/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 25th of July:
1139 – Battle of Ourique: The Almoravids, led by Ali ibn Yusuf, are defeated by Prince Afonso Henriques who is proclaimed King of Portugal.
1261 – The city of Constantinople is recaptured by Nicaean forces under the command of Alexios Strategopoulos, re-establishing the Byzantine Empire.
1278 – The naval Battle of Algeciras takes place in the context of the Spanish Reconquista resulting in a victory for the Emirate of Granada and the Maranid Dynasty over the Kingdom of Castile.
1943 – World War II: Benito Mussolini is forced out of office by the Grand Council of Fascism and is replaced by Pietro Badoglio.

>News
CK2 DD 55 - Nurture vs Nuisance
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-55-nurture-vs-nuisance.1030752/

EU4 DD 20/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-20th-of-june-2017.1031010/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.7.1 - 18/07/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xzDoKeAZC1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's a good way to lose extra badboy in HPM?

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Based

La Plata

*vapes in shape of willy*

>tfw you finally beat both w&b and la plata poster

white men

based man

white men

>random countries like brazil or portugal declaring war on japan
>go to japan to see what's up
>pic related
context is that even 200 belligerence is a lot and not many countries can get it. what the fuck.

And that's Ming broken. As soon as Yarkand is cored I'm going to declare on Shan and take more of China.

>allying niggers

not sure if bug or intended, but these fuckers are getting like 5 belligerence each day. half the world has dowed them

white men

>blobbing

Why did you do this
should have taken japan instead of fucking siberia

Releasing countries or using cheats. That's it.

Great Qing fully restored. Also those fucking bugs.

4 colonists and nothing to do with them. Never thought I would be attacking Sweden from the East when the game began though.

Playing Russia for the first time in HPM

How do I trigger the Crimean war? I'm past the historical start date

Also should I do the meme of purposely losing the war so I can exit serfdom faster

>(Max)

no, it's cheating

There should have been an event to do with eastern Christians? It might still spawn

For some reason 4 of my CNs want this province.

Perhaps, I'm 2 months past the start date

It couldn't possibly have something to do with taking Ostpreußen, right?

Why does it say Darkest Hour starts immediately after the Treaty of Versailles in that picture? The earliest starting scenario is 1933, if you don't count the Great War.

nice picture

>now a year has passed

I guess it's just broken?

oh blimey look at the time

Because it's from reddit and reddit only play EU4.

Fucking white. men.

Stupid zulu cunts

>le cultural conversion
Who cares? It's not gassing them. Infact it's more cucked, because it's saying niggers can be dutch.

I don't think that's true considering niggers still have not adopted any white culture.

It's whatever you want it to be. What I like about parakike games is that a big part of playing them is your own imagination.

Only cucked thing here is you

>uses diplo points
>diplomacy
Lads, if it was extermination it would use military and/or admin. It was deliberately made to solely use diplo so it couldn't be seen as genocide.

fuck you
ignorance is bliss

woah
so this
is the power
of total victories

reee johan

if you can't get 100% it's not total

Wiping out entire tribes DOES require a lot of diplomacy to cover it up and avoid the anger of other nations.

You ever hear about the Mwadikite tribesmen of South Africa?

We did it reddit!

more like mwadikike ______XD______

How come you're the Toucouleur empire if you're only black?

No.

You should call this Low Energy Memes General. Seriously, this is dogshit.

Exactly.

so how do I get to Tunisia from here?

Someone spent their diplo points well then. African tribes only require 7 or 8 though.

Fuck me, I was expecting to get like +8k RPs from taking Kano with 3 military reforms, yet I barely got 3k.
How is this even calculated anyway? Kano has a shitload of pops and I think I got more RPs from taking 120k pops Dendi.
Tuaregs are white _______________ :^)

time to build tall and eventually set up a colony in newfundland
gonna be /comfy/

>r&infopic thread
>ALL hoi4 and eu4 posting
so this..

wait who did you start off as

god damn being a jew feels great

How do you go tall in MEIOU, just loot the everloving shit out of people?

