Waifus are sacred Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Sigourn's Recommended Mods
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lEQRvxLzFYvoOvo7hkxCrzOFEdS9D5ptJEk5to3BJuM/edit?usp=sharing

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kt4QHTbiciM
youtube.com/watch?v=wS2THqZemoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>travel to glowing sea
>get to virgil
>go back to one of my settlements
>quit game
>ALL MY FAST TRAVEL POINTS TO GLOWING SEA ARE GONE
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE

Yet again waifus save /fog/.

Is fallout shelter a good mobile game?

I only played it on release, but it was pretty well-made, albeit repetitive after a while. They added quests and a ton of other shit since then, though.

kowloon walled city my man
>ywn live in a hyperdense semi-lawless apartment complex that was surprisingly comfy according to residents, making the best of the chaos and freedom

>Tfw may never see a settlement system that involves cities or towns growing as you progress the game
>You can help the towns by getting special materials to compliment your play trough
>Also have a couple places you can build completely from scratch for those who prefer it
>Most likely it'll always be Minecraft lite jammed into Fallout 4 to keep people playing until the next settlement micro transaction DLC

Fucking JUMP already

Possible fallput references?

>there will never be another dlc as good as old world blues again

I fucking hate him, Marcy and Jung so much

Ah yes I think that's the one.
youtube.com/watch?v=kt4QHTbiciM
It looks cool and scary at the same time, has that dystopia vibe to it.

>Start FO4 torrent download
>Sleep
>Wake up
>80%
>Wait 3 more hours
>Start installation
>6 hours have passed, 48%
Jesus Christ is this normal? I don't even have toaster internet.

I've sent Jung off as a provisioner. I plan to make Marcy disappear soon. Vault tec guy is currently preparing for a pilgrimage down south. I'll be auctioning off his bed as soon as he goes through the gate.

>Tfw may never see a settlement system that involves cities or towns growing as you progress the game
Fuck that gay shit

*swoons*

Does no one have any idea what could be causing this?

Waifus are life!

Any actual reason why or are you just trying to bait to keep the thread bumped?

>ONLY A FUCKING COWARD HIDES!

love this guy

where / how to trigger the Investigate Covenant quest?

Did you load the right save?

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, I THINK THIS ASSHOLE'S USING A STEALTH BOY

go to covenant
do questionnaire at entrance
once inside talk to pissy looking merc

I just did a test and it seems to have fixed itself...

>ONLY A FUCKING SUBHUMAN NIGGER HIDES
Holy shit Rami, i mean, todd

to be honest i just don't think Bethesda are capable of making anything like that neither could obsidian its just one of those things that takes "work" and is cool but its easier to dump it on the player to do it with the shitty settlement building we have now.

what

I completely agree and it saddens me to no end.

newfag

???

Is there any point to use OCDecorator if I'm having Place Everywhere? It has hotkeys to freeze objects isn't that the same except without bothering with that container?

ugly bitch
kill yourself

Who is Rami?

The director of Evil Dead, Spider-Man etc.

OK NVM I FUCKING understand now - OCDecorator makes the objects you put inside it show in workshop menu... very smart actually gonna pick it.

If you could only play elder scrolls or fallout ever again which would you choose?

desu considering the quality of the latest games, TES

Fallout

The Witcher

probably tes.

Jezebel just attached herself to one of my shops and refuses to go away
help

Fuck her into submission

TeS. If I never spent 500 hours walking around oblivion I'd never appreciate the FO series anyway.

I really do miss oblivion, there were so many unmarked paths through the Jerall Mountains you could wander for hours and never encounter anything but a grand vista

how

Threadly reminder Maxson leads the outcasts who stole the prydwen and ran to the CW while the true BoS attempts to recoup their losses in the capital wasteland

What sort of fanfiction bullshit is this?

she thicc

>believing outcast propaganda
The only fiction is that "Elder" Maxson has any authority beyond his little airship

store the shop and replace it.

Becuase systems like that never work in way that isn't shit.

Having a town devlop over the ocurse of the game means the devs have to make a number of pre-made upgrades, which always limits to either
>Generic good guy town were everything is safe
>Generic badguy town where everything is bad

or
>Generic prosperous town where everyone is rich
>Generic poor town where everyone is miserable.

Its far less in terms of what you can acomplish

Does anyone know which of the magazines is the one that allows you to build the jetpack? All of them seem to have the same flavor text and ambiguous titles.

>this "epic" fighting and stuff that the game throws at you when in the courser building to make them seem "dangerous"
This is fucking laughably bad writing

benis

Kill yourself.

>It's far less in terms of what you can accomplish
>Implying everyone has the same autism for building towns
>Along with the AI just being retarded in general
It's why I also put forth having blank slate places for those who care for it. Also include the raider mechanic to just take over towns while you're at it.

>being this retarded
I always love to see it when people try to put more emphasis into shit then the game actually put into it.

The only way in which it's bad writing is how it turns out that the "boss" fight itself is complete shit. Other than that, it's a pretty standard fucking way to introduce a character and establish them as being tough.

No game would ever have all that.

