/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Fight through various Servants and rise to victory in this tournament!
Event Limited Rewards: 5* Nightless Rose CE
Nero Fest Pickup Summon - Rated up Servants include:
5* Altera
4* Nero Claudius
3*s Gaius Julius Caesar and Romulus
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php
Event drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1engRPRdkuIDawaxKYxkKz47gY0xc0ql7dKH1ecFCPqk

>[ ! ] [Nintendo Switch ver. "Fate/EXTELLA" Release Celebration Campaign]
Campaign Period: July 20, 2017 (Thu) 07:00 ~ July 27, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44369

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- [ ! ] SR Voucher Distribution ends on the 27th. Pick up ends on August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Liz Alter a shit edition

This game is ass

Carmilla is gross

Waver
Merlin
Jack
Ibaraki
Jeanne Alter

Cant wait for everyone to repost the same pics

>inb4 fluffy servant

Welcome to Veeky Forums, enjoy your stay.

Who /jeanne/ here!

Carmilla is beautiful.

Watch out fatefags, i'm gonna beat your ass

faster

gotchu fAm

>/jeanne/
Not Jannu

Post lewds

Tsukhime is truly a story about optimism, valuing yourself, appreciating your life, and moving boldly into the future. Death might not be as close to our doors as it is to Shiki’s… but, then again, you never know. That is why the lessons in this story are so applicable. You are alive now, but maybe not tomorrow. So look on your past fondly, smile at yourself in the mirror now and again, and hope lovingly for the future. Shiki is someone who has about a decade or two of life left, and he messes around with two immortal beings in the main routes.

In the epilogue, Shiki fatefully meets Aoko again and they muse a little bit about old times past. Shiki notes how the past several days/weeks (the span of X route) have been crazy. And some point Aoko tells him that those days will eventually end. Shiki agrees and asks something to the effect of when. The Magus just kind of remains silent and freaking Shiki just tells her that the days were fun, though.

And this is what, for me, Tsukihime was about. Yes, there were vampires and serial killers. But it was really about finding joys in today – even when it doesn’t seem like there are any… and about having faith in a tomorrow. Basically, Tohno Shiki could die ten years from that conversation with Aoko, or he might not even wake up the next day. Although we don’t “live close to death”, the same basic concept applies. There are no promises in life. So you can go through life miserable only to be potentially snuffed out tomorrow, or you can find your own happiness and hope it extends into your future.

>Tsukihime remake never
>Tsukihime event never

Fluffy Servant

No!

>Fate thread on /v/
>Every secondary feels comfortable to state his poorly informed knowledge as facts
Where did everything go so wrong. Also Liz is extremely cute in Extella

I finally got a claw! I only had to use 4 apples and 3 level-ups to get one! Now I need one more before tonight!

I wonder if my Friends are enjoying the level 60 Medea. 70 Medusa as soon as Serpent Jewels are available, 70 Carmilla as well.

80 Lancelot never. 24 dragon claws? Seriously? The things are impossible to get...

Why should I save apples for christmas?

What happens that requires them?

If I want to invest in a caster who should I go for?
All the 3s and 2s right now are semi-ass. I'm guessing just go with Hans or Shakespeare?

>This agonizing wait when reaching 0 AP and your next level up is maybe a 20 AP mission away

>10 runs of 5ap with no bones
This is gonna be fun.

I bet no one in fate can even lay a finger on this guy

*teleports behind you and cut you into hundreds of pieces*
psshhh...

Stop making me like Medb.

What's even worth farming in this Nerofest? I see there is 3 of the same craft essence for a shit ton of coins.

Its *always* been /jeanne/!

2fast not good 4 the Jan

>tfw made a side side account just to collect quartz until Merlin's release
It's gonna be one hell of a wait.

you sure?

Someone can lay a gay bulge in him though

If you put beginning of the journey on your mashu in the secondary team slots does the friend you pick also the bonus FP?

>heart gets pierced
>circulation uninterrupted because of vectors

Medea seems like she'd be a good unit for some boss fights down the road, being able to spam her NP.

>gets beaten up by a normal guy with a right hook

Please keep that lesbo vamp away from pure female master.

>check events coming to NA
>see all these event exclusive CEs
>see all these points you need to farm for
>see all these bonus certain servants receive
>some of which require a limited 5*

How the fuck is this shit supposed to be casual play?

>Liz is extremely cute in Extella
Liz was the hero of Extella. Remember that.

>If I want to invest in a caster who should I go for?
Medea has some nice single-target damage and wipes out buffs. That's very handy, which you'd know if you've been using her against the 30AP Waver buff spam.

Cu Caster isn't that impressive, but he does take a bit before he goes down. Which is nice.

Hans is a good buffer, and if "invest in" just means level up, then sure, he could work. I'm not familiar with how well Shakespeare works, though.

>use tickets for Nero
>get regular Seiba
Shit?

I always knew I had bad luck, but it's only now that Nerofest has rolled around and I've had no drops at all, that I begin to truly understand how bad my luck is. When Christmas comes, no matter how much money I spend, I'm not going to get the two characters I want. This will be the worst Christmas ever.

How hard will be get liz caster and nobu?
should i save my apples?

Who here playing and /wageslaving/?

can't you just use a support?

Cute servant

>80 Lancelot never. 24 dragon claws? Seriously? The things are impossible to get...
Just wait for next events. There's no rush to ascend my man

Eh, christmas has a gift box kinda thing that has like 5 times you can farm it with unique stuff, then after the 5th time you clear it everytime after that it respawns infinitely with only generic stuff in it like applies, prisms, xp, pieces, gems etc

People are probably saying that cause they plan to spend applies just farming as many clears of the gift box roulette as they can cause it's still guaranteed items per clear as opposed to low drop rates from trying to farm stuff

Arturia is way better

I couldn't find with Google but are grails limited or is there a way to get them down the line? Want to grail pic related but need to know first.

