Were we this retarded back then?

>Were we this retarded back then?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyfx.com/forex/education/trading_tips/daily_trading_lesson/2014/01/24/FX_Market_Size.html
tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/money-supply-m38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crazy to think she wasted 6k

dumb cunts with daddys CC spend more a week

so actually it was cheaper with BTC

What do you mean

.85 btc
OUCH, THAT HURTS

Lots of people spent more than that. It was fine to buy a pizza for a BTC because thats all it was worth then. I bet shes upset that she didnt just buy a few as an investment though.

>I bet shes upset that she didnt just buy a few as an investment though.

Everybody is user

I'm sitting here now thinking about BTC and Etherium and trying to decide if its worth buying a couple of K's worth, or if its already too late. Hindsight is always 20/20, but lightning doesn't often strike twice.

The entire crypto market is tiny. Only 22 billion. One day it will be an asset class like gold or the pound valued in the quadrillions. Its almost certain to boom massively over the coming years

>Its almost certain to boom massively over the coming years

Yeah, I'm sure of it, but its a question of which coin(s). Its always possible for some brand new coin to come out in future and destroy BTC/ETH/XMR/WHATEVER.

Why cant I predict the future? Its not fair.

>asset class
>like gold or the pound

This is how I know you're either still in high school or a complete fucking dumbass. Gold is a commodity (that's it's "asset class") and the British pound is a currency (that's it's "asset class"). What you meant to say was, "one day it will be recognized as an actual financial instrument instead of virtual video-game money as it's seen by the majority of the population at present." Faggot.

If a brand new coin comes out that looks powerful, buy it. Currently btc and ETH seem quite solid and will at least go on existing in some form for a few decades hence.

No. I meant cryptocurrency will be an asset class with a market cap on par with either the gold market or actual currencies like the pound. You fucking autist

>Hindsight is always 20/20, but lightning doesn't often strike twice.

ETH appears to have a great chance of being a powerful concept as a whole. The fact that it's geared towards legitimate activities with the interest of major companies gives it some promise. BTC got it's start out from purchasing illicit substances and the technology is a bit old.

I'm investing into ethereum because it shows a lot of promise. I hope that I'm not letting that gut wrenching feeling that I fucked up by not getting on the boat sooner or missing out on BTC drive my decision making.

Oh I'm the fucking autist yet you think commodities are valued in the quadrillions. Currency markets aren't even that deep kid. Stop buying maymays from this Mongolian wall-building forum, go to college and get a proper education, then leap off of the tallest building your fat little legs can climb to the top of.

>dailyfx.com/forex/education/trading_tips/daily_trading_lesson/2014/01/24/FX_Market_Size.html

What is the market cap of the pound my little autist friend?

>I hope that I'm not letting that gut wrenching feeling that I fucked up by not getting on the boat sooner or missing out on BTC drive my decision making.

You are to some extent. Its whats in the back of all our minds.

I can vouch for that train of thought being prevalent, still gonna drop nearly a grand into it in the coming week

>Money Supply M3 in the United Kingdom increased to 2658267 GBP Million in January

tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/money-supply-m38

>retarded

it's people like that who proved bitcoin was feasible in the everyday and gave it notoriety. just like people who take old Impalas and Chevelle's to demolition derbys when they could be cleaned up and taken to a museum instead.

As if you guys could even get a credit card in 2013.

Rent in San Fransisco averages 3k/month. 4.85 BTC is still worthless there.