/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

"Hmm, slurp slurp, Hmm. It's simple. Sangreal. The 1264 vintage." Edition

Gwent Standalone's open beta is out!
>Gwent General
>>Veeky Forumsgwt/

GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5y9711pvZkc

>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

>Cyberpunk all possible classes included
youtube.com/watch?v=eTAf5S0g2_8

>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/nynttk.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ciri

Geralt and Triss OTP

Owl

>tfw no anna henrietta to boss me around

she's a cute

hot

Date with Anna Henrietta edition for next thread

Hnngh

OH SHIT

WHY ARE THESE DLCS SO GOOD BROS

i was scared for a moment that he would attack Anna

i fapped to ciri and now i feel bad

Yo is there some gwent at the mandragore soiree or nah?

SHAME

u should

ciri is not for fapping

only people who havent played the game fap to Ciri

Damn, why would you feel bad? She's genuinely hot.

im really curious, how much do you drink? you are anonymous, don't be shy :3

I didn't find any gwent players there.

Sad.

Could realyen be a mommy?
I need to know for... lore reasons.

her knees look so sore

she's been busy working

Jesus Henry

delete this

I want to love Ciri in a platonic with a dash of perfectly controlled sexual tension way.

just like geralt

Lewd things are for Yen.

triss is lying pile of shit

Always have to interrupt doing main quests because you levelled again and Swordfu hungers for new souls to power up.

yennefer is a manipulative cheating cunt

triss is fucking trash

disgusting

Fuckkkkkkkkkk

that boat looks stupid desu. a boat made of sculls is a dumb idea

i dont get it

Love with Triss feels pretty forced in Novigrad, I literally never felt there was romance going on until that fatass Djikstra starts babbling about how I don't understand women. Bitch all you were talking about is being persecuted by Radovid and being willing to help your mage friends escape, so go help them escape what are you waiting for ... ?

I got the complete opposite impression. Ever since the first time they meet again, there is tension between them, there are unresolved feelings. I can feel the emotions in their every look, every word. Warehouse scene is an excellent example. And the whole romance is Geralt trying to convince Triss she is the one, while she is trying to move on from Geralt despite obviously still loving him. I love how it slowly builds up during her quests and the culmination comes with the dock scene. It's excellently integrated in their interactions. I am a huge fan of how Triss' romance was done.

Yen fucked Geralt in the evening, then the next morning she went and fucked Istredd. Geralt was all proud of himself thinking Yen only slept with him and tried to rub it in Istredd's face but to his surprise he learned that after she fucked him, Yen went and did the same to Istredd.

This is literally why I hate Yennefer. I don't get people who say you'll like her if you read the books. I'm on Time of Contempt right now and even Shani is a better girl.

I didn't like the warehouse episode because
1) you go there to kill rats
2) uh-oh we put the rat poison down and we got nothing to do so they need to talk to pass the time. Which feels terribly premeditated and dull.
The next episode is actually way before the docks when you go to help the son of that rich family escape novigrad after he was discovered to dabble in magic, she gets piss drunk and start flirting like a loose party girl.
Then the docks where she gets emo after you tell her like it is.
Poor experience I rate it 5/10

I was always indifferent to Yen. I never cared enough to either love or hate her. I like her and there's merit to her. She is loyal, brave, smart, fun but I never felt particularly attached to her. Geralt's solitary adventures, his time with the Hansa, Ciri's journey, political intrigue and the Lodge were all infinitely more interesting than anything Yen related to me.

w-what

at least she doesn't fug anyone else after w3 ending thats what matters

how do i get this torture thing started

can you even?

acquire mutated giant centipede albumen

The rats are irrelevant. That whole quest serves to show how low Triss and mages in general have fallen and how difficult her life was in the past few months. I like how Geralt worries about her revealing her identity, how he stands up for her and tries to make a better deal, offering ot dive for her parcel and her face when he makes the offer. Them grabbing a moment to talk felt very fitting to me and the conversation itself was very nice and full of metaphors. It was awkward and natural. The next episode is during the torture quest, Dijkstra's teasing and Geralt and Triss' reaction to it, the way you handle the torture itself, Geralt's playfulness throughout their interactions, his general protectiveness all have the subtle romantic undertone.

The party is also very nicely done, considering Triss' situation in Novigrad, her letting loose was a pleasure to see. She was relaxed, she had fun and dropped her guard for the first time since they met again. The kiss is a wonderful moment that was build up in the previous quests and that itself is a build up for the dock scene. I love that dynamic and having to work your way to her heart.

I felt something similar to what you're describing with Yen. I felt like her romance was a given, there was no build up, it's unicorn sex then just one quest that comes out of nowhere and it railroads you into either telling her to it's over or that you still love her, but it felt kind of clinical and bland to me. The only romance scene with Yen I actually liked was the tent scene before the final battle.

oh im retarded

i thought that machine was like an optional thing and not part of the quest

Isn't this basically fucking cheating?
>gigganigga on mutaroids taking part in local brawl with gapped tooth peasants

I shouldn't have expected any better when Geralt literally used his Witcher senses to cheat at a child's game of hide and seek

Of course it's not irrelevant, it's the setting. Would you like meeting up with your long lost romantic interest in a rat infested warehouse? No matter how sweet and beautiful the girl is, I wouldn't.
And holy shit, don't remind me of that parcel part, it came off to me as tedious inconsequential bullshit.
While on the other hand, every single quest spent with Yen is either for the sole purpose of finding Ciri or imbibed in political intrigue (namely meeting Emhyr who's looking for Ciri) or following after Ciri's footsteps in Skellige and aiding in the succession process.
Triss's place in the big picture is set in stone by the very structure of the main questline.
Triss is in disinfects rat ridden warehouses and sends you after parcels.
Yen is busy looking for Ciri.

