/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: Woman Android Wednesday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3592249
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unpopular P5 opinions, go! Also all that discussion just now was fun, thanks guys.

I didn't have the same investment in P5 that I did in P3 or P4. But I still had fun

I love Aigis!

But not PQ Aigis, she's ooc as shit fuck her

Haha, same except I was most invested in 3.

It was an average game with great concepts that I desperately wish was rewritten

I don't think I really have any. I was going to say the games villains get progressively weaker after Kamoshida, but I think that's a commonly held opinion

Have any drawfags anywhere made Cybele art? It's not fun being limited to like 5 images

At least this one is Persona related.

I'd like to know myself

Hmm, how would you change things up?

Commonly held opinion, yep.

Obligatory Makoto post

I'm too sleepy to elaborate, especially when I've explained it in former threads before

Tell me why you hate her.

I love Haru

You are now posting in Marie's thread!

YEAH-YEAH! Now DANCE!

I love tomako

All meatbag waifus are equally nice.

> "What the Thieves do is force a conscience into people who previously didn't have one, or bottled it up, and leave them to endure the weight of their sins with no real way of atonement."
What do you think? I guess a big issue with P5 is that for how cartoon-ish these targets are it's made clear their evil acts are done from something kind of like mental illness rather than them being naturally evil (See: Sugimura).

She turned into a meme spouting, more flat version of her early self.

I hate every version of Aigis.

Wouldn't being nautrally evil mean they have some sort of mental illness?

That's objectively wrong.

Reminder that choosing Futaba as your girlfriend is the most beta choice in the game

Ann is way too attractive for you and way out of your league. You'd never stand a chance with her.

Makoto is too smart and competent for you; you'd never be able to stimulate her intellectually, nor are you emotionally mature enough for her to rely on you.

Haru is probably the only one of the girls that would even give you the time of the day, but not because she's interested in you, but only because it's in Haru's nature to be nice.

The game already establishes that Hifumi has tons of thirsty betas fawning over and she doesn't give any of them attention unless they're charming enough, and you sure as hell aren't charming.

The rest of the girls are all adults, so they have no reason to bother with a minor like you.

So you go after Futaba because she reminds you of yourself. Severely autistic, no social skills, and can only talk about things like video games and computers. You go after her because she's low hanging fruit and you know you can't do any better.

And the sad thing is? As autistic as she is, Futaba still would not be interested in you and find you completely unremarkable, just like Mishima.

Not really. This is why P5 is actually more complicated than it seems in spite of the cartoon villains, as the Shadow rulers tell you how they ended up becoming corrupted from struggling to reach one goal and losing their way.

You're telling me she doesn't make "hilarious", unbelievably out of character comments throughout PQ?

ok

>these faces

ok

You haven't seen shit

How is that a meme. And she talks to the dog all the time, if that isn't "hilarious' I don't know what is.

You're right. You don't know what 'hilarious' is.

I like her forehead.

For Chihiro, I'll always love her so!
For Chihiro, I'll always love her so!
And I do it all
For Justice!

Would she stimulate your prostate?

Why are you projecting yourself so hard? I am not like you man

Best girl coming through.

But that's not a genki door!

U rite

Tumblr tags are really fucking annoying.

I feel as if the message of "standing up against corrupt authority" P5 sets is kind of made null by the fact that the PT solved almost all of their problems by supernatural means

Yeah, same. Are some people apathetic? Yes? Did that cause issues? Yes? Do I feel as if I made a difference the normal way? Not really.

I don't care if it doesn't make sense, It's cute

I like all of her

People think Minions are cute, but that doesn't mean they aren't the most cancerous thing ever

I like her forehead and her fluffy bush.

Can it be Whims of Fate Wednesday?

The shit I look through for pictures of Sae I swear.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3592249

If you want to.

Kawakami's got her beat in that department

"We are the champions, but me, most of all" Wednesday!

What are you hiding in your pants?

The last thing you'll ever see if you don't back away lady

Me too

you can say one thing to your waifu

what would it be

I love you

gomen

No words are needed, just one headpat.

>low hp
>need ann to heal me
>she guards
I lost 2 hours of progress, fuck this game. just TRY and defend this

I love Haru!

Did you not set everyone to direct commands?

>literally referring your waifu in 3rd person

Harufags baka

(You)

>Using teammate AI when you're not forced to
You are responsible for your own choices.

You do know you can control party members right?

I love you!

>more flat version
>posts stacked Aigis

It was but a ruse, thanks for participating

Do you love Akechi too

I'm glad you figured it out. You should always keep them on direct and you'll breeze through the game.

I thought the concept of Aigis was pretty retarded, even for a Persona game

Which one do you think will be announced on August 2nd?
>P5AG
>P5U
>P5R
>P5D

P5GUARD

Probably P5AG. Though I wonder if it will be a standalone game or DLC. Hope it's the latter.

I think the anime will be announced on July 30 and two things announced on August 2. I kinda think the two thinks will be the dancing game and PS4 ports of 3 and 4.

Could be P5R or P5U.

New season of AMC's Better Call Sae!

>and PS4 ports of 3 and 4.
Not happening

This
Obviously they're going to remake P3 instead of just porting it

More like they're just going to shill out a P5 spinoff instead of wasting time with P3

Who would win in a fight between Makoto and Sae?

Didn't P3 already get leaked on the psn store?

No

Seriously? No rituals allowed unless it's a popular waifu?

Chimone.

Well yeah it actually did around a month ago.

The audience.

It won't be pretty

Sae's got the height, reach and probably weight advantage.
Makoto's going down.

It didn't

She's not as agile though. Her legs are long and thin. Not much good against sweeps.

I love Sadayo!

Who'd win in a fight between Sae and a dinner coupon for two?

Sae

Okay, whatever you say user.

Sae and Makoto wins. Sae gets to have a delicious dinner and makakta won't have to cook that night :3

She's mine /pg/

>Sae has worked all day and is tired
>Just wants to spend a nice evening together with her new girlfriend
>Makoto insists she gets a free meal instead

How inconsiderate.