It's the dumb femalemaster's fault for telling Carmilla to wait in her room.

Ea's anti-world property would slice right through his personal reality.

They're more rare than Lores

She is so cute I bought her Nendoroid instead of buying quartz for Gil

Pretty easy you just need to complete the story quest like how we get holy grails (you get one too)

The only hard thing is farming event drops for duplicate copies (NP upgrade) and ascension material (they have special ones)

Even 4* Nero shits on Arturia, she's one of the worst 5* in the game

>Carmilla likes young girls
>I like young girls
Nice to know I have something in common with her.

Japanland after 2 years has 19 grails total

There's only a total of 19 right now in JP I think. So don't use them unless you've planned it out.

>they have to refer to EMIYA as "nameless" now because they realize that not everybody starts with FSN and it'd be a huge spoiler otherwise

The only thing Nero does better is survive a bit longer, her stats and damage are way worse and she's fucking useless without Tamamo. At least Saber has gopd stats and works in any team

If any servant in your party has Beginning of the Journey equipped, you get the +75 FP and the person you take the support servant from gets +75 FP.

If the support servant you select has Beginning of the Journey, you get +75 FP and the person you selected gets +75 FP.

They don't stack.

>What's even worth farming in this Nerofest?
Medals, and only medals. The other stuff it just a nice reward if you find one. Get ready to be spooked by EXP cards, though.

You get enough to max out like 3 characters, so you'd best be absolutely sure of who you are going to use them on.

events aren't desu
events are farm central
its the game outside events thats casual

you can still farm without limited 5* servants easily desu cause often some of all the shitter 1 2 3 star servants also give you bonuses
the ce's are worse, cause you have to roll for them, and farming without them is way more hellish as they give you so many extra drops sometimes its crazy

you mean ascension mat drops?
you've got just as bad luck as most people honestly
i've got 1 claw and 1 bone so far total
farming trying to get them is silly, the drop rates are absurd

i have faith you'll roll your nursery rhyme tho, i got her on jp

doesn't apply to events. You get as much as you put in for those but fgo in general is very casual. You won't miss anything if you only play 5 minutes a day

>literally Emiya in FGO
What did they mean by this?

was it autism?

Medb is for liking (in a completely non-sexual way)!

they're limited, 1 per chapter clear usually
i'm sure they'll keep giving out more in season 2 though
you can boost ushi to a 4* or 5* tier level with 2 or 4 grails respectively
to get her to 100 would take like 9 though, which is half your total you can get so far

>Medals, and only medals.
Well yeah I knew that, but I mean what should I be buying with these medals?

>Literally Emiya on FGO

Is it true if I have FP CE on my support setup and someone uses him, I get bonus FP?

Does the craft essence drop off an enemy or is it randomly awarded for completion?

But if you don't have the servants with boosted drops you're fucked

Events make it so that the more invested players can put as much as they're willing into the game and get a return. Casual players can play the story and beat it just fine without any of the bullshit.

This fight is bullshit.

all the ascension mats
horseshoes, gears with bronze
pages with silver
buy the crystallised lores before homunculi with golds
then the ce's if you want them, then xp cards if you want them if not go straight to qp

its a drop

How much cuter does she get with the grails?

You wish retarded lizard

>two Jannus
Yeah I bet

Just finished Neros Arc in Extella.
Now i kinda want her in FGO.

What do?

dumb male master

>running jeanne
Found your problem.

>I mean what should I be buying with these medals?
Everything but the EXP cards.
Only bother with the EXP cards if you have medals and nothing else to use them on.

Your highest priorities are Crystalized Lore, and whatever materials you need to ascend your best servants.

>Does the craft essence drop off an enemy or is it randomly awarded for completion?
Bought in the shop, dropped very rarely from enemies during the events, not given as a reward for competing any quests.

>Is it true if I have FP CE on my support setup and someone uses him, I get bonus FP?
Yes.

But can you max out event servants without using quartz/apples to refill? Nobunaga for example requires 1m honnouji points to max her NP. Is that even possible as a casual player?

>two rulers
Lets see who can survive harder

>then the ce's if you want them
So this craft essence isn't particularly good or something? Seems like it could have a niche use.

>He doesn't use two AOE NPs and beat the whole map in 3 turns.

I got 4 Jing Kes lying around, is she worth using over Hassan?

God you are retarded. Altera and Jets can clear it easily on their own and bringing in anything else is just overkill

Kill Waver first

After over two years there are 19 grails in Japan. They are the rarest items in the game. It will take 9 grails for you to get Ushi to 100, which would be about half your total. In general grailing characters past 90 gives the absolute worst returns and is only done because you really, really like that character or because you want to show off.

dumb male master

These fights are trivial with one Jeanne and two wave clearers. If you're gonna take two Jeannes at least put Tama cat or Lancelot in the lineup.

>Double Jeanne
J U S T

Gee malemaster, how come Chaldea lets you have 2 Jannus?

Carmilla>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>Liz

>2 jeannes
what do you expect my nigga
you've got no damage output

i just take a support saber alter and kill that wave in 2 rounds, only jing ke survives the ecsku morgan and the followup 2 attacks

dunno what you mean user
they don't look different with grails, their profile pics and sprites still look the same
she just gets a gold icon instead of a silver one
she's already cute

>What do?
Finish playing Extella. That feeling will naturally go away.

>How much cuter does she get with the grails?
Grailing a character does not change their appearance. They just get a higher max level, and higher ATK/HP. Only ascensions unlock new battle sprites and card art.

Jeannefags.
Not even once.