/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/13/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrrwDj04bFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dicks

Junko!

I want to fuck Kaito! But I also love him.

Mugi!

Best giri.

Ishi!

Angie in her beloved Maki's clothes!

remember to stay adorbs, and not let the bad awful sad feelings get in the way!!!
did you know that baby elephants suck their trunks like a baby pacifer for comfort? so cute, right??

Rd is one of my favorite circles because he does arranges not just for the situations in canon but for doujin work (novels, manga or art by fans), which allows to make touhou stories just about anything and his lyrics are art and you can get multiple meanings from them. Sometimes they are too long, though and his instrumentals can be mediocre. Just not fond of overuse of Merami though she has good range and I do like Nayuta moreso. Patrician taste.

Enough about touhou, though.

Murder details yes, though I do defend my the integrity of my dangan waifus if they are threatened in best goyl arguments.

I want to be friends with Tsumugi poster

Somehow, she looks better than Maki in these clothing, also what program m8?

akamatsu-chan!HUN HUN edition!

>not honk honk

i want to die by korekiyo's hands!!!

Reminder to show your love for Ibuki in this thread!

Why

Elephants are cute!

I do all of my edits on Gimp.

because i want to die, not kill myself, but get killed by someone else

This looks like a cock ejaculating

Nothing kicks quite like that 1PM whiskey.

I have no energy to find more best girls so I hope the other guy shows up to post. Good night /drg/.

Kaitofucker is who we should all aspire to be like

That's a cute pout. Mugi is cute.

Yeah, I usually listen to him for his vocal work more than his instrumentals (although I really like this one in particular youtube.com/watch?v=qrrwDj04bFQ ). I like Merami and I think her range works for most songs, but I do agree that it'd be nice to see more singer variety.
I also like Butaotome and Alstroemeria off the top of my head, Sun Flower Field's Yukari/Renko/Merry musical was good, uh... I dunno what else. Arranges are just nice in general.

Defending waifus is a different story, dangan girls are worthy of protection. I just don't get anything out of arguing over Ouma when it's the same shit every time.

I hope you live forever

Komaeda's a far better choice then. Imagine the skill and emotion he could end your life with. it would be glorious

Here is something that beats it

getting continousely drunk

i can live forever in the afterlife!!!
if there is one!!!
very true hes in my top choices
all the memes kinda made me drift away from him but he is very very A++

I know, I realized it after I'd made the image, kek. All I wanted was a cute Gremlin Angie sliding down an elephant's trunk... (Yes, the nose is called "trunk").

I do that too though. Wish I had someone to do it with... I need me an irl Boozeman.

If you dislike the memes why do you post Komaeda, Oma and Korekiyo?

You're nicer than you give yourself credit for, you know

>(Yes, the nose is called "trunk")
this is the cutest thing I think I've ever read here

i dont dislike memes in general, i meant how memey komaeda was on tumblr for ages and ages. im sure once v3 has been out for a while i'll grow tired from that

I personally don't think the afterlife exists, but at the same time I am not ruling out the possibility of it entirely even if it's slim. My favorite after-death scenario is being reborn into parallel universes because any shit can happen including real life animu characters, your skill in any field could be amazing, you could be popular, you can live a life where certain things didn't happen to you, ect.

Komaeda is popular for a reason and I'd be happy for him to fuck me up the bunghole while calling me worthless in that husky voice of his.

>Kaitofucker is who we should all aspire to be like
You could honestly aspire to better, I'm not the best idol to follow.

Nah, you're probably even cuter, user.

Nah I'm a real pain

I LOVE TOUKO-SAMA!

Is this some bizzarro world where Togami is loving and adores Fukawa who is mildly annoyed by him?

Disgusting.

Looking at Angie's Love Hotel Event, is Saihara's weak spot also his neck?

i believe that theres at least something after death
when i was a kid my mom talked about how reincarnation isn't exactly real but your 'life energy' doesnt fade away, but simply goes to another being
super hippy-ish i guess but its a nice thought

that's a good idea on it too. i always wonder what a parallel universe me would be like, i cant imagine me being anything other than me

and yes. i agree completely. i need to find more fanart rt with creepycute komaeda, been paying too much attention to the nubois

It's a sensitive area for most no?

fake news

I really love DR2 even after DR3

Now thats just ripping off that french skunk cartoon

after you die the univer goes on and colapses, the energies that make you, you will probably remake you again. like quantum imortality, but more locraftian

Amami's voice sounds kind of nasal, like he has a cold.

Maybe he has, thats why he is using 3 shirts

I love Midorikawa's voice because of that.

3*

Retard

Seriously what is wrong with you.
How do people get this fucked up

That's a bad post for sure.

Good thing there's always a fix to everything! My fix is simply bullying of Saionji. No wonder that I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Thank god you're back. The place feels like home again

But it's not a home. It's actually a jail.

Bullykun is my prison daddy

You're not entirely wrong, Togami. Every place needs a father figure!

You want to drop the soap in front of him?

Leave my sight and never return.

This looks like spunk

If only your words had any weight behind them, Togami. A man can dream and also delude himself. And I never authorized you to talk, while I whipping you.

Like a obedient doggy, actually!

you know why

How would you bully this blondie, Bully-kun? She acts all though but clams up when you retort or shout at her!

He said she was Tsumiki tier, so he would probably ignore it.

Keep your depraved fantasies to yourself, peasant.

shinguji unprotected sex

shinguji infected ass

shinguji new friends

She's all talk. However, it depends if she's like Saionji on that matter or not. Before I give my ranking, I need to know her better.

This is definitely not a fantasy, Togami. Time for you to wake up.

I want him to ask me to bully him.

She is not like Saionji, she islike a paper tiger, imagine if when Asahina stood up to Togami he backed down and pleaded for mercy

Please don't leave this time Moe-tan I know you will anyways.

We need more pictures of grills in pants.
Pants are cute.

i want togami to call me trashy and utterly distasteful and call me scum!
and other mean things!

Holy shit, finally someone who shares the same thoughts as me!

You'd like that, wouldn't you? I'd like to, but you would only derive some sick pleasure from it. So what are you still doing here? Leave my presence already, scum.

You're sweet

Is a wetsuit pants?

Himiko is so innocent looking.
I don't even want to fug her.
I want like, a smooch on the cheek. That's as far as I'll go.

I want to be BFFs with Himiko

Is that you Juice? I'd like to marry your daughter!

Togami is fucking shit.

Obviously.

posting best girl!

サトウは醜く反抗的です

kyaaaa
i dont even give a shit about togami plot-wise but arrogant and cruel people are the bess

You're alive?

Legends never die

Predicaments.

yes!

Fresh from the oven.

Is Kirigiri also 67% leg?

>too mcuh legs/10

Can you make the jacket longer?

I'm genuinely worried for you if that's the type of man you're into

>pants related captcha
Why do her pants remind me of kung fu shit?

How does Kirigiri look always bad.

Slenderkiri?

GOOD post

Do any of you have odd taste in outfits?
I LOVE boys in military-style clothing.