/fg/ - Falcom General #28

Previous Thread: Foxface Edition

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- New Gematsu article on CS3: gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-alisa-elliot-laura-jusis-machias

- Short teaser trailer of CS3: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII is back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS3 scans: twitter.com/Gu4n/status/877415040466337793

- Trails of Cold Steel I & II confirmed for a PC release, first game will be released on August 2nd.
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163180020530/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-pc

- Trails of Cold Steel III is on track for a Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive, details such as the story and some new characters have been announced, such as Tita, Agate, Tio and Randy confirmed

- Ys 7 announced for a PC release: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

- Zwei II e3 trailer gematsu.com/2017/06/zwei-ilvard-insurrection-e3-2017-trailer-screenshots

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4 and Vita still scheduled for late 2017

>Other not-so-new news

- Check out the content of the last Tits FC & SC updates, specially the translation improvements ( xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization )

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA, If you wish to complain, do so to Falcom, not XSeed (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BzrWz
mega.nz/#F!BSJ32QzQ!14bVsns28MMI-6IE5YL8yA
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163454030210/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-2-from
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ze5FLQtV94&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for XSeed is fucking shit

Ok so I keep hearing 50/50 on this. Is Zin into Kilika or not?

GIVE ME BACK CROSSBEEEEEELLLLL

4th for pirating Cold Steel I because no jap audios.

4th for grand cross

>"Zin unconsciously holds back in martial arts and in the affairs of the heart."
>Gets flustered when Kilika teases him.
>Wants Kilika back in Calvard.
>Wanted to delay his departure to spend more time with Kilika.
What the fuck do you think?

at present, I think she's more into him than the opposite, the guy seems to have finally moved on from his past and shit after confronting Walter. I don't know if he'd want to get involved with a woman that reminds him of all that sad stuff from the past.

Zin seems to be a closeted manslut too, not as much as Olivier though.

imgur.com/a/BzrWz

JPGs.

mega.nz/#F!BSJ32QzQ!14bVsns28MMI-6IE5YL8yA

High quality PNG.

Dengeki 643 scans for Sen 3 this week.

Is that Kilika next to K E Y W O R D

She's looking more and more like a very pretty boy. Just like how Wazy looks like a boyish girl.

Is it possible to mod the jap audio? I just wanted to compare both dubs.

Why does Angelica wear heels?

They stuck an interface into Sky Third that lets you swap out the audio for the Japanese if you have it so probably.

No surprise there. Angelica and George should have some juicy foreshadowing on the Calvard arc.

Undub's very likely if you want JP voices. I think we're getting a new blog from Durante about the port today, which details the launcher and other customization. Who knows if we're getting more mod support than usual.

George is absolutely gonna sperg for Tita.

Xseed usually allows for easy implementation of voice packs, so Cold steel will probably include a way to swap voices like the sky games.

To step on me.

We don't know yet.

Thought so, how do they keep managing to make her hotter in every single game.

My boyfriend (girlfriend) is cute!

>xseed literally codes in a way to easily swap voices if you want to for no extra payment
>people still bitch

Not as cute as my wife(wife)!

It's not good enough. Some of us don't want to deal with modding games and getting the Japanese voices. It needs to be a seamless press of a button to switch.

I want mommy Kilika to sit on my face

Apparently the JP voices are stored in a flat folder with or without compression, and are easy to unpack and repack so long as CS PC has a similar file structure. I don't see why the port team or Durante would change this.

Fuck that was a good doujin.

I also want Kilika to dominate me

>all these sissy betas in this general
pathetic

And definitely not as cute as my husbando (waifu)

This.
>Not wanting to dominate women

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door, Dining Bar F's two blocks down

Rude, I wasn't even claiming that he (she) is the cutest, just that he (she) is cute in general. Your wife is cute as well.

Our shared partner is cute, yes.

I just want a cute and pure vanilla relationship with hand holding

Your boyfriend(girlfriend) is very cute but I just can't stop myself announcing how my wife(wife) is the cutest! Sorry user

>not wanting both

Holy shit, the voice patch makes everything so much easier to understand.
I assume only the main storyline is voiced, right?
Still extremely helpful.

Yes. The sidequests are left unvoiced.

That's actually kind of cute of you, elieanon, your wife would be proud!

oh god, I want her to rest those feet on my face

CUTE

CRAZY

Thanks user, I'm sure your boyfriend (girlfriend) loves you too!

I want to do things with those feet.