Fucking radical

Hello fellow potatopc bro, high settings are for casuals, early 2000 graphics ftw

That's the thing, they can't choose where they meet and they can't choose the circumstances surrounding them, but the emotions are there regardless. That's what I like. I also like how Triss has her own thing going on, she isn't there just for Geralt, she has mages to worry about, she has her own agenda, but on the other hand she loves Geralt and if he reciprocates those feelings and lets her know, she is torn between her two passions. This partially transfers to their post Novigrad interactions but then it's a different, more openly loving dynamic. With the context of the previous games I thought it was simply brilliant. At first I was upset they broke them off between games, but considering how their dynamic is done, it turned out better than I hoped for. Parcel part was one of my favorite moments, the way Triss' face lights up when Geralt offers his help is adorable to me. And Triss helps a lot with Ciri despite having her own things to worry about.

About Yen, I agree about Ciri, and that's cool and all, but romance wise she felt pretty underwhelming to me. The way Geralt acts with Triss is way more to my liking. But at the end of the day, we all have our preferences and it's good having options. What you found boring I might find exciting and vice versa, nothing wrong with that.

Dunno why people keep responding to me like that

Is there a mod that allows you to hang up Trophys on the wall, I'm autistic and stored every contract trophy ive come across in my stash waiting for some use.

I kind of appreciate how on Death March even really low level monsters still hit like a truck

jesus christ this shits expensive

Nope, I did the same and I still just store them in the chest. I wish I could hang them somewhere.

i thought that was underwater at first

Rainy, sliding down a hill, dunno what to say

>Whoreson Jr's henchmen keep spawning long after I've killed him

Kinda lame

Why did triss sleep with Lambert

Lambert, Lambert what a prick

Apparently his penis is very powerful

Does the animator guy still come here? I would like to see some Anna Henrietta posts. Please...

I have a question, i'm about 40 hours into the game but ive really found no practicaly use for anything other than light armor. I mean, with cat school technique you get bonus crit and damage buffs with quick attacks, and you dont need more defense because if youre not retarded you just dodge, parry, or use Quen. So why use medium or heavy armor at all? Is there some benefit to the tankiness I havent seen yet?

Triss is not torn at all IMO. She would drop the mages and let them face unknown dangers in a heartbeat if Geralt gives her the signal, that's how self absorbed she is.
They broke the dynamic in between games because a good chunk of players did not romance Triss at all during the witcher 2 so they had to artificially reinstate it in TW3, which, mind you, starts with Geralt galloping through no man's land looking for Yennefer.

Different build styles. One isn't better than the others, they're just different.

Cat school style is pretty boring, tried it but I just one shot mobs and sometimes one shot big cyclops because deadly precision, it's cool if you're doing a second run but for a first run I would prefer a balanced alchemy/swords build, press way more buttons, think about what decoctions are good (there are some that completely nullify stagger from golems/earth elementals etc)

Why is the grandmaster wolf school bonuses so fucking garbage bros?

track5.mixtape.moe/nynttk.webm

Uma’s Hot date Night

is there a mod to have geralt have sex with his horse

In need

thanks

Thanks. I'm going to use this later for lewd purposes.

Well?

What now you piece of filth?

She would drop them, but not before she makes sure they are safe, which she does. And even after that, she still accepts Tancred's offer and wants her and Geralt to live in Kovir. Her fountain scene does a great job showing how torn she is and how much her job means to her. I get why they broke them apart, they needed clean slate so they can offer the players a choice and story wise it makes sense for Geralt to want to know how things stand between him and Yen regardless who he ends up romancing in the end so I don't really have a problem with that, and it allowed for the interesting dynamic between Geralt and Triss in TW3.

That never happened. It's a silly theory that is easily disproved if you consider the actual facts from the first game.

Damn, you're ugly.

What made people think Lambert and triss fucked

Lambert hated triss
Triss couldnt stand him

Hateful sex best sex

best girl had best sex scene which was her own

Just read a fanfic on HentaiFoundry of Harry Potter fucking Triss...Huh.

Lambert tells a story how he jumped through a lover's window to avoid hurting a friends feelings and he gives you a Triss Gwent card in TW3.

The first game establishes very clearly that Lambert is nowhere near Vizima where Triss and Geralt are, not to mentioned several other inconsistencies the theory has, as well as Triss and Lambert never giving two shits about each other.

BTW, do you have trouble seeing pics too?

Real talk.

did he stick his wand up her butthole?

he stuck his butt up her wandhole

i'd stick stuff inside triss's wandhole too

which waifu has the hairiest pussy? i think yen shaves, triss and shani trim and ciri keeps it fully natural

>dijkstra, help me against the wild hunt
>no
. . .
>geralt, help me assassinate a king

k

and there's no dialogue option to reference the fact he declined to help me

Triss is an amazon jungle woman, my user!

that's hot. she's rocking a bush in the second game but she's not that hairy. she either has naturally soft and not so thick pubes or she trims

Only her puss got dicked

harry potter is a fucking amateur. everyone knows triss is made for butt sex

>Ciri gets a job

What is she supposed to be, a doctor?