pastebin.com/pL8tAmQE
mistforge.org/select_hero
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/
stats.gogigantic.com/en/
arcgames.com/en/gg-refer-a-friend
store.steampowered.com/app/327690/Gigantic/
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/gigantic-game-preview/9nblggh444sh
gogigantic.com/en/forums/gigantic#/discussion/1814/feature-request-colored-ticks-for-ability-upgrades/p1?new=1
gogigantic.com/en/forums/gigantic?token_sign=cf7c95c023deab23cd2fe376a94eab3e7268fa113c8e0c1af79b04a30453383065f4f8f9e945d3f5a7d42e17718dc99fa845932c6e628822255f#/discussion/1740/two-very-annoying-bugs-relating-to-upgrade-menu/p1?new=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey, kid.

Wanna get debuffed?

first for tripp is balanced

Am i crazy or is margrave actually some kind of psuedo assassin? You wait around, jump in, Q.Q get your fourth LMB proc and then you fuck off because youre usually near dead at this point

>dude what if
>like what if
>when the enemy guardian is already rampaging
>WHAT IF
>Now stick with me here
>what if the enemy guardian just like threw down laser beams on his way over
>and it just like
>instantly kills anyone that it hits lmao isnt that EPIC
>simply EPIC mechanic am i right guys

>rampaging guardian.
>not rushing over to defend yours and instead, sit in the middle of the fucking map, exposed.

it was in the middle of a fight you downie, no amount of macro images can defend this retarded unnecessary mechanic

The guardian takes 5 seconds to move, more even to the middle of the map. There's also like 5 second of the guardian gushing over the fact that they can rampage in ecstasy filled rage.

If he's rampaging mid fight, maybe it is time to turn tail and run, imbecile.

Reposting from last thread

So, if the guy in my shitty /v/ thread is here, I took your advice on Zandora and I actually did do a bit better on her. Still lost because we didn't have the pushing power and Imani was taking potshots on us, but we managed to get them to 1 heart at least.
Really need to work on not dying so much, but I didn't feel nearly as useless as before.
Zandora fanart when?

He has pretty high damage, but he's too slow and bulky to be an assassin.

I think the Guardian attacking people is perfectly fine. Really gives reason to rush for the enemies creatures if it's a wound or back to the guardian if you need to defend.

>didn't paste the updated OP stuff

What extra stuff was in the updated OP?

If you want to see your MMR, or the MMR of your teammates so you can justify yourself for wasting time calling them shitters mid-match.
>whatasha.me/skill/

I'm sorry, I'm not used to making General OPs.

>5446
Hmm

I heard characters like tripp and tyto can get countered hard. Who do I pick to counter the fast people?

Big beef cakes usually. Pakko, Zandora, Wu, Margrave, Knossos can usually fuck them up. Focus fire too just ruins their day.

Someone in the last thread mentioned an upcoming guardian being a huge robot. Does anyone have a source for that, because that sounds awesome.

Fuck off trippfag... tripfag... fucking FAG!

Awesome, I wanted to try pakko anyways

>Gigantic News
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news
>Useful information and gameplay tips
pastebin.com/pL8tAmQE
>Hero Guides
mistforge.org/select_hero
>Information about mechanics (CC, buffs, debuffs, status effects)
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/

>View your Gigantic profile and stats
stats.gogigantic.com/en/
>Refer a friend
arcgames.com/en/gg-refer-a-friend

>Gigantic for Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/327690/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Arc
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Windows 10
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/gigantic-game-preview/9nblggh444sh

>Pick Xeno
>Enemy picks Tripp
>Mfw

meant for

I'm really liking teleport/daze on fang
Helped me hunt down tripp/charnok really easily this game
Bleed/Increased aoe/Longer spin for teamfights

Yeah, that's how most assassins are in games. They can fuck up squishes no problem, but having a tank beat their ass isn't so fun for them.

pakko is a good one, if she stealth's throw a sticky snowball on her before and suddenly she's easy to track and stunned.

why are you posting with a trip when it's not relevant to your posts

>when its one of those games

Why's the tutorial for this game completely fucking awful?

I didn't learn shit about how power orbs spawn, what different creatures do, mechanics behind wounds, auto-wounds, stealing power. No wonder everyone new complains about the game being a clusterfuck, none of the mechanics are properly conveyed.