Games town "compex" town build mechanics just turn into shit like the Strongholds from NWN2, or Pillars. its a punch of stats on a screen that do nothing but give +25 defense to ur town, but without even having the actual attacks they do in Fallout 4 that you can fight in

Yeah which fucking blows because it means we're stuck with not!Minecraft in Fallout.

I would rather have something where I can just do whatever I want, then a choice of
>Town pre-set A
>Town pre-set B

this, I like having open settlements, being able to design my own defenses and protect my settlers, or just telling everyone to fuck off because I need the space to build a deathclaw habitat.

Cool, I could care less and want something that takes care of itself, you know like a town should. So why is it impossible to have a town or two that you can help with another you can found? Other than pure laziness on the devs part and trying to milk the game life by keeping people building?

this general is full of bullies.

>bullies
No better way of finding faggots and pussies online than people who think bullying is real

but what if I am gay? also, say something nice about me.

there's a mod called sim settlements that's being updated regularly enough settlemenst grow and looking lived in

>game has feature that could've been much better
why bethesda why have you done this literally no other developer does this so why do you have to do it why why why

Haylen is in "best bos member" tier, alongside danse and Ingram.

That trio has prevented me from every destroying the prydwen.

>sentry legs
Unf
With unromancable Ada and robot Curie while having Kleo and the teachers in game i am sure Todd was teasing the robofags on purpose

>but what if I am gay?
Then my hypothesis has even more validity to it, kill yourself

she is indeed a good girl. thats why she can fight off the negativity in this board. i love you /fog/

why aren't there proper sex mods yet
between settlement building, the grappling animation code they use on deathclaws and stuff, and now automatron's modular build-a-sexbot system the potential is ridiculous

Pretty sure you can "romance" a robobrain in Far Harbour, I haven't played it yet though

don't be upset user. i'm sure my sexual proclivity doesn't affect you. also, when will you post more story caitfag?

Post waifu's!

I have that and it's nice because it creates mostly what I'm looking for. The problem is there isn't really any impact beyond "x settlement is under attack".

>Hey here's something that would make this system better in the future and appeal to more people
>I know I'll pretend to be retarded that'll show him
Have this (you)

Hang yourselves

Personally there's a difference between being gay and being a faggot. Gay people are just people trying to live their lives, faggots are the issue. You don't have to be gay to be a faggot :^)

I didn't get a proper answer from the last thread so gimme a fo4 build or at least post the one you're currently playing.

so it's the same thing as a white person and white trash, huh? i'm fine with that. i'm out of haylen art, so have some of good girl cait.

>fo4
>builds
you just level everything up forever since no level cap and no skills, hard to call "all 10 SPECIAL and proficient in every weapon and craft" a build

Why would I do that?

Is there a difference between being a fag and a faggot?

>hey i'm gonna cry about lazy game developers and ask why they didn't put the thing i want in their game like a sperg
fuck (you)

of course. one is simply an attribute you are assigned, the other is a lifestyle and attitude and personal philosophy choice. As others have said, every derogatory term is a choice whether or not the person fits into it, be it social or racial or orientation related.

No one is forced into anything.

fag is more like faggot-lite

No there isn't. The moment you decide you want to be gay is the moment you decide you want to be part of the disease killing modern society. Faggots are always obnoxious, if not in public (Takei jerking people off) then it's online. If all fags were executed the world would be a better place.
Because you, and every other waifushitter, kill generals. The moment people start posting "waifu's" is the moment you can count down the days until the general dies.

>ywn teach Cait's dumb ass to read and write
>ywn teach her the history of your nation
>she will never understand the full scope of what it is you fight for
>she can't even begin to imagine what life truly was like in the two worlds you spent your former life in

builds do matter early on, since those perks and stats are used the longest and attained the fastest. Sure you can become pain train at level 80 after a lifetime of stealth archery but what was the point, you've already beaten the game without pain train.

this is a fag: this is a faggot: Louis CK explains the difference

>run towards raiders in full power armor blasting a minigun
>ONLY A A FUKKEN COWARD HIDES

remember kids, jet: not even once

I killed Keene. :( And asked Doctor Henry to keep testing the Stealth Boy Mark II on Lily.

Same way you don't have to be black to be a nigger.

>Far harbor
>Not up there

what is wrong with you

i still don't understand. i'm the haylen guy, is faggot or fag the bad one?

I can't find a body mod or preset that has big/huge tits that still look good naked.

>you kill generals
Blah blah blah. We've been here a long time and it still isn't dead user.

youtube.com/watch?v=wS2THqZemoc

/tesg/ is, and people like you ensure we speed along to ending up like them. A general dies when discussion dies, not with the last post. /tesg/ has nothing resembling actual comments or insights. At the moment, nor does /fog/

Well according to one user it's impossible to have both so my question is why, especially now that they have a frame work and mods to help guide them on how. I understand why it wasn't in 4, settlements are something that Bethesda had to make and get them working. Perhaps you can explain to me my discussing things that might make games better in the future is bad? Then again we both know you're just pretending to be retarded for those (you)s.