>Getting Up
youtu.be/11oZkTYI6Rs
youtu.be/j-PDc20Jezg
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TN_Trungy/status/890068709729075202
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder to stop relying on gimmicks.

Daily reminder that gimmicks win games

Daily reminder to bully King players with gimmicks

Play to improve, not to win. You'll win more in the long run, too.

daily reminder to stop blaming your losses on moves you don't know

Threadly reminder to hopkick until they give you a reason not to

How is that related to these two posts are not mutually exclusive.
Are you even contradicting him?

No. I get salty way too quickly.

I don't. Just trying to help people like

Please..don't use Snake edge online....i can't....

Daily reminder there is cheap characters in this game and people need to stop defending them

Too late. I wish I could transfer all the time I spent on her to him

Kazumi isn't the problem. You just need fundamentals to play her (and everyone else) well.

>Marauder
>1580 Wins

>learn how to backdash
>paul suddenly becomes free wins for me
making progress feels so good

Oh, you are about to get promoted and your winning 2-0 huh. *unplugs lan cable*
Heh nothing personnel kid ;)

anyone else here play tekken because the satisfaction of seeing yourself progress from hard work and practice keeps you from killing yourself irl?

Paul is fine and you need to get better

I had that feeling early on, but now I've hit a wall and playing only makes the suicidal urges more intense

Fundamentals don't help me when the opponent completely torrents my ass off the deep web and snuffs any offensive I dreamed of having.

Hey fellow Jinfags, switched to stick today, will take a while to adjust but can pull of most of the moves and starting to wavedash again

The move I struggle with the most on stick though is dash into db 2, 2, 3

I always end up doing a crouch jab, I can't adjust from the dash forward into downback, any advice?

it's still possible to improve, you just have to practice more. it might take longer to get over the wall but you can do it eventually. nothing is unbeatable. hit the gym

Yes they do. Can you describe how you play and I'll try to give you some tips.

What character should I move onto after playing Katarina?

She's fun-ish but I think I'd like to graduate to someone a bit less unga once I'm better at the game.

if you use guns or projectiles in ranked you're a scumbag and you should be banned for life lets get a white house petition going

I suddenly seem to never be able to hit anyone with my launchers anymore, and I haven't even ranked up. Am I getting too predictable? like should I switch characters for a while

Stop using characters I don't approve of.

press the button a little later?

>you can get a tailspin after Katarina's b11

Man. The followups do less damage but this looks hilarious to me.

Switching characters won't necessarily help. Watch better players, record and analyze your own games and ask others to watch them and give you feedback if you'd like.

Tekken and fighting games in general currently is my only raison d'ĂȘtre at the moment but damn, losing feels so horrible and hours spent in practice room are so frustrating and tedious that as cool as fighting games are, sometimes I feel it might not be quite worth it. The best thing in life is not quite worth it and you do the math....

There are no tips you can give me that could help me. I try to punish people and I try to stay aggressive.

What's your rank?

Try Eddy. Coincidentally I just made the opposite transition from Eddy to Katarina as a secondary.

He can be a bit tricky at first but once you get the hang of it, he's incredibly fun to use.

if youre not in a good mental state dont play fighting games period
you wont get anywhere and that will make your mental state even worse

Jin.

but like why the sudden change?
I haven't been doing anything differently but while I've been hovering in high greens for weeks, all of a sudden today I got 3 fucking demotions it makes no sense

This

Did they seriously nerf the ability to change the color of your panties? I pretty distinctly remember seeing someone wearing Lili's bathing bottoms with black skirt and white panties underneath, but now it seems I can't change them.

I never thought I was going to escape Marauder bros... It feels so good

it won't last

>Kazumi
Impossible!

Does that even matter? Whatever, it's grand master or some shit that's blue.

my worst experience of the day was losing twice in a row to my own character to a person who had over 300 more wins that I did AND was a lower rank than me. I must be the worst player in tekken

She is pretty trash in comparison with everyone else in the god damn game imo but I couldn't give up on my Tekfu

S-Shutup, user.

It matters. df1>2, 112 hit confirm, db4, df1+2 and wr2 is all you need.

how do the arcades in asia work? you go and you can sign into your own profile in the cabinets? because i see people like LowHigh who play at home and is red rank but when i see him in the arcade he's Fujin

how many losses in a row do tolerate before taking a break?

I just got demoted after working all day to get promoted to vanguard only to lose 6 matches in a row

you have this card called banapass that you put on a scanner after putting in credits and starting the game up and shit. and that keeps a profile for you that you can access and edit online and shit from your pc/mobile. but yea it's totally separate from psn or steam profile.

twitter.com/TN_Trungy/status/890068709729075202

How is she trash? She has done pretty well in tournaments and is simple and easy to use.

that's actually pretty awesome. i wish we had arcade scenes like that here in america

SOMEONE GIVE ME A FUCKING COMBO FOR LEO OFF A HOPKICK

Simple is correct. But don't you think being too simple is a bad thing? You got all these other characters doing their these crazy mixup combos and here us Kazumi's are hoping the land the same basic stuff. I just feel like with her, you really have to pay attention to your opponent before you can start actually fighting. Idunno though

take a break whenever you feel frustrated. if you're losing but still having fun who cares? if you're frustrated that's when you should play something else for a while or go do something

cool. i'm assuming this only works on jack, maybe gigas/bears? that somersault kick looks like it wouldn't connect on other characters

I do this already. This is what people block. This is the reason I am dropping her. Because everyone knows these tricks already.