Current tierlist.
only trippfags will disagree.

real sad for you buddy. mmr basically doesnt move after you've made it to level 15 or so. thats why leaderboards show a lot of low level accounts at the top. newer accounts shoot up with just a couple of wins and older accounts get cemented where they were.
the devs all know the mmr system sucks right now but they have better things to worry about.

basically, you're stuck
i've just decided not to take it off.
can't i just be the resident tripfag?

it's only relevant when you leak things, otherwise you're just jerking yourself off signing each of your posts to be super speshul and discrediting the whole point of everyone being anonymous
might as well make a discord at this point so we can all jerk you off

I don't really care about the trip, but any word on this? I'm curious myself.

From the leaks yesterday.

where are these posted

I know about Masha, we're talking about a Guardian, not a hero.

Ruh roh

oh shit I'm barely 6k, nice

apparently I've moved up from yesterday when I was at like 4k
currently level 23

there are plenty of guardian designs floating around for the other houses.
i don't know specifically what theyre leaning towards but pic related is some of the ideas they're playing with
correct
stats.gogigantic.com/en/leaderboard

After playing this game for basically the whole afternoon, I can say that I'm positively impressed by this game. Maybe I was just lucky, but all the matches I took part were fairly long and I never had the impression that a team was being snowballed by the other one; all the matches I played seemed well-balanced and funny. I love this game.
Is it my noob impression or is Charnok weak? I can't do shit as him...

It's not a character you can solo around that effectively, but yes, he's quite potent.

Charnok is great but you really need to be able to lead shots hard, he's mostly about anticipation of movement

fuck
off
eeree

>4k mmr
>just started and have no idea what im doing

I guess middle of the road is okay

I was misleaded by MistForge's guides. Charnok isn't absolutely as easy as they claim him to be.

Those all look sick as hell holy shit.

Yeah, matches are pretty varied with how long they can last. Fastest I've had so far was about 9 minutes.
Snowballing is actually pretty unlikely for most matches. If the enemy team is absolute shit, yeah they're basically fucked, but it's actually pretty easy with how the game is to have a real back and forth between the match.
Charnok is great, but you need to hit his skills consistently.

wow nice opinions i respect them
fuck you

He doesn't require as much digging into different builds and exact functionalities of skills to be effective as say... Wu or Aisling. That can be said to make him more accessible to new players.

I guess they bring nice aesthetic variation. Are they planning for different guardians having different gameplay impact?

>just started
You probably haven't settled yet, there's still time to get higher or lower

>gameplay impact?
Probably not, or else people will start bitching when they get randomized certain guardians and not others.
Anything guardians do to impact the game will have to be applicable to all of them.

I know that this will sound like a stupid question, but why do they put a price on heroes such as Knossos or Charnok, when they can be used to play?

afaik theyre purely aesthetic.

in the meantime have some more character shots because someone is mad about me using a trip and not leaking shit.

Because if you can use them, it means their on your free rotation. Buying them will allow you to have them forever, not just when they're on the rotation.

> free rotation
What did I miss?

Don't know, it's random for each player.

>hear that Ramsay can actually manfight Tripp
>try it
>it works
>every time

I love this guy

>A
Can't wait to fight that in Dark Souls 4
>B
That really feels like it hits Gigantic's aesthetic on the head
>C
I don't wanna lose to pinhead
>D
I like B more
>ExXeno
>F
Looks dope as fuck, I'd hope when he crosses the map he just leaps miles into the sky and dunks on any idiots still standing in the red/shadow.
>G
Better than A and C as far as looking good and fitting the game's themes imo.
>H
Seeing her zapping shit while gliding across the map sitting almost entirely still would be amazing.
Not even looking at anyone, not pointing or aiming, she just passes through firing at the enemy team without actually looking like she's trying to at all.

>my shit as OP

ok i scanned this shit this time
and sorry for the user who wanted that viking stuff i kinda fucked up a bit, but here it is

I wanna draw Mozu lewds

Where should I post them when I'm done?

/i/ or /trash/ drawthreads

We need a booru.

rule34.xxx and paheal version.

Draw Tyto lewds, too.

imgur

I mean, what's free rotation?

