>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

>vikings and knights BTFO
>he's actually bragging about one ornament

How do we fix knights?

Femsei is a wrinkly old witch.
Fuck the samurai, next time that swamp is ours

RIGGED

>BUT KNIGHTS HAD MORE ASSETS!

So where are those peacekeeper ans Valkyrie feet we were promised?

Finally a not shit ornament for Warden

Fuck you! You won't get it you slimey JAP!!!! Those Women are not for lewd and are for knights only!!!

they really should give story mode armors and ornaments for high level players.

*slaps to the face
femsei is an sweet old woman, you do not talk about her that way!

Man her eyes scream bloodlust and death sheesh. Japs control your women..

Reminder Knighs won't win a single season.

Fuck you gooks we didn't promise anything

Kinda how Kane and Lynch 1 had it so the top 2 players on the leaderboards played as Kane or Lynch instead of the regular charactwr

No! I'll say whatever I want!!
You may have won the damn season but that doesn't me you'll control me or the kangz

That's for the Round, for the Season the Samurai deployed more War Assets.

Once the Knights tried pushing it to the War Asset tiebreaker, they already lost because the Samurai had the most War Assets deployed in at least 2 prior rounds and the Knights never deployed the most, even in the Rounds they won.

I am 100% convinced that every other player in the world exists only to act like retards and make me lose games

that's where you're wrong, knights don't get a hero in season 4 so they'll win next seasons faction war

Being Knight is suffering.

i think those story mode helmets would have been much better epic gear than that slightly different colored himura.

Next time won't be so funny you damn nip

I guess this establishes the canon that the Knights suck so much that they had to call for back up twice when every other faction only called for back up once.

Also, Shinobi is better than Centurion.

My boy Centurion called me up its time to whip these faggots into shape

>post yfw knight players stayed up all night trying to push their team to victory and they still lost

I mean there's cute femsei faces too

use Fuuma

new heroes info fucking when?

>he actually thinks gladiator is one of the new characters

your tears will be delicious

Knights didnt want to train with Centurion he forced his training sessions to be in the nude

>post yfw samurai are so BTFO over trying this hard to win one ornament that they have to shitpost to cope

Aside from the loss, this dragon emblem is fucking swanky, and the 2nd place shield looks clean AF. At least my emblems won't look like scraped skateboards now...

>Stayed up all night

You ever heard of time zones m8?

Lewdkeeper would be down for that but I don't think Centurion wants to train with her.

He was mainly targeting LB but LB never takes off his armor. Not even to bathe.

>he lost
I didn't even play last night because of a midnight shift and we still won.

'won'

Vikings will win next season

but the old femkensei looks much better.

So Season 2 win went to Samurai because "Oh hey we know samurai aren't getting new hero for Season 3, so you guys will win Season 2 and get kickass ornameents and emblems!"

I just wanted to take the swamp and take their small warrior women, even the ninjas....
Why must being a knight suck ass in this games universe...

Pretty sure I was getting matched with US players at around 1-2 AM.
>implying the new ornament doesn't look great on my black knight Lawbringer

it looks like a mardis gras/pride parade headdress

>coping this hard

>implying rigged
kangz won, get over it.

>projecting this hard

Did theyy ever mention whether the season 1 prize ornaments the kangz got will ever make it to the regular shop?

Perfect for Lawbringer.

Why would I need to project? Kniggers lost this season and they will never EVER win a season.

They won't

>they will never EVER win a season.
so will you still be shitposting about it when season 3 ends and there are literally no rewards

>He think's it's not rigged
>he thinks knights not getting a hero next season and winning will be a coincidence

>mfw knight since day one

why even go on. are you testing me lord

>tfw Knights get a new hero AGAIN

>That tiny bit the Samurai deplyed less the last round that made them lose
>I did not contribute
>That tiny bit the samurai deployed more this round that made them win
>I did contribute

I literally made this win.

Loyalty is it's own reward, brother.

>tfw you net a femsei
This season is going to be so good for cheesing and rage.

Wait people actually care about the faction war?

No we care about dickwaving rights, ornaments and frames

t. buttblasted knight

Only in that it might potentially give me Ayu's butterfly ornament.

The frame that the knights got for 2nd place looks amazing not gonna lie

It's something else to talk about since this sub is barren of communication. It's either whining of x mechanic and y character or whining about x characters and snail pace update. Or discussing frame data or shit game design decisions that hav talked to death...

