Wheel turn lock fetish

post cars on full turning lock

JIZZ

merci

Jesus Fuck Christ that is ugliest thing I've seen in a while. Is it meant to tip 30deg over around the corner?

hello newfriend

Disgusting. Why does it not turn straight up?

Lewd. We need spoiler images for this thread.

Depends on the track rod location. It gives negative camber on the outside wheel.

Lots of off roaders give positive camber to the outside wheel but that's because the linkages are higher up. It's annoying when you live in an area with no straight roads longer than 1/8" a mile because you burn out the outsides of your tire before it's usable life is up.

Allows for better cornering performance.

No, that's too vanilla.

I can only fap to it if there's visible suspension travel while full wheel turning lock.

Caster angle.

Cars. How they work?

you all are fucking morons
Caster ensures the wheels return to center. If they were perfectly straight up and down the steering wheel would never self-correct. Also you would get hilariously bad understeer.

When I turn, both my inner and outer wheel gain positive camber. Is this normal?

A bit of camber actually improves grip during cornering and reduces the likelihood of understeer.

why does mercedes and BMW run so much KPI? on every car I own there is very little KPI, at full lock there is very little camber change. but every time I see a BMW or Mercedes at full lock you can tell they have an absolute shit ton of KPI. I've always viewed KPI as a "necessary" evil, something that you use as little as possible, just enough to keep your scrub radius acceptable. On the few double a-arm front ends I built they had

Caster angle separates the men from the boys.

>brainlet doesn't know about camber changes when turning

she should look where she's going

negative camber does, that's positive camber
how the fuck is the camber that bad on full lock, i thought 6 series used double wishbone front and multi-link rear?

>negative camber does, that's positive camber
no
stop being a fucking brainlet

In an ideal situation, you want positive camber on the inside wheel and negative camber on the outside wheel during cornering. This is partly why the castor angle is as it is in a lot of newer cars.

HNNNNNNNNNGHH

4WS, bitches

>tfw ywn own a prelude

>honda invents a fucking amazing technology
>uses it on one car
>ONE
why

way too lewd

bringin the honz

A few companies use active 4WS now. A side effect of cars getting bigger and heavier is they need 4ws to be manoeuvrable in narrow streets.

Buy a 928 instead

>floor it
>start spinning
>take off

>positive camber
>on inside wheel
That is ideal. You want positive camber on inside wheels of a turn if possible

maybe i like fwd

i understand nothing but im upset : the post

Honda gets always scared when they did something great and then cease to do it for a while

High performance cars always have heaps of caster angle. My Z has 9 degrees.
>gives camber on cornering
>makes steering heavier
>makes steering auto center better
>makes car more stable at high speed

Only disadvantage is the lost angle but who cares as long as it’s enough to save a slide and do a u turn.

Tyres deform during cornering.

I've had a thing for the BA boxyshape and faux NSX styling, imagine if it came with RWD in lieu of 4WS tho.

>had a Prelude 4WS for sale a year ago
>the morning after she was put on sale, we were 8 bidders and only one won what became an auction