>Hand on lower back
Character confirmed for granny's crusty old husband

Someone make a booru since I'll be drawing a bunch of fan-art too

Every week, you will have access to a few different heroes to try them out in a real game.

you get 5 random chars you can play without having bought them. I think it changes every week.

I see. Well, I should spend those 5k gold on my first hero then. I'm thinking to purchase HK-206

Good stuff user, very cute Aisling.

/trash/ probably.

Every week you get try out 5 different heroes for free. It changes every Tuesday into a different five.

Way too soon for a Booru, just post it on rule 34 or something.

That'd actually be pretty neat, an old married couple arguing with each other whenever they get close.

looks visually tame for a hero. lots of cool skull motifs though.

The best way to build Ramsay is to focus on bleeds and poison duration, right?

i typically get the stamina upgrades along with the caltrops bc i'm a douche and i love to chase/escape

What even is /trash/ ? Another board?

>I'm hard to kill
He still seems a tiny bit bland, but I'm interested to see what will change by the time he eventually comes out.

i'm sure that's just placeholder text. unless the whole stick is that this guy is really bland.

is he our minion caster, summoning little mobs to attack for him?

this plus the upgrade that makes dodging cost less.

ramsay and tyto fight by spamming dodge attacks. heavier heroes fight by spamming jump attacks.

>6138

coo'

The hidden board, where off-topic threads go if they're not deleted. It's mainly where the furries and fetishesists post, though.

his kit is all over the place, and sometimes he's really overtuned, other times really unintuitive.
he's quite different every time he gets addressed

That's what's been working best for me

>can't i just be the resident tripfag?
no
I'd rather not have to filter you

>can't i just be the resident tripfag?
no, don't bring this cancer to the general on its second thread.

How do you get your leaks?

That look is dope as fuck.
I'm biased as all hell though, wizards are my jam.

He's part of the "core" group, a squad of ~70 including devs that tests stuff.

it's too late for that now boyos
here's his kit atm
about a year or two ago motiga rounded up some of the players they like and we get to help them make decisions like balance changes/upcoming heroes and maps and we work through bugs and stuff. basically the first people who get to check whether or not changes are gonna suck. it's pretty cool cause we have direct contact with the devs so we actively get to suggest things we want or veto things we don't

>Tentacle succ
Go on...

just starting out, hit rank 10 recently.

>voden that low
>not basically being Sven with stealth, longer range, and two healing springs.

Opinion safely disregarded. He should be at least mid-tier.

aw, i wish the souls would be used to summon minions.

>still no oce server

lol

Well suggest this change to the devs.
gogigantic.com/en/forums/gigantic#/discussion/1814/feature-request-colored-ticks-for-ability-upgrades/p1?new=1

and this fix
gogigantic.com/en/forums/gigantic?token_sign=cf7c95c023deab23cd2fe376a94eab3e7268fa113c8e0c1af79b04a30453383065f4f8f9e945d3f5a7d42e17718dc99fa845932c6e628822255f#/discussion/1740/two-very-annoying-bugs-relating-to-upgrade-menu/p1?new=1

>Necromancer
>No summoning abilities
Soul fire and spectral form and both ripped straight from Vadasi

not him but voden's healing springs is about a third as effective as svens

sven also has a burst heal on use,
as well as armor reduction,
he can apply armor to his teammates,
has a lot better AoE damage with his flasks(and doesn't require line of sight due to the way they lob)
and a polymorph that you cannot reduce the duration of or cleanse.

wu can jump out of voden's focus, characters can still attack and use abilities within vodens focus, mozu can teleport out of vodens focus etc.

voden has his strengths as a dps, but does badly in close fights and offers little to his team. sven outclasses him a lot because there are better ranged dps heroes than voden, but no support is as useful as sven.

tell them oce server u fucking faggot

>ally tyto has sub 1 efficiency

Remove birb.

>every surprise for the one multiplayer game I've had fun with in years is getting ruined

great

>be Xenobia
>enemy Ramsay thinks he can manfight me with my double weaken build
>literally stand in his face and let him wail on me while i just drain his damage and hp
>he runs away when low
>i knock him up and kill him

i love this gal

To be fair no one is forcing you to look at spoilers

She's a total qt too.
>No tentacle gf

maybe for his ult he creates a graveyard in the ground that allies can teleport to after getting respawned. its duration gets longer with more focus, and enemies can destroy it.