Only when you can brag about winning a Season or Round.

By tomorrow we'll all be over it.

>any femsei helmet
>cute
Have your eyes checked, they're all ugly as sin.
Just straight up kill yourself, there's no curing that.

Yes, because everyone who bandwagoned to knights got btfo.
>i-it's rigged guys I swear!

10/10 it's ok

>w-we won
>dont pay any attention to the fact that the kangz actually got a reward and we got fuckall
>k-knights btfo h-how can they ever recover r-right guys?

How much damage is Raider's stunning tap?

Oh the butthurt
Owww

Looks nice on Shugoki,

>literally no argument
>all this shitposting to fill the void of no rewards for winning the season
slanteyes will never recover

Well he's got his sick shota posting to do for coping, so expect that..

>everyone who bandwagoned to the knights
you mean everyone who bandwagoned to the Vikings because the Knights didn't win a single round last season

Please rate my shitty emblems, and post your own.
Took a picture with my phone because I'm too lazy to transfer one from my console.

>inb4 lol knights

I forget, we have to wait the full 2 weeks of offseason before we get any official new character news at all, right?

Most likely. If we're lucky we'll get some info next week but I wouldn't count on it.

They already said no new info on heroes this week.

we got the cent and shinobi announcement early in the last off season

Holy shit the "better than new heroes" was announcing that the pts is going live isnt it

PTS will go live before the stream

>Duel some guy with yellow connection.
>He wins 3-2 and quits.
>Meet him again
>Win 3-1
>We go for another match.
>His connection is somehow red this time.
>I win 3-2
>Quit
>Queue again and match up with him
>Broken Red
>Match Start
>He teleports halfway the way over to me
>Somehow win 3-0

That's because it had already been leaked for like a month so they couldn't really hide it from us.

There were no leaks this time.

Your tears and rage are worth a lot more than shitty oranments to me, my friend.

>tears and rage
>all this projecting
>drrr posting
too much autism in one body can be bad for your health user

Last season's ornaments were hella bad, only Valk's looked good. No need to pretend that the Vikings scored some kinda awesome price. Seeing how their creativity as far as outfits and ornaments dropped, they probably had to save some for future outfits to even have anything to implement for weekly content.

I don't know why everyone's making fun of the Samurai for their crappy season reward.

The season rewards for future seasons are going to be just as crappy because Ubisoft had all of pre-development to work on the Season 1 rewards and now that they're on the clock the rewards aren't going to be as good as what the Vikings got for Season 1.

You really need to calm down user. You lost a shitty fictional war nobody cares about. Move on.

>first season winners got a unique ornament for all classes
>this season we get the same across the board

I'm a little dissapointed, desu, when they have all these nice things in the story mode nobody's fuckin using

>only Valk's looked good
wrong, the only good ones were shug and zerker

because the samurai here got so sweaty over trying to win this season despite us all knowing the rewards were shit weeks ago
and now we're making fun of them for being elitist about it when they should be as apathetic towards the faction war as the rest of us because the payoff is only going to get worse from here on out

Mostly original which is great

Projecting what? I am part of the winning faction. I did not actually expect to use or like any faction war ornaments on any character. I bought ornaments for all my favs already except for ma boi Shugoki who I'm currently maining and he is the only one the reward ornament looks good on. Literally hit the best case scenario.

>the samurai here got so sweaty over trying to win this season
Really? I've only seen the knight players talk about it.

The Knights have been anything but apathetic.

They were desperate to win this. Absolutely desperate.

>they actually thought ellipses-fag was a knight player

>wanted that Kensei ornament from season 1 really bad
>dragon emblem doesn't really work with samurai characters
>ornament only looks nice on shugoki

nyeh

Its literally just a Conqueror ornament they gave to the whole cast

I'm kinda shocked they don't have like a samurai, knight or viking emblem and ornament prepped for the victor and then just sell the other two later down the line for a class. Why wouldn't you plan that out better this is a main feature. Whatever.

>hated the copper armor from the previews
>wind up loving it now that I've unlocked it

Strange feeling, that.

>Scot
Damn kilt swisher
As an Irishman, I lift a glass to ye

why does cent have so much stamina and why does he do so much stamina damage?

Because if you're a character who deals a lot of stamina damage and you don't have a lot of stamina you're Conqueror and can't do anything to your out of stamina opponent because you're 2 attacks from being out of stamina

because he dies to three heavies