SEXY

Just remember that you can't grab shinies off the ground on it, or else it will freeze your game. Also, don't swap between voiced and non voiced saves, or else it may reset your DP. At least it happened to me on my game.

>starting off with the enemies from the last dungeon
That's one way to set the tone.

CUTE!

Are you using your own carryover, or the one provided in the pastebin?

The one from the pastebin, since I fucked a few quests up, such as forgetting to submit the food quest before the point of no return.

>niggasbell

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

Apparently, the Japanese fans are confident that a long trailer for Sen III may drop tomorrow.

Just so you know, the extra quest on a second run will be addressed in the prologue in relation to certain enemies, it's not major but i'll give you a quick rundown of what happened in it.

Geofront B is having issues, and water is not coming out for certain houses, engineer asks you to check what the problem is before it becomes widespread, you go the previously locked elevator, and at one point run into archisms, and the place getting frozen, you keep going until you run into an angel type archaism, similar to the ones Joachim used in his first phase, except blue and with strong ice powers, you beat it and everything goes back to normal, but you don't know why it was there.

Lloyd will recognize the Blue Angel archaism in the prologue, thanks to that.

>Japanese only
>PS4 only
Nah.

when it gets localized I will preorder it :)

>being console warrior

I'd annex her IBC too

I see, thanks for the quick rundown
>Hartmann and Earnest escaped
Those bastards.

How am I a console warrior? I'm not going to buy a game I can't understand and can't play.

But why is that picture spoilered? Not to mention it has nothing to do with your post.

I'd be surprised if Falcom dropped their big trailer before the Dengeki hype train ends, but something more than the shop teaser would be cool.

>buying a console for 1(ONE) game
I'm not even poor but thats a bit of an excess of consumerism.

That's the one I used for the quick rundown on Anton and Ricky, who control Liberl with an iron but fair fist. I've seen the screencap posted here and there.

>not buying it for other games as well
wew
>inb4 no games meme

>1(ONE) game
This meme needs to die.

To be fair what other game is there on it? I don't give a shit about non-Falcom garbage.

One game for me, I never said it only had one game..

Whoa shit, the second Cold Steel PC blog by Durante just dropped: xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163454030210/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-2-from

Oh come on, Bloodborne and Sen III makes two games!

I don't want to play Bloodborne though, therefore I would be buying it for 1(ONE) game.

>To be fair what other game is there on it?
>I don't give a shit about non-Falcom garbage.
What's the point in asking a question if you don't care about other games. Though I wanna ask you a question. You don't play any other vidya besides Falcom games?

TSUNTSUN

>Crossbell has all the sexiest women in Zemuria
>It's also constantly fought over by the two most powerful nations
hmm really makes me think

Exactly. So I'd rather wait and see over buying a PS4 just for Sen III.

Buy Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami.

I have no interest in those games.

Yeah, let's ignore all the other exclusives or even multiplat games and just parrot the bloodborne meme. I really don't get how people still like console wars and their "jokes". After more than 2 decades I'm sick of it all.

IMO Disgaea 5 is more interesting than BB. Fight me.

Post pure love

>buying a console for multiplats
Doing a think

>only playing Falcom games
now I understand why this general is like this

>wanting to play shitty PC ports

How absurd.

I think I was genuinely hyped for that launcher as I'm feeling a bit disappointed looking at something that appears to have been made using a Visual Studio tutorial.

Yeah let's buy multiplats on a console that still has trouble maintaining a 30fps minimum on anything that isn't a remaster. Great idea!

>not just buying whatever you want and playing on whatever you want

>posting Nepshit

The PC looking smoother really feels weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ze5FLQtV94&feature=youtu.be

>shadow resolution
>absurd
So this is the power of autismo launcher

>Rin is from Nep

>Nepshit
Jesus Christ. You don't even know who that is

Which is what I do 'b-but muh multiplats' is not an argument for buying a PS4, there are valid arguments for it but multiplats is not one of them.

>current year
>shitty PC ports
Doing an even bigger think lads

>censorship
>shitty localizations
>terrible ports
Yeah, I'm fine with playing multiplats on a console.

I hope it makes the shadows like images tagged with absurdres on boorus.

I want to faithfully serve as her retainer and do her laundry and wash her feet after a hard days work

This general is full of autism.

Unless you can read moonrunes its the exact same on console.
Also
>terrible ports
>current year

source?

That does feel smooth as shit.

With your tongue right? I'd like to wash her feet with my tongue.

Looks like some generic garbage anyway so eh.