twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Making new thread before bump limit

reposting because need help

>be f2p
>only have Blackrock mountain
>some shitty neutral legendaries
>some shitty normal, epic and rares from UnGoro, no legos though
>around 4k saved, 0 dust

should I blow it all on this next expansion or do a 50-50 with ungoro packs?

i'd hold off until they reveal more cards. the cards shown so far haven't looked so good.

probs go 50/50 there are a lot of great un'goro cards

Piranha launcher is a very strong arena card. While it's true that it's hard to get full value from both of them, you should take into account that you don't necessarily even draw both of them, so having two of them in your deck just adds some consistency to drawing it. I did end up going face with it a few times, but extra face damage is pretty good on hunter.

Dred gets played in the late game after most of the poisonous minions have already been played, so unless they manage to topdeck something, it gets its value. Was my first time playing with it, and it felt good enough. Not extremely powerful, but decent.

Corrupted healbot isn't that bad in the deck. The deck clearly can't go full face in the beginning, and only reaches its power later in the game. The healbot doesn't end up healing the opponent much, and serves as a minion to get the board in the midgame.

I'd wait, you never know how an expansion is gonna be this early

I'd honestly just uninstall and never look back if I were you
I find it really hard to enjoy this game without having a full playset of viable cards
I'd find it fucking impossible to enjoy this game with the shitty gold/dust gains you're given as a free player

This.

I'm f2p but because I've played since naxx and I've done a lot of arena, my collection is pretty gud. Can't imagine playing this game if you could barely afford one decent deck.

Honestly the fact that I always have shittier decks and cards than people around rank 16-17 of the ladder is kind of offputting sometimes, but that made me like arena more.

I know it might be more luck based, but at least I know everyone started with an empty deck. Will wait for more cards I guess, maybe spli with ungoro

>when your molten blade becomes a molten blade
fucking...

Coin fledgling on 2, truesilver on 4 after he gets wind fury diving shield and plays a taunt on 3
I HAD A MORTAL STRIKE AND COULDN'T KILL IT BECAUSE TAUNT KEPT ME FROM POPPING THE SHIELD AND TRUE SILVER KEPT ME FROM DEVELOPING
HE PICKED WIND FURY TWICE AND I LOST TO THIS IDIOOOOOT

>not taking double windfury

Is mage even viable if you don't pay for medivhs valet?

It's a frostbolt on a 2/3 body in every mage deck.

So no.

>play arena
>opponent always has the perfect answer for the situation

How can you guys play this shitty mode?

Literally why would anyone watch P4wnyhof, such a shit tier streamer. I'm pretty convinced he started all the Bot drama himself to drive people to his channel because he objectively unentertaining.

Guess I won't be playing mage until that rotates out then

it takes skill user. Whats the matter are you unable to draft with skill and be lucky enough to curve out?

>7k gold saved up
>will still get 1k more before the expansion releases
The fuck am I supposed to do with this gold when all the cards are complete shit?

who else is waiting for the next warlock legendary to just be some 4 mana 2/2 with "Choose and discard 2 cards from your hand"

i never save gold. I save dust. I had 14k in Un'goro and i wasted only 7k. Now i have 12k again

The other warlock lego will be the Hero Card tho?

i meant in the next expansion/adventure

I wanna see that thread.

>They're trying with every fiber of their being to make discard lock super viable

Yes we get it, warlocks hurt themselves to get power, WE GET IT BLIZZARD!

Ah, you're probably right then. Only way to redeem that crock of shit mechanic.

>Hunter Legendary not a beast
Why? Just why? They managed to keep the meme up for so long for every expansion. I've lost all hope for team 5 now.

they're not even trying that hard, all the discard enablers fucking suck because lolrandom, and while the payoff cards are good, they get shit on because lolrandom

I can't imagine they haven't tested discard without the random element to it, but to be able to select the card instead.

I also can't imagine that it would be that powerful, since generally due to the 30 card limitation, you can't realistically discard half your deck and expect the other 15 cards to carry you.

Just like they tried hard to make murloc and pirate decks a thing.

