Hi guys I'm Shmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I want to like this guy but I can't. What are some good youtube auto channels?

vechile virgins

salomondrin

Car throttle,vehicle virgins,gas kings,tj hunt

I like his videos tho.

Idk why the hate.

I like him. I think he works super hard to keep content coming out, and is quite humble, happy and proud to be able to share his experiences.

I think if you are desensitised to the american vloggers which are way more intense and full of themselves its harder to like shmee, and write him off as boring or strange - because he is just a normal well adjusted guy filming cars with a camera. Not an actor with trap beat intro's and screaming into the camera every two seconds.

>literal daddies money faggot with no auto knowledge other than "hurrrrrrrrrrr itz so expensive!!1!!1!!!1!!!!!!!"

wow i wonder why people hate that cuck

I hate the intro voice fuck

engineering explained
streetspeed717
mrjww

plus some already mentioned

boostedboiz for autistic car builds

tommyfyeah and ricer miata if you're into regular dudes who actually work for a living dicking with cars and in general

Haggard garage

>smee visits most popular german car tuner guy who owns over 20 cars, many over 700hp, who can take audi protoypes for joyriding, who did some real racing, who was allowed to drive Ekströms S1 rallycross supercar
>he was not allowed to drive smees car and was sitting very sad in the co driver seat
wtf is from with this faggot?

fuck

from = wrong

samcrac
Car Bros
Davide Cironi
Harry's Garage

That's literally it.

kyle.engineers is a good channel for learning about aerodynamics.

Nick's Garage is pretty comfy if you're into old V8's and the power they can make.

Non meme answer: savagegeese.

>one guy is a man, the other guy is a daddy’s money faggot who never achieved anything worthy of respect
It shouldn’t be a surprise

He said once that he used to work at a bank with investments. I know his father owns some clothing brand or something.

Still, giving his first car was a fucking Clio, i don't really think his dad helped much.

Got used to it, there are worse. *cough* RCR *cough*

Schrodingers Box
really only relevant if you have OBD2 cars tho

If u want maximum lulz bro check FastLaneDaily

>He said once that he used to work at a bank with investments. I know his father owns some clothing brand or something
>my multimillionaire daddy’s been bankrolling my entire life but I’m self made because of my ambiguous claim of having worked at a bank one time
Nah fuck off, don’t even joke about putting this cuck in the same tier as people who actually started from nothing.

who here /myvintageiron7512/

literally who?

Jay Leno's Garage is the only one worth watching.

MCM is the only right answer

That spic that keeps changing his cars is pretty dope

Only one that isn't a total numale with a punchable face

Salomondrin or some shot like that, we have to deport him last

I was watching some youtube on video and this american guy was calling his dick his "shmee". Is that what it actually means?

For the past year watching Salomondrin is just like watching Entourage..

He old shit was good. Hyper 5, Ferrari big 5, etc

Gahh, Engineering Explained is so dry though. It is actually like sitting in one of my engineering lectures. Dude has all the personality of a dead bird.

He's got got some good tech stuff, but it's like watching a robot, so boring.

I need more Hoovies Garage video's
guy is comfy af

Wait wtf is wrong with RCR

Juiceboxforyoudotcom is underrated

regular car reviews > chris harris on cars >>>>>> trash >>>>>>>>>>> schmee >>>>>>>>>> cali chadbro with an STI tuber #8503725

I like his humor but the Veeky Forums stuff and giving me an existential crisis each video gets old fast

yeah the shtick didn't really last

You forgot ChrisFix. This guy can take the most terrifying parts of car maintenance, and make it look like you can do it easily.

For an interesting take on many cool cars look at Doug DeMuro.

go away Doug

One actually good answer is Petrolicious. All videos are pure gold with 5/5 production value.

The man actually has a problem. Now it just makes me sad to see his concent.

ONE TWO THREE FOUR

IT'S TIME FOR.....
SCOTTY KILMER CHANNEL

ignore the fat faggot in the backseat

Where else will you learn about the quirks of every car?
>This post brought to you by Autotrader™

I like petrolicious but I sorta grew out of it since it always seems like a bbc documentary