo in the name, too
>"Go cause trouble my lil fiend"
>Well okay I have no idea what I'm doing but sure
>Scurry over to engineering and try to fuck around with AAC, give up because lack a master-script, fuck with a few alarms instead
>Set gas mixer to 100% N2 and volume pumps at full power, but didn't seem to accomplish much
>See greyshit trying to fill plasma tanks
>Open valve again as she takes it out to be as D E V I L I S H as possible and activate the shard as well
>Borg spaces it because too slow, fuck off over to xenobio to see monsters
>Try to fuck things up without exiting the vent, turning off the lights and opening doors trying to ZAS
>Give up and notice Telescience with an alien in it along with the CMC and cameras set up
>OwO what's this?
>Teleport first guy, alien seems to just ignore him and he just walks out
>Fucking what
>Hook up blasma instead and teleport again
>Miner, must have had a lit welder or something because it immediately ignited
>Use blasmafire to ruin the concept of suit sensors for everyone again
>Scurry away after enough murderboning, only for master to get beaten to death by a borg
>Drag him to medbay and try to treat him, but he has no blood
>Defib, fill him with meds and hook him up to IV
>IV doesn't work
>Try using a giant syringe to manually transfer, but that fails too
>Meanwhile, borgo and le super antag murderbones the entirety of medbay
>Give up and hang around, watching until EMP blast wrecks my shit
>*buzz
>Get picked up and brought aboard the shuttle, without anyone aware of my actions
>Worry about how many stars my software will get in the next review until shuttle docks
>My only regret is that I never got to wiggle

>4579ms

I just wanted to play space

Thanks 2spicyporkcheektubes

The air tank already has a lot of gas and probly so does distro. What you need to do is use the button on the table by the airmix pen to vent it to space then go valve distro in to scrubber into waste and help it dump to space. This will clean out the pipes for your pure nitrogen. Then by creating breaches or hacking shit open to space it'll vent parts of the station and oxygen levels will drop.

Next time if you're worried about non-hacked borgs, sabotage comms then go kill a science member with your stun arm and what the fuck ever I don't care. then make a robo control and blow the non-hacked ones. If you can get them to, have your master make bomb tanks from anywhere so you can hide it in robo as a prox to kill all 1 guy that cares about the borgs.

You forgot new new map called Packedstation
It is very small

Unban him already

Oh, well that would've definitely helped a lot more. Thanks.

And as for the borg, I meant that the shard was never going to blow in time because it was still in secure storage, and I didn't want to risk getting spotted trying to wire up the emitters right there.
And the worst part is, the assistant apologized so much it made me feel bad.

Move the shard where you want it, shut off the scrubbers open some plasma canisters and spark it. it starts delamination after like 800C

should unban 3hotdogs first

>google 2hotdogs
>banned in VG
>banned in TG
>banned in hippie

what a lad

>Sec does nothing about this and he's actually able to blow half the station with the supermatter.

there was one detective who died in the brig and a HoS who went braindead on the arrivals shuttle

>emagged
>law 1: Protect syndicate agent
>Plasmaflood
???

>banned from a server that's a shadow of its old self
>banned from the official zeroRP reddit server where people play with names like Lulz Cuck McGee
>banned from the official edgy teenager server

2hotdogs did NOTHING wrong. I want to go back to the good old days of SS13 when we had good servers

Very high quality round, shout-out to everyone who interacted with me because they were all great
Especially the hilarious rude borg
>amazing, helpful assistant builds me a kick-ass office
>wizards are friendly and funny
>IAA pressures me on paper
>Captains are both chill
>vox gives me opiate for a paper

Here's the photoshoot for anyone interested too- imgur.com/a/gvzcb

>everyone keeps mistaking my character for a girl due to my ponytail
>at times start acting like a girl without even knowing it
muh male ponytails reeee

now this is journalism.

if I was playing I'd have paid you a tip of 5-10 credits.

Reminder that it was a mistake to unban Solarious

Thank!
On that note another shoutout to the doctor who joined and gave me 100 credits for one paper

Reminder that it was a mistake to ban Solarious

Reminder that it was a mistake, we were on a break

That whole bit was amazing. Salty borgo and Agent Catterson were great, would wiz with again.

