/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Fight through various Servants and rise to victory in this tournament!
Event Limited Rewards: 5* Nightless Rose CE
Nero Fest Pickup Summon - Rated up Servants include:
5* Altera
4* Nero Claudius
3*s Gaius Julius Caesar and Romulus
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php
Event drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1engRPRdkuIDawaxKYxkKz47gY0xc0ql7dKH1ecFCPqk

>[Nintendo Switch ver. "Fate/EXTELLA" Release Celebration Campaign]
Campaign Period: July 20, 2017 (Thu) 07:00 ~ July 27, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44369

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- SR Voucher Distribution ends on the 27th. Pick up ends on August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170707T04&p1=1440
youtube.com/watch?v=MfA0J3QhsaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come to me BROTHERS!

Second for Vlad is best uncle.

Everyone looking forward to finally ascending Gil and Nero in a few days? You DO have both Gil and Nero right?

>MFW Nerofest drop rate

Luna, I know you're in this thread. I just want you to know that I'm taking REALLY good care of your kiyohime. Don't mind if she comes back to you walking funny, just getting a really good workout in. Pic related, it's me and her.

Reminder that Nerofest is bad civilization

loli thread

Should I just spend all my apples now if I need talons

Should I pick which Servants to roll for based on how hard they make my dick?

>he isn't currently farming talons

They could at least put more mats in the event shop, I almost need none of the mats in the shop (yet I guess).

Do we have any idea when Mainyu is getting added, yet?

He cannot be in the game yet, as the Avenger class isn't yet in; I know that much. I think. When was the earliest instance of someone showing that they had him in the Japanese version?

do it for her

Always. At least you won't have any regrets.

You can, if you enjoy wasting AP.

Always follow your dick.

When is next round?
In hours please

you won't get them anyway cause drop rates are cancer lmao

I believe he was quietly added to the FP pool during the Fate/Zero collab event.

HELENA WHEN?

God I want to fuck her so badly

Before > after

Why were people hyping Nerofest drops again? The clear rewards are nice I guess.

Yes, you won't get another opportunity for months and they hand out apples all of the fucking time.

How can I play Extra on PC? I don't own a PSP, and I don't think that it's reasonable to expect me to purchase one in order to play it.

Is there an emulated version of it somewhere or something?

timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170707T04&p1=1440

>Event over in 7 days
>Da Vinci shop refreshes in 5 days
>5 more tickets
FIVE MORE CHANCES

faggot

>they hand out apples all of the fucking time.

WHEN? HOW? I have 10 apples after using one, and I don't see when they give out more apples.

Do they give out more for Dango Hell? For Halloween?

>use last of my AP
>this happens

t-thanks

Just google it or go to emug. PPSSPP + english iso and you're good, retard.

EX-LUCK ANONS REPORT IN

Yes, just get a PSP emulator.

Savestates make the game so much easier.

What if I told you there's an event where you can get a rate up Mysterious Heroine X, Nero, AND Salter? Save for that, user.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

PPSSPP
It's so good an emulator that your phone would probably run it better than FGO

HERE

during the fate zero collab he was secretly added to the FP gacha

This can't be real

Which node is it wise to farm at this point again? I forgot in two years.

>How can I emulate psp
Google this you imbecil

I got my Medea to lvl 60 but she hasn't gotten a 3rd skill... When does she get it? Okeanos? When is that coming out?

Also not sure if I wana use the Hearts we're going to get soon to get Medea to 70, or Carmilla to 70... Hard choices... I'd be 1 short of doing both.

I believe that someone said the same thing the last time I asked so, unless that was also you, I suppose that adds some credibility to the idea.

Then - do we know when the Zero event might come? A couple months, a year, a year and a half...? If he's not to come out for a year or so, then I don't think that I have any reason to save my FP; which is why I ask.

>salter
what if i told you ur reddit

If it refreshes at the end of the month, should I buy all the Fou cards beforehand?

MY MAN HIGH FIVE LETS LAUGH AT THE REST OF THESE POOR BASTARDS HAHAHA

Snek

Goodnight. Dream about higher chances on gachas.

Post supports

They hand them out as apologies for technical difficulties (inevitable) as well as basically every event past this one. Halloween gives fucking tons for example.

dumb female master

I am not familiar with emulation or anything in that realm, so thank you.

Real life sure did a number on her appearance.

>Extella came to PC
>Meanwhile CCC fucking never

I am convinced that this is the most retarded general on this board. How can you deal with your inability to search for even the most simple of answers is beyond me. How do you even manage to breathe.

We need to go smaller

I'd call you a fucking retard, since I've never been there and I've been here since 07.

Should I burn CEs I won't use for prisms or should I keep them for leveling up other CEs?

how can u be here since 07 if /fgoalter/ started last month? checkmate

Shit, I got found out.

Her third skill comes from her strengthening quest, which JP got 10 months into the game. We're likely to get it earlier, as long as Aniplex decides they give a single shit about us, but there's no telling how much earlier.

got 3 after 145 gold medals
I need 1 more to ascend both Vlad and Dog.

How does a saint manage to have A++ riding?

I have Martha, Vlad, Cat and Dog. I guess I'll need to farm a lot.

Fluffy servant!

How much difference is there between Extra and CCC? I played the first, did Tamamo route and didn't have it in me to clear it again on Nero route. The gameplay was just... not good. Was it improved?

Who do you think has the most visually pleasing NP of the available servants?

Was finally able to ascend my fucking cat and got all the materials I needed for the next one save for the fucking monuments.

It is improper form to believe that one ought to exist of their own and by their own. It speaks to one's raising more than it speaks to one's values and beliefs.

We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may strain, it must not break the bonds of affection.

Can I add you guys? I need a good AoE so I can beat the 30AP qualifier for the claws? Thanks, 560,920,368

jing ke

Befitting the most beautiful emperor!

>Tfw no Dragon Fang drops

>Rest of Tamamo 9 never
It's a sad feel.

>3 hearts
what the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=MfA0J3QhsaY
Is this real? I'm scared of a ban.

>do we know when the Zero event might come?
February. Maybe January if we really hustle. But you should probably be saving FP for silver servants like david, fergus, paracelsus, etc which are going to be released gradually/steadily in the next few months.

seriously ask yourself that question

just do it on an alt and check if they hack ur phone or not

When a person deletes you from their friendlist, can you notice it?

You lack dedication!

He knows the answer, it's his video. He's trying to scam people. Just report and move on.

Well, if you remember how many friends you have (had), you'd definitely notice if it changed.

Gameplay is mostly the same I think.

It doesn't really matter unless you can read moon anyways. Either start learning or pray that the fan-translation actually comes through.

It's actually 5
1 from Gil event and the other 4 from 1/2 AP Friday daily.
I ascended by Redman earlier.

I don't actually I'm greedy and tempted to try it.

Can Altera use her wings to fly?

I wonder how many people have fallen for this.

Wow it's kind of a shame that Fate Apocrypha is already over.
What anime only lasts 4 episodes? That's a shame. It ended on such a nice somber moment too, really a shame we'll never see what happens after that homunculus gets saved.

>There are people who are already level 70+
How

>you should probably be saving FP for silver servants like ...
You are correct but, truly, I'm only really passionate about the characters who I like - Angra Mainyu simply happens to be on that short list. I suppose David is among those, too, though. He's a neat guy, in my eyes. Doesn't he also have a really broken NP or something?

How are you not? what did you do during the two weeks of 1/2 ap dailies?

Take a wild fucking guess why he never rolls during the video.

Good. I don't think my wallet could take it.

Unless most of them were 3* or lower.