Thanks for the advice on things I already know.

Paul.

oh you're that guy I fought earlier
you play Kazumi like a fucking gorilla

Jack is the simplest character in the game and there is almost always a few of them in top 8
simpler also means consistency. who needs mixups when you can just ff1 with Jack all day.

>tricks
You don't get it. If people are blocking df1>2 you do df1 into db4 or df1+2. If they're mashing or ducking after db4 on hit, you df1,2. Otherwise you can go for another db4 or a throw.

>All those typos
I'm going to bed.

Who were you using? I panic when facing certain characters alone.

True that. I guess I just feel boring using the same 'ol shit alot.

it's very sad. arcades encouraged people to socialize, even as kids. kinda shitty how video games are now just play at home, even online only nowadays. blows my mind some games have literally no local co-op or versus play, but those same modes exist online.

Arcades are an unfair advantage. I'm glad they're dying so America can finally win Evo.

This would never work online.

Why not?

america has won many evos.

I really hate playing Leo's guessing game

The ones without Koreans don't count.

for that guy complaining about kazumi, Nin is playing her right now.

twitchtv/greenarcade

Does Miguel have good fundies?

Jesus christ you are negative

Is it normal to get wins as Lili having barely practiced her?

To add to this, i have played Eliza up till now And im doing well with her, im just not sure if i have learned to play Tekken or only learned how to play her.

Aight Kazuya-lads, what are your rage drive combos? I know EWGF, EWGF, RD, d/f+3, df+1,4 is pretty good but I can't get RD to connect every time. Anything easier out there?

>playing with bryan spamming his snake edge
>after 2 rounds of losing I can block them 100% now
>bryan starts unreactable low soccer kicks mixing it up with his mid soccer kicks.
Jesus fucking christ, I just want to win a game. It's so god damn fucking hard when all this dishonesty is making me tilt.

yea that's like 3-4 evos?

ewgf, ewgf, dash 1, dash 1, dash df+1,4 S!, RD~uf
ewgf, RD~uf

Because no one is actually that dumb to fall for it

Already seen him. I thought I could learn something, but he eventually loses once people wake up to his shenanigans.

My friend tell me this every time we play against each other and he beats me. All I say is that I can't beat him anymore because he knows how Kazumi works. I actually got him to yell in frustration tonight from that which made me laugh.

Your friend is right and it's a pity that he has such a shitty friend.

>too dumb to fall for it
It's a mixup user. Have you never watched Koreans play her? df1 pressure is all they do.

You are not going to make it with this shitty attitude user.
This guy already told you the basics on how to get to greens so stop blaming your character.

>waifushitters

you're not on a high enough level. if you think they figured it out, do something else. it's called conditioning. sometimes you have to take risks and party. it's how people get rolling death cradled despite being easy to break, or how people get 95% comboed by an akuma, or how the best players in the world get thrown 5 times in a row, or how daigo DP'd gamerbee over and over until he was dizzy. step UP nigga

All of those moves are punishable, with mid soccer kick being the safest at -12 on block. They also both have around 19 frame startup so as long as you're pressuring him with jabs or fast moves he can't use any of the three things you mentioned. Bryan isn't even dishonest, there's much worse characters in this game when it comes to cheeky shit.

What a fucking scrub

Should I give up if I always get hit by Kazumi's 3 low string

Before I realize hes doing lows i've been hit by all 3

Why the fuck cant you use Leo's military outfit with the officers cap? Every other hat works

They don't want neo nazis like you in the game.

I have to listen to him bitch about every 2D fighter we play so I think it's a fair trade. I hate when he tries to encourage me.

No, because they are boring to watch unless it's JDCR

No. She's shit and I will find a better character that I enjoy one of these days.

Pretty much

>Do something else
>Gets blocked because everyone knows her kit
>Eat a combo that does half my health

More like Salty Scrub

Did Paul's deathfist always do this much damage in older tekkens?
Like I just got deathfisted for 45% of my hp.
It just seems out of place.

>No,

then go do it literally every top level korean plays her

>I hate when he tries to encourage me
>I hate when people show their support
Kill youself you piece of shit. Or at least make a tripcode so I can filter you.

Holy fuck you're retarded. If you have this mentality why are you even playing? Go do literally anything else if you're this much of a defeatist.

Paul can 2 shot you with deathfist in tekken 3. It's nothing new really.

i think ch rage clean hit deathfist did like 70% in t6

It does more damage when you are close. Add in the counter hit and it's always a 70+ hit. That's why Paul is so fucking scary when he's next to you.

YOU are the scrub.
How can you be so deluded, this is incredible.