Slow is safe:
a2bikes.co.uk/

Check your helmet's safety rating here:
crash.org.au/

webms with sound:
# #

Previous cruiser hailing:

Must be because it's a 250. Whoops.

Went out for one last ride on my VanVan today, mostly around the peak district. Stopped off for a pint and some food in a great little pub.

Really got me in the mood for doing a good couple of weeks touring Scotland in the new year when I'll have my full license.

Is that a 125 or 200. I nearly bought the 200, then binned the concept when I found out that it costs 4500€.

>also that rusty chain

your chain dude

Any ideas how to reach this nut someone put in my used baiku?

>L plates

125 my dude.

Did my CBT on a Van Van, still one of my favourite bikes I ever rode.

Could anyone also pinpoint me to the problem of my bike? When I accelerate hard, it on some occasions hesitates. And by hesitate I mean that the bike starts lurching forwards and backwards violently. It only happened on two occasions untill now.

What could it be? TPS? Coil? Fuel pump?

yeah its a 125, can only ride a 125 in the UK on a learner licence. Getting my full licence in a week, getting an FZ6-N.

I know mate, I got it for a grand and its had to kept outside. Circumstances have changed so I'm gonna have a garage in the new year.

Its good fun, I've had it doing some "light" off-roading and generally abused it. It's absolutely lapped it up. Time for something a bit faster now though.

Good luck with your Mod 1 and 2 my dude, had to do mine again for the second time in September (A2 to A), fucking pain in the ass.

Need some help. Common cause of a bike weaving to one side? Problem is really only noticeable at speeds above 40kph. The handle bar constantly wants to turn left. As you can imagine, correcting it would cause minor but constant wobbles.

I replaced and lubed the head bearings which seemed to fixed it. But the next day, the problem went back.

Wheels are aligned. (Although I might check it again)

wondering if i can get a quick answer here

realised my fork seals have been leaking a while and I have the parts being shipped out but i heard you can top off the fork oil

anyone know how to do that, do I just unscrew the cap think on the fork and pour some in?

Double check alignment, if that's fine, check head bearings for wear.

>top off the fork oil
is this bait

Maybe he has being doing some REALLY hard offroading.

Yamie 125? Is it carbed?

Cheers man! I'm feeling fairly confident about it. The A2 -> A retest thing is a joke, they're considering changing that in the future. Not much fucking use now though is it...

not sure if yall are being serious or ignorant, the fork seals have a leak, the fork oil has been leaking for I dont know how long, I do not want it to run out so I want to top it off.

>ppl unironcially meming to me gay Indian is miles better than Harley. Showing me the scout.
>dohc liquid cooled
Not knowing that Harley has 15 year old bike that outperform the scout.
If you want to talk shit on Harley. Atleast pick the right class to talk about.
You can't compare their popular air cooled line to a Dohc bike that doesn't even sell.
You are better off comparing he Indian scout to a Yamaha vmax.

Nobody cares man.

Yamie 250. Fuel injected.

do you even know how a forks work

Make sure to point the bottom of the fork to the ground or it'll spill, stare the top nut square ahead and unscrew it
Top off with automagic transmission fluid

Can't I just drill a hole in them to top the oil off? I'd later tap & die the hole and close it off with a screw. Makes for faster refilling later.

woke

Sounds like a good idea to me mate.

How's your idle? Air filter? My only suggestions is to take the easy bits off and see if anything is off.

>Can't I just drill a hole in them

What do you personally do to winterize your motorcycle? The temperature isn't going to get above 32f/0c for the next 3 months and the ice on the roads means I'll stop riding during that time.

2012 Triumph Bonneville if that matters.

Will try that during the weekend. I also did notice that the coil has some exposed metal parts, which seem to be rusted. Could the rust annihilate my spark plug wire?

Bike dies when slowing down at stoplights when it's cold water do?
If I give it a blip when clutched in it picks back up

I put fuel stabilizer in and tun it to get it through the system. Disconnect the battery, put the battery in your house if your garage isnt heated. Start the bike evwry couple weeks and let it run for a couple minutes. I also keep my bike on a stand to keep the tires off the ground but its not really needed

Let it warm up first

Opinions on pic related?

Increase the idle rpm.

Far too expensive for something you'll get rid of after a year or two.

Pretty good if you manage to understand yamaha's WR/yz retardation
If you're not set on a 4 stroke I'd get a beta

I'm a Euro and don't get the point of L plates. Doesn't A1 cover 125 bikes?

Brits have some retarded system that requires you ride a 125 for a bit anyway, no matter the age

Is the resale value good though? Also, what if I don't wanna get rid of it?