Also shout-out to the clown and our dorky hero team, sorry you wound up doing most of the base building on your own, but the idea was really fun.

I totally would've joined the Clown Club if I hadn't been so busy with other stuff, I was wondering what came of that

>Kurt has already fugged Fuura
Welp, cross her off the list.

Oh man I love low RP secret.
Can Veeky Forums please get a medium RP week so there's a reason for non-shitters to play it?

friendly reminder Veeky Forumsstation is dead, it's VGstation now
remember to plasma flood every time you get antag, make sure you have your chloral autoinjector on all the time and go braindead when you don't get antag

The fuck?

solosec detective arrests obviously antag clown
chaplain wants dem valid and murders clown while he's cuffed
detective permabrigs chaplain for murder
chaplain ahelps and detective gets sec banned

What, you didnt hear about this pomf? Solarious in his new account, donnager, permad the chaplain who killed a clown who emagged into his office with a bananium sword in hand, clown got beaten, then solarious put coffs on him, chaplain kept killing him, solarious shoved him in perma and kept him there.

He even has a headmin appeal in the forums trying to say that it was valid for him to perma people when 4 different admins told him it was not okay to perma people for getting valids when rule 6 makes it aokay if the admin says so, here is a link ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&p=20813&sid=7fe8db17377d4c7ea20ac00cf0a74f77#p20813 where solarious once again acused people of metaclubing and metagrudging people.

Read the discord pomfers, we pinged you. We've had a lengthy discussion regarding that specific topic.
Also, check headadmin appeal to get a better grasp of the situation. It isn't as simple as what that user said.

>clown unzips esword and walks at the chaplain
>clown disconnects because russian internet
>officer stuns clown
>chaplain beats the stunned and cuffed clown to death
>clown is revived in medbay and perma'd with antag items taken
>chaplain is arrested (evades arrest from a borg with law 2) later
>put in perma for murder
>instantly ahelps
>officer refuses to unperma him because space law says murder is perma
>admin security bans them

Fuck off mugumbe, you've been a shitter since you got here.

>making a single bad joke about metafriending in the admin team means you're accusing people of metaclubbing and metafriending
>making a single bad joke means your entire appeal is in vain

Is this baystation?

>it was only a joke haha

>if you don't side with a powergaming griflord you must be mugabe

Just read ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3877 and make up your own mind pomf.

The thread is all anonymous banned shitposters or anonymous sadly not banned shitposters.

>it's not okay for sec to brig validhunters for murdering tators as non sec
GET YOUR NORP VALIDHUNT ON
ONLY ON VGSTATION TTT

speaking about bans, what happened to the madman who ick ocked in thread last night by posting a webm?

I'm tired as fug but I don't like how this was handled I mean theres nothing saying the chaplain can't kill the clown since he's an enemy of the station but there's nothing saying security has to let them either.

MUGUMBE ON SUICIDE WATCH

Minor detail missing
>Asked to unperma Chaplain because that not a fair sentence for Interfering with Arrest and Resisting Arrest
>Goes to do so
>Discovers Chaplain has cut themself and killed the Clown to try to frame them for attempted murder
At that point permaing the Chaplain was justified.

We bay now

Yes I did forget that, how could I forget such a valid argument.

The issue is the detective getting permavalids for shit thats common to the station, killing and beating the fuck out of nukeops, traitors, lings, wizards and the like is fine and has always been fine but now sec decides that if you kill a nigger that clearly wanted to kill and chop you to bits, you get sent to perma even when you go wilingly to sec to talk about it and resolve it.

Why would anyone be permad for killing a clown who emagged into their office with a bananium sword in hand and a intent to kill? Its self defense, not murder, and even if it was murder, enemy of the corp means they are exempt from space laws anyways, they are outlaws, they dont get lawfull protection and are a target to be killed anyhow so killing them is perfectly fine and no consequences should occur.

>and the like is fine and has always been fine
find me that part of space law or the rules

>enemy of the corp means they are exempt from space laws anyways
find me that part of space law or the rules

Anything that gets more trials going on the station is good by me

>and the like is fine and has always been fine

Serb culture ;^^^^^)

No pressure but your decision on the matter is going to set a precedent. If sec is free to perma you for killing proven antags you might as well rework the entire idea of space law, considering it does not apply to enimies of the corp.