Who bought this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/snapchat-lost-514-million-in-2016-warns-it-may-never-be-profitable-2017-2
usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2017/03/06/snapchats-young-users-snap-up-stock-and-want-more-ipos/98710988/
twitter.com/cnbcfastmoney/status/839617889963474944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did AH

>buying stock for a firm who doesn't make any bit of money and is constantly incurring operating losses
>buying stock for a firm whose management said "we don't make money and will likely never operate profitably"

Nigger please.

>businessinsider.com/snapchat-lost-514-million-in-2016-warns-it-may-never-be-profitable-2017-2

Pump and dump whales

a company doesnt have to make money yo be successful retard

Me and made a cool 10%

>b8

came in at ipo at 3bil valuation teehee :3

>he didn't pump and dump
>grillslaughing.jpg
It was such a hyped up stock I knew it would boom on the first day

>oh look, $SNAP broke $28, surely this is a good time to buy
Thought no one with the investing intelligence of a chimp

don't forget this
>buying stock for a firm that gives their shareholders zero say in how the company will be run

didn't buy the stock but i heard options trading on SNAP opens up on Friday. Who here is planning on buy some near expiry out of the money calls for #YOLO gains?!

>not b8 the truth

NOPE, but i use snpachat all the time xD

>tfw bought at the open

So you lost money?

> calls
> not puts
Do even like money?

'twas b8 m8. j/k.
i was thinking about buying puts but not sure what expiry i should take. any ideas, Veeky Forums?

Think it'll crash tomorrow with shorting being allowed?

Made .75/share Friday

Another $1/share today

No fucking idea what's going to happen tomorrow with shorting being allowed

look at how it did today with no short volume.
Then you factor in the short volume and hype of shorting being allowed tmr
Its gonna dip, screenshot this.

if its losing money today I bought it

When i do my annual review of my investments, if any manager/fund bought snap this year im dumping their fund and blacklisting them

this is truly the most disgraceful IPO ive ever seen

Thought it was 6 months. I'll look into it. Gimme the puts daddy

Depends. Whats your price target and when do you think you'll hit? Exercising or closin

I'd get as close to that then give myself a buffer to mitigate theta decay.

Personally I'll buy the farthest out or LEAPs if they have them. Im gonna ride her to zero.

just bought 80 shares

you think they will bounce up?

AWWW SNAP!

>buying stock for a firm that gives their shareholders zero say in how the company will be run

Well, truth be told, I actually appreciate the honesty. A lot of companies pull the same shit but just obscure it better (example: Google's B-stock).

Brooooo, you done fucked up

I shorted SNAP and made a couple grand

im 0,5% in profit so far :D

keep this thread alive and i will give you updates

will probably sell when 15-20% up

Sure, I wanna see where this is going :)

normies

Why is it only allowed to be shorted tomorrow?
It's like they are telling you it's going up.

Buying a trend is alright.

Holding onto a trend after investors have dumped it is not alright.

SNAP. Going bankrupt soon. It'll drop today and completely tank tomorrow when everyone dumps it. What a stupid investment decision.

>missing every free money train Veeky Forums spoonfeeds you

I need to get my dad's bank account password

SEC or FINRA regulation

Shares available for shorting 4 biz days after IPO (depending on share availability, of course)

if it dips under 18 it's an autobuy right

Honestly isn't worth even 18. Try like 10.

pretend it's TWTR, and then probably less than that unless something changes in the next 2-5 years

>a person doesn't need to eat and breath to stay alive retard
mediocre bait

literally no one gives a shit about snapchat ipo, worst social media app.

It's at $21.50 and falling, good job buying a stock solely on hype without doing proper due diligence shitbird.

I have a simple rule for stocks I invest for long term trading.

If it disappeared tomorrow how different would the world be?

In the case of Snap the answer is none at all, some Silicon Valley nerd would just make an imitation.

I have a question.

Why does the price actually fall? Because more people are selling the BTC at a moment?
So does the price climbs when more people are buying?
Is it basically this or are there other parameter dictating the price?