Don't mock them, you're inviting the cancer.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24340546/#24340750

>coin librarian
>discard silverware golem
>librarian
>discard silverware golem
>t2 2 3/2s and 2 3/3s on the board

>draft a GARBAGE deck, offered literally nothing but secrets and other bad 3 drops
>but manage to grab 2 fireballs
I've won 2 games barely by just chipping them to 12 and praying for my burn. Feels like ladder.

fledgling should be buffed with mega windfury, mega untargetable and mega divine shield adaptations

>combo requires exact cards

you can make the same argument with every early game bullshit

take for example midrange paladin's 1-2-3-4

Design Space

just so you know, the dude who posted that was outed as a samefag. He replied to his own post there over 2000 times. There were still over 4000 replies, however.

rogue needs a 4 drop a la tomb pillager

Considering rogues rarely use any weapon besides their own hero power these days, that's a very shitty card.

>Let me ram my face into things to heal.

>This with oil and blade flurry
This with just blade flurry seems fairly ok though

>You need to combo 2 or more cards to heal as Rogue.

This is why it won't work and Blizz is retarded.

Wouldn't work with flurry though.

On the left we have a janky shit card that's terrible if you don't play janky shit and mediocre if you do. Meeting the conditions to make the card good has a chance to make the card do nothing. It's a warlock legendary.

On the right we have a consistent good card, that has a better version of the same effect, same mana cost but better stats and taunt. It's a warrior rare.

Bravo Brode. Bravo.

>Rogue has no card draw
>Rogue doesn't need comeback mechanics

Blade Flurry doesn't work with this, just like it doesn't work with enwenom weapon. The damage is done by the spell, not the weapon.

>midrange paladin has a 2/4 and a 2/3 on board on t2
>versus double the stats of the discoversion, which also has draw 2 on their cards as deathrattles
If you can't imagine how retardedly op discolock would be if you could select the cards to discard, you're braindead. Even if you did not draw your silverware golems or fists, you could infinitely discard your clutchmother and play undercosted cards with an actual benefit

> It's a TGT-tier cards reveal episode

At least we can't complain this time they're releasing a stronger expansion than the previous one just for the jewish pre-order

b-b-but warlocks aren't supposed to gain health! It's a great card you ungrateful kids!

If they add a card that lets you adapt weapons this could be good but i think the adapt keyword is dead now. As it is you're only playing this on the hero power and that just means you've got the Druid hero power with one more durability, which is shit. Too expensive as well, would be good at 0 mana.

It should after they fix that bug next patch.

I thought they mentioned the bug was with deathrattle effects, not this. Not that I'm complaining if it works.

I just hoping, as it is it's just stupid desu

But priest gets a whirlwind with lifesteal.

>make a thief priest deck
>im not even winning and a guy just up and concedes on me out of frustration

what's the point of rogue having lifesteal weapons if every rogue weapon is garbage

been playing priest and people just concede, even if they are doing better and even if I haven't even played any strong cards. Is there some really annoying priest deck going around that makes people do this?

maybe all of this is true, but there's a 30 card limit

so do you intentionally put in garbage just to discard it?

>he preordered

In that case the spell has the lifesteal. In rogue's case the weapon has the lifesteal, not the spell. Bladeflurry as a spell only checks the attack value of the weapon, nothing else.

Alley Armorsmith is broken as fuck though. Don't even have to compare with the new set.

Discard meme must END

This REAL!?
BROOOOOOOOOOOOODE!!!!!

Just looked at the card text
>Destroy your weapon and deal its damage to all enemy minions
Is it just me or is "its damage" ambiguous as to wether it includes poison/lifesteal, I'd love to see this changed in any case.

>he paid Brode for SOME of these cards

It looks like bladeflurry is the thing that would need lifesteal. Bladeflurry deals the weapon's damage.

I thought they intended it to not be affected by poison/lifesteal. But now it seems they should change it.

And? Are you one of those retards who thinks the more cards you can put in your deck the better?

The new hero power better make this shit playable.

