Buy F-Type 400 Sport or used GT3?

Intro:
I made a post last week asking if I should buy a used 2015 Porsche 911.1 GT3 over a brand new F-Type R Dynamic,
The feedback I got from posters was helpful and just wanted to gain a little bit more insight from the Veeky Forums community before I make my decision.

Quick Background:
Was looking to buy a Jag F-Type and was about to, when a friend of mine got wind that I was looking to buy a new vehicle and told me had good connections with a manager at a local Porsche dealership. Got in contact with the dealership and they were offering a used 2015 Porsche 911.1 GT3 with about 5KM for a really good price ($145K CAD = $113K USD).

So now trying to decide do I take the good offer or go with the Jag F-Type 400 Sport (which is a limited edition car by Jag, one up from the R Dynamic, AWD).

Questions:
1. Which car will last me longer (planning to hold the car for about 8-10 years) giving me the LEAST amount of mechanical problems overtime?

2. Which car will be able to BETTER handle driving through snow, ice, rain and poor road conditions?

3. Which car will be probably more VALUABLE after 8-10 years of ownership?

4. Which car is the BETTER OVERALL daily driver?

Your opinions, experience and comments are appreciated.

kys
saged, hipster cuck

porsche is generally regarded as reliable
the jag will likely be a nicer car to live with/DD
a GT3 with undoubtedly hold value better than anything associated with jag/land rover

Just get the Porsche don't be a fucking grandpa

1 Not the poo in the loo jag

2 get gud

3 not the jag

4 not the gt3

I wish you and your father the best of luck on your septic tank cleaning company.

May many used exotics bless your Mcmansion driveway.

the gt3 is a track car. jaguars are gay. just buy a new Carrera 4 gts

The jaguar will be a really good daily with its AWD. I think it'll probably be more reliable too desu, and it will be a bit more manageable in inclement weather, but there's no way it'll hold value like a 911, 911's are the most meme taxed cars besides maybe r32's and corvettes.
Personally I'd get the jaguar because I think the f type is the coolest thing ever, but you can go wrong with a 911 either desu

So to get more "insight" you are just asking the exact same questions?

If you need Veeky Forums to answer these questions for you, you should probably just buy a Civic and STFU.

How am I asking the exact same questions?

I would get the jaguar for the looks alone. Also the exhaust is insanely intoxicating
Why would you care about the value down the line? If its a special edition you should keep it fo lyfe

... no wonder you made this thread again.

You sound like a cuck so the gt3 will get you killed they kill hundreds of plebs a year who can't drive

Well at some point you're going to move on and get a new car...

Source

Get the V6 ftype with the manual for alot cheaper

Any other thoughts, opinions or suggestions?

People who need to economize in anyway have no business getting a GT3. It seems like even getting a used GT3 would strain OP's resources, in which case, OP needs to step the fuck back and think

no question gt3

>1. Which car will last me longer (planning to hold the car for about 8-10 years) giving me the LEAST amount of mechanical problems overtime?
Both would be pretty reliable, since the Jag is new and Porsche are generally reliable themselves, being the last true german car. We couldn't really tell you for sure though as you never know what's going that happen.

>2. Which car will be able to BETTER handle driving through snow, ice, rain and poor road conditions?
Both are rear wheel drive but GT3 will have more traction over the rear wheels so most likely GT3. Handling doesn't really matter so much a how you drive. Once you are used to your car, it won't matter so much.

>3. Which car will be probably more VALUABLE after 8-10 years of ownership?
GT3 wins here. Any porsche, particularly performance porsche

>4. Which car is the BETTER OVERALL daily driver?
That depends on what you're looking for. The Jag might be more comfortable, but the GT3 will be more exciting.

Personally I'd get a a 911 turbo made within the last 5 years and be done with it. You get all the luxuries of the Jag and the excitement and reliability of the GT3 in one. But that is up to you. Internal combustion only has another 12 years or so in euro and most likely US markets so maybe you want to buy a GT3 and enjoy it for what it is before it's gone.

You will regret not buying the Porsche. I guarantee it.

Not to say F-type is a bad car. It's just, can you really imagine driving your GT3 down the road and saying "Oh I wish I'd had bought that Jag".

Not gonna happen. Move on that GT3 before it's too late. I know you posted here the other day do hurry up.

porsche 100%. the gt3 leads in all categories except maybe the daily driver (simply because of comfort).

i haven't had any interest in jags in a long time so i may be wrong here... but i thought i remembered the resale value of just about every modern jag as being complete shit. like bmw 7 series shit. like i said, i could be wrong but that's something you may want to research more.

911s are super hot right now and their value has exploded in the past 10 years or so. the porsche is a car you would probably want to keep for life. the jag not so much.

Just another guy chiming in to tell you to get the freakin’ porsche.

Thanks for the input

The 400 Sport is AWD by the way but yea I’d say GT3 wins in every category except DD and road conditions.

Its the seats in the GT3 thats uncomfortable right?