British cars

The Brits have a sense of elegance to their cars that Amerifats don't seem to share. The interior is always better and the car always looks nicer on the road.

True, we don't cost as much tho.

I could have a continental daily and weekend truck for the price of "British luxury"

What percentage of people on the isles can even afford that? And how many of these people are even British? Your cars are a meme for sandniggers colonizing London like its the Barbary coast, meanwhile the actual subjects of the crown are driving Ford and Nissan compacts.

I'm sure the mechanics at the shop appreciate the comforts Nigel.

>British cars
top kek

That is old information. Vauxhall isn't owned by GM.

you're right, vauxhall is dead now...
much better...

How will bongs ever recover?

>The car always breaks down on the motorway
ftfy

>toblerone
oy vey, oy gevalt!

>crying over 6 month old info

That sort of looks like a cheap Saab/Volvo copy from China or India.

Ford doesn't own Aston Martin and hasn't for years.

>The interior is always better and the car always looks nicer on the side of the road.

>india
funny you mention india
aren't most british cars made there nowadays?

They wanted you to be comfortable while you're waiting to get towed.

Proton haven't owned Lotus for ages either

JLR are British based, Tata is just the largest stakeholder. I don't think any JLR cars are made in India

America was British for less than a century.

That's because we have taste, and actual nobility that want that taste.

>meanwhile the actual subjects of the crown are driving Ford and Nissan compacts
Which are made in england.

I thought brits couldn't own guns?

Lucas Electric.

now it's owned by geely

They can't. They're fucking cucks that enjoy being told how to live by their betters. Anything they say is irrelevant.

You can in two circumstances:

>Rich white guy if he promises only to shoot foxes and/or slavs stealing the manor's

Or

>You're black. Blacks don't need to obey the law.

because all the shitty british companies went out of business

Have you actually driven a continental or any lincoln? Their interiors and overall quality are hilariously bad compared to any real premium/luxury car. Even audi which gets shit on here is miles ahead of lincoln

They’re just used as uber cars because cheap fleet sales is how ferd stays alive

There's no need to look at the interior. Once you're in the car you're looking out the window. Nice looking interior is like having patterns sewn on the inside of your clothes. Just make it look presentable enough for the time between getting in and getting your ass on the seat.