Driving stories

Hey guys, just wanted to share an unexpected but amazing experience me and my buddies just had.

>decide to have a cruise/fun night on the local mountain pass here in Tucson
>sun set drive to the top, city lights for the run down
>drive up fun but slow since buddy was running a mk3 Supra turbo with gasket problems (surprise).
>stop at most popular overlook, people already making runs, stopping to piss/check tires.
>stay for a bit, have a few smokes and talk for a while
>other buddy with a Quattro a4 spots a riced civic with under glow about to leave, chases him down for shits and giggles.
>rest of us start to pull out and follow, as soon as we start to go, a white crv comes around the bend and starts to head down
>start to head down, want to gas it but crv is in the way.
>don't do anything but we pass multiple pullouts for slow traffic, line behind us is getting longer
>start flashing lights, holding out arms waving at crv
>doesn't pull over
>multiple cars now following, all sports cars trying to drive above 20 mph
>honking and flashing continues from all cars involved
>halfway down the mountain now

Cont.
>crv speeds up and slows down at random, knowingly being a dick because lol fuck boiracers
>almost all the way down
>Eurobeat mix has ended, start getting actually pissed
>flashing lights, honking, everyone else pulling into opposite lane flashing lights
>so pissed, about to pass him after growing some balls
>black mustang pulls out from the liine 3 cars behind me, gasses it and pulls in front of CRV
>slams the brakes, everyone else already knew what was up so we are lengths behind ready for the slow down
>waves everybody through, even those not trying to tow-gay
>reach the bottom of the mountain, straight road for 3 or so miles
>everyone gasses hard, Supra chips the blades on the turbo so we slow down
>mustang still in the rear in front of CRV as we are looking Under the hood on the side of the road
>gives us a thumbs up and then floors it away
>crv passes us, college age chick flips us off

I never would have guessed a mustang would have been a bro to us shitbois but it was such a good moment man, legendary.

Also general driving thread, sorry.

How many meetups have you been to? This is usually how most of ours go.

Theres a cliffside coastal road called chuckanut drive where this happens all the time, then it goes into the flood plane and is straight for about 8 miles,
Ive hit 130 on that road, then we'd end up at the i5 and book it back north.

>drive like a fuckwit on a public road at night
>get salty at person obeying road rules
>perform dangerous manoeuvre on car obeying the road rules

t. Cuck

Why don't you just get a proper racing car, m8?

>not yielding to faster traffic while going under the speed limit
>obeying the law

K

Because I like being an edgy wannabe street racer.

Yeah, tell your story to a cop and ask him which party would end up with the batton jammed up their arse
t. 17yo

>17

Calling me underage doesn't make up for the fact that you can't compete.

I've been to a few meets, never went driving with guys from a meet though. Usually just my other buddies
It's fun as fuck, it's out by a bunch of ranches so there is usually nobody out there in a weekday night. We were pushing around 110 before a c7 smoked our asses and my buddy's Supra stopped spooling

I drive off road rally. I'm shit at it, but I'm not a boy racer faggot like yourself. I srsly hope you crash and die desu.

>telling people you hope they die
>on a site full of depressed losers

>offroad rally

Giving your boyfriend the right of way up hershey highway doesn't count as off road rally.

I'm not telling him to neck himself, I just want him to get in a serious car accident
Watch the Finke desert rally next year, m8. I'll be in the anime sticker buggy coming dead last.

>few years ago
>things are weird at home
>get in nissan, drive about 500 miles in a day
>full on snowstorm half of the way
>fill up twice
>find a hotel at night
>phone notification says dad made a payment and paid for all the fuel
>not left a message or anything, just sent about 120 euros because he could see i spent that at gas stations

>I just want him to get in a serious car accident

How is that any different?

Me wanting someone to have a car crash has no actual real life impact

Oh, you're just trying to convince yourself that you're not telling people to kys while doing exactly that.

you and your friends sound like cancerous dicks and the only thing the CRV girl did wrong was not drive an 18 wheeler.

>telling people to kys

>how dare u do the speed limit REEE
did you read your post before submitting? fucking most embarassing shit i ever read

OK, you should kys.