I tried playing and felt like I was aimlessly flailing around a lot of the time.

You're not that jewish. Looks like Scotland is getting a big chunk of that NA money that should be going to the English Channel.

>investing in infrastructure
>not dying to plague
>restrict looting provinces near you
>max loot provinces far away
>not dying to plague
>invest in education
>dont get provinces sieged
>not dying to plague

Gold makes men do things

youtu.be/xzDoKeAZC1Q

the blois boys, lad

I'm going to try a game as England with those tips in mind.

How much do plague doctors helped? I noticed one of the options costs a metric ton of cash, is it worthwhile?

They're collecting only 4 shekels. Nobody cares about that node

not really

howerver do try restricting trade and closing ports if you can get away with it without pissing off burghers

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT, constantly try to revoke privileges from estates and give them favors in between to keep them loyal, its very important since some of the modifiers are just absolutely awful for your development and overall income

disloyal estates also really can fuck you up if they control like 20%+ of your provinces

White Men

Is there anything more white and based than /gsg/ diaspora?

4 shekels a month is 50 light ships which are 8000 shekels over the remaining time you have

As I said, not jewish enough.

They are my buddy though

Well, if I saw right in an earlier screenshot they're taking bits of Canada from you including the Quebec area. Have a cheeky colonial war after they've developed more provinces for you and take the lot.

I think the frogs must have assassinated Bismarck

What rebels are you losing to?

Prussia is better than Germany anyway.

Jacobin but I'm spectating since I changed some stuff for the Ottomans and I want to see how it pans out for them

[Cenk Uygur begins sweating profusely]

How the fuck do you play as Switzerland? Vanilla and HPM, I always get cucked by France and Prussia leaving me to depend on a blue moon that one of them will support me going into Austria.

holy shit raiding is so annoying
>have a single coast
>order fleet to hunt pirates
>sea region is huge as fuck, ships wander to protect coasts away from home
>pirates insta-raid everything while fleet is away
>repeat

they also made it so ships with the same mission auto-merge, so there's literally no way to prevent this

I honestly cannot believe there are prominent public figures who deny the genocide of Armenians

Such people need to be purged from the face of the planet

Actually my own colony declared on Nova Scotia and they fought it out among themselves.

t. armeni

The National Anthem of Qing

i believe it is the "islamophobia" boogeyman. they even do it in greece, even though turkey is our #1 enemy.

>weak and frail
>strong and brawny
>shrewd and quick
What's with all the redundant traits in CK2?

What, deny the Armenian genocide? In Greece? Fuck.

Greek bonds are currently being issued with 4,6% interest (Euro's current inflation is 1,2%). Yay or nay?

>homosexual and possessed

no, no they don't. i mean they do the "islamophobia boogeyman" to prevent you from saying something bad about turkey. armenian/greek genocides only get denied by leftists here, including our former minister of education.

someone upload lastst millennium dawn pls

>secretly jewish and greedy

weak, strong and quick are 100% genetic. the rest can be acquired with the memeclave dlc as part of your education and probably don't get inherited.

I'm playing Nomads in CK2 but my vassal clans keep vassalizing holdings they take over instead of pillaging them. Is there any way I can get them to do that or is it gonna take modded behaviour?

Wew, I thought that was just western Euro. Tbvqh, I thought brown countries got a pass on the cuckoldry.

They can't pillage holdings, only the top level Khan can

>play meme game
>get memed on
Honestly if your not willing to put up with stupid shit like that than just uninstall eu4 as the rest of the game is like that.

>got a pass on the cuckoldry
grease is cucked to the dna, i used to be a nationalist but this country disgusts me so much that it can all go to hell for all i care.

What did you think to my Turk game where I gassed everyone?

Sad!
It was pretty much over for the gr**ks when you got occupied by Turks.

Is the Peloponese whiter than the northern areas that got occupied?

was really good, though i can't rate it more than 6/10 because >communism