>The moment this steaming pile shows up in your hand you can't even risk buffing it anymore

>put 30 best cards in deck
>discard the situationally worst card in your hand each time
Are you fucking retarded?

You can buff it after you play it

Even if it works with bladefurry, it means nothing.

C'mon now, you need:

Vampiric Poison - 2 mana
Bladeflurry - 4 mana
A weapon card - (?) mana
OR
Deadly Poison - 1 mana
and
Heropower - 2 mana

Pulling off a 9 mana 3 card combo won't happen more than half of your games. And individually the cards are too shit to be played.

This card definitely will NOT see any play unless multiple OP control rogue cards are printed at the same time, or maybe a truly broken weapon.

>you preordered
can the bullying stop please? They must have some good cards in there

Deadly poison+lifesteal+poisonous+flurry would be a pretty dank combo though if it worked, image that against aggro

The blade flurry nerf was RETARDED. I have no clue what they were thinking. Changing it (back) to only affecting minions was perfectly sufficient in keeping it fair. Increasing the cost by not 1 but 2 mana is an insane nerf.

Oh, wow, we have envenom weapon now. So you can Hero Power, Envenom, Blade Flurry for a full clear! That costs 8 mana in 2 cards, and you don't develop anything in the process. It's nonsense. It's like they want solely miracle bullshit and quest bullshit to be the only viable thing rogues can do.

how can i tell you are terrible at this game? You mentioned this combo even IF it worked and thought it was good against aggro

If you are holding on to 4 different cards to combo on turn 6+, it means you are already dead to aggro.

Except that's 9 mana and doesn't develop anything and removes your weapon. And if you have no weapon developed on that turn, you can't do it because it'd be too expensive.

I think Lana'Thel would be fixed if they added "Cannot be discarded" to its text.
Opinions?

we won't stop until you stop giving your hard earned money to these leeches

It's actually the only way the deck would be consistent, yes. But who knows, we'll have to see what the warlock hero power does when lich'd up. It may let you discover your discarded cards or something insane. It'd better be insane, considering leaks suggest the Warlock Hero card is 10 mana.

Absolute shit unfortunately, destined to sit unused in everyone's collection forever.

He's saying that once its in your hand, you risk discarding it if you play any discard cards.

Or, here's a fucking idea, they could add some decent fucking discard outlets that aren't "lmao random" shit

Here's my resume Brode.
New hero power: Draw 2 cards, discard a card.

What if they made discard into "Discards the next card in your hand" instead of a random card from your hand?
It'd still be semi-random while involving some skill to maneuver around it, though you wouldn't be able to get the optimum outcome every time.

This would be pretty easy to show too, giving a red outline or something like that on the cards to be discarded when you hover over it.

There's still zero benefit to preordering now rather than the day before live

Too much for HS spaghetti code.

Not enough. It needs to have taunt. Otherwise you are basically (assuming played on curve) skipping turn 5 to play a understatted minion which will heal you for 4 at the best case scenario THE NEXT TURN.

That is not even close to be good against any high tier aggro deck. You need additional tools to be able to survive early game. The new lego can't rescue you alone. Which means you need conrol tools. The very tools that will be discarded when you try to get your legos attack up.

In short, the discard theme is a clusterfuck of ant-synegy right now. Blizzard fucked up phenomenally, but doesn't have to admit it because mentally 16 year old manchildren love sucking up its ballz.

What do ya'll think of this?
AAECAaIHBrIC7QXgrALcrwKRvAKUvQIMtAGbBYgHpAeGCfmrApK2AvW7Avm9Avq9AoHCAt7EAgA=

Where are the jade spirits bro

I switched them for mistresses. I needed more help vs aggro and something easier to combo with against control.

>New heal card for rogue
>its fucking shit

Thanks blizz

rogue heal most of time ends up losing you health

tthanks brode...

It's a common spell from a new set, making it extremely common in arena, so every rogue will get offered this piece of shit like 5 times in every run. Literally a 2 mana heal 2 in arena. Makes up for vilespine.

Too bad about constructed though.

Would rogue become cancer if they get good heals?