Nope, that's all there is. Bitcoin doesn't have fundamentals, only supply and demand at the exchanges.

It was originally supposed to be 17 so seriously maybe 14.5 it could see some dips and rips.

Why would it be an autobuy at those levels?

Even at $17/share it values the company somewhere around 25 billion dollars. That's $25,000,000,000. For puppy faces and """wacky""" filters and no forecasted revenue until at least 2020.

Fuck this gay earth.

You're just pulling numbers out of your asshole. This roleplaying garbage on this board has got to stop.

you have no face?

do you even know what it means what you said?

Some funds are pissed and lobbying against it being on certain exchanges since once its there they have to buy a certain amount as part of their portfolio kek. Also they're pissed about the no voting rights BS.

usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2017/03/06/snapchats-young-users-snap-up-stock-and-want-more-ipos/98710988/

Dumbasses

>will probably sell when 15-20% up
Soooooo never?

I never buy Snap stock, it has a twitter problem, it doesn't have enough users, and the Snap still hasn't made a profit

Everyone said it was a pump and dump stock, turns out it is a pump and dump stock. Shocking.

I thought the SNAP IPO would be a dump just like GO PRO after its' market cap went insane.

Megalithic piece of shit. The mob harbours tons of grade-A morons.

I am short at 20.80 what do

Should I dump about 10k into this now that it's reached a low point?

Why would you buy into this? Explain how this shit makes money?

well thats not good

Help

Has anyone else seen this?

twitter.com/cnbcfastmoney/status/839617889963474944

Interesting thanks

Sold @ 27

what the fuck is that image?

>Explain how this shit makes money?
>smart phone
>sunglasses camera
>drone
>conning millenials

No I'm not kidding, though I am being facetious.

Short @ 23

Hope it goes to 20 tomorrow or Friday

How much did your broker charge you to short? I heard most are lending shares at 20-40% for shorting.

the guy is way too optimistic, but at least sounded reasonable. i just can't see why snap would be worth anything really.

>charge you
I think they're doing 40% maint req

How much are the *charging* me? I think it's gonna be like $5 per day or something

Son of a bitch I knew I should have shorted it

>>buying stock for a firm that gives their shareholders zero say in how the company will be run
Do you even understand why Executives exist

>doesn't make any bit of money
Have you even used it? They don't push advertising into the main daily use but they definitely have a lot of advertising, and it's seamless video advertising that is almost completely natural. There is plenty of potential for them to grow that and especially in a mega scalable way. I would wager a bet that they have advertising CPMs in the 30's, easy. 50's probably in the next few years

For me though, I wouldn't buy their stock. I don't know think advertising as an industry is going to grow faster than anyone's expectations. If anything it'll grow slower, it's too saturated and targeting isn't as good as it should be by now

He. The old 'Facebook drop' ;)

Nice try kid. SNAP is going to $60

Buy buy buy

>Leaks confirm CIA and anyone else who now has the software can hack your phone and electronics
>Business models based on 'deleting private pictures' for tweens

O.K.

Give it five years, it will go up. Be patient and stop being so impatient. Anyone who buys it expecting it to go up is a noooob. My Apple shares went down $500, then I sat on it for a year and got $3000 return. PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE ya fucks

I bought 29 shares.

>coping

a nigger doesn't have to steal a bike to keep his melanin retard

facebook did the same thing upon going public...

not to say that SNAP is a good stock to buy. its shit and its a shit company that wont be around in 5 years

>if you earn profits, your competition wins

$SNAP what an outrageously overvalued stock. 34 billion valuation on ipo on 400 million in sales? P/s ratio of 85. loool this stock is worth maybe $10.
CBOE launches options Friday. I'm going to make so much fucking money

>some Silicon Valley nerd would just make an imitation.

applies to everything software related, from Facebook to Google. If both of them disappeared, there are dozens of probably better alternatives just waiting to be launched.