>a beta
?

A1 covers 125s but you can ride a 125 without having to do all the tests if you do a CBT.

change the oil often.

Not really a retarded system, you can ride a 125 with L plates without having to spend £600 on doing all of your tests. It's also basic training that you need before doing your tests so it's actually a really good system.

Beta, Italian 2 stroke dirtbike and trials manufacturer
Light as fuck, plenty of power and should even have oil injection 'n shiet

>?
typical american

Why haven't you built a respectable rambler yet out of the legendary 1200cc sportster platform???

Because Harley Davidson a shit

After market support for HD is limitless

What happened to the 480rr btw?
Is it still a good dual sport?

Will look into it.

Not an American faм

Boy o boy it’s that time again

>Also, what if I don't wanna get rid of it?

You will.

Nobody got the uncensored version?

Because it won't be a good bike made by harley no matter how hard you try and make it look like one? Harley doesn't sell you their honest engineering efforts because they don't fit "the image". They just sell you their oversized and underpowered fart cannons.

Much like Honda will not sell you a sleek looking lightweight V4 sportbike like their motoGP bike, but they'll gladly sell you an overly edgy looking alien dolphin with a souped up civic engine.

Use your imagination.

K

stop bullying her, she hasn't done anything against you.

>Not an American faм
then you would know Beta, amerifriendt.

It's not bullying her, if anything it's a compliment.

My bike keeps randomly dying between gear changes, when pressing the clutch. Everytime it does, it makes a loud noise, like someone gasping for air. I know it's not related to either fuel or the engine being cold. Anyone have any ideas?

This is the proper answer.

>saved

First make year XT660s did that. The fault was the TPS back then.

Someone wired your clutch to the killswitch

What if I'm A FUCKING LEAF?

Then you're an American

Then you're North American.

Because my GS is unironically better offroad than your pig that has less clearance than a scrambler

Custom paintjob on your bike?

american

actually scratch that, even worse.
>fake american

Best In class and easy maintenance schedule
Why would anyone get rid of it? It's capable of anything and a great bike
What's retarded? WR is wide ratio. YZ is race bike
3000+ miles is too often?
It's not a WRF.

>riding a bike whilst wearing a helmet branded with the bike company

And I thought you couldn't be any more cringeworthy.

Why does your retarded ass want advice if you just keep on ignoring it and seek confirmation?

Love these little beauties.

Um.. wanna read that again and pay attention to the quotes.

better change it often if you plan on revv'ing the shit out of it which it requires.

>capable of anything
if going fast isn't one of those things.

I really wanna try one, sat on a few at MCL, super comfy.

Why did people ever buy old triumphs in the first place?

Limited factory run. Olive gold denim. Looks better in person as their are gold flakes in it.

Hello nobike

That user is a different poster though. I was the one who made the first post.

Higher center of gravity than the XT250, while not offering anything in terms of engine performance. A bit softer suspension for a bit rougher terrain, but really there's nothing you can't do on one bike that you can the other.

Save your money and get the XT, you'll thank me when you get blown to shit on a windy day and can't imagine it being any worse.

I'M NOT AMERICAN YOU FAGGOT. Did your third world education system never told you that Canada is a separate country?

lol did saying something about your widdle WR hurt your fee fees.

>this bike can do anything besides give me validation for all my insecurities.
seek therapy kiddo.

You live in the continent of North America, you're American.

>XT250
Yeah that was also on my list. Your the user who has the XT, right?

It's a solid helmet. Happy with the purchase.
I don't always wear it. But when I'm feeling the need for full face it's a very nice helmet. It was also only 220$
Which was reasonable. It has a nice built in sun shield. As you can see in this picture.
Also this board is for 18+sweetie.
But to satisfy ur meme here is me with it on a ktm 500exc.
Arguably the best motorcycle ever produced

This has to be bait
Are americans really this retarded?
I thought only guys from the US were retarded, but now I think the other americans are also retarded

t. french american (worst countries combined?)

in the shit language countries they don't have 7 continents they have 6.

fret not my leaf friend, they're retarded. They also call americans, United Statians. It's about as retarded as saying you can't call people German because in my country they're called Deutscher in my language.

Today I messed about with the suspension settings.

Decreased preload on both front and rear and a bit softer rebound on the rear. Bike feels smoother on potholes and such but dives a bit more under braking. Overall bike is lower and it's easier to flat foot.

Couldn't get the exact numbers since I didn't have anyone to help me out but we'll see how it goes.

Also found out the screws under the headlight fairing are loose because the plastic cracked. It might fall off, it might not.

>this board is for 18+sweetie

Then what are you doing here kid?