youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
FFXV manga incoming
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vc4emR3yBW4
youtube.com/watch?v=DAYx9nSlHXo
ffrk.kongbakpao.com/events/
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6pa5bw/no_genji_glove_no_problem_fists_are_your_friend/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they mentioned it at the fan-festa.
you can find the info on reddit

only good battle music due to how infrequent it is
youtu.be/vc4emR3yBW4

I like Rinoa!

>BE is about to have it's third FFT event
>Have already had 3 FF T-0 events
>Still no VII VIII or IX event
Explain yourself exvibabs

FFT and Type 0 are the best Final Fantasy games.
This is a fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAYx9nSlHXo

Gotta stretch out those real FF characters with fan made donuts

>someone beat Aigaion using Bartz and Y'shtola and said Y'shtola is better than Tilith
how will Tilithfags ever recover from this? they basically wasted all their tickets and lapis to get a healer that's worse than a unit that you get for FREE

I only spent 20 tickets, plus dailies I was going to do anyways, not so bad.
I've already got 30 more for Nier.

>Faris is your favorite
>she sucks in BE

Almost everyone's favorite sucks in BE.

As a new player, what criteria should I pick a character with Soul of a Hero?
Should I pick a character that will be in an upcoming banner, or not?

I was concerned I might only be able to get MCs with the corresponding characters, or that I should pick characters with upcoming banners to already have trained up characters with realm synergy so I can easier get the MCs.

This is putting aside how much I like the characters, because the issue stems from me liking a ton and trying to figure out who to prioritize first.

Pick the characters that you like or have relics for. It's pretty easy. You'll get them all eventually anyways.

Anyone you get a good SB for.

IX is coming up soon. You'd know this if you pulled your head out of your ass.

Usually it depends on soul breaks. Preferrably bursts. It's also more convenient to check a schedule of upcoming events and make sure that you don't get those characters automatically. A lot of the characters that are on-banner you get as part of the event.

It is characters I like, just a matter of which ones to get first. I don't have a relic for anyone yet. But shouldn't I try to work towards getting the MCs for characters before they pass me by?

In this regard, is it more important that I unlock upcoming banner characters early, or does it not matter

It makes me happy that other people are going for the Buttz strat at least.
As an FFVfag it touches my heart knowing they aren't all still mediocre.

Characters that are on banners are typically awarded during their event as well; so you probably don't need to do that. Unless it's a fest banner.

It is a better idea to unlock those who are not recruitable in the next few events.
You also don't have to use up the soul right now. You can wait till you get something good for a character you don't have.
Yes, you should always aim to clear events as far as possible, as once the event ends, all rewards you didn't get are gone.

Is it typical to gain characters through a banner and train them up to tackle fights that reward MCs in the same banner then?

Or do people typically tackle those fights without caring about realm synergy?

If you unlock them early, you just get a greater growth egg instead of the character in the event. So if your objective is to get more characters, don't do that.

Future events are usually listed here. Don't go here on a mobile or without a decent adblock, though.

ffrk.kongbakpao.com/events/

I guess my concern is not completing the event fully and missing out on memory crystals or something, and wondering if I should unlock banner characters early to bolster my chances

As much as I appreciate 2B's ass, I can't really justify pulling hard for her when we still don't have a 3% chance at rainbows.

Not I, rikkufag.

But she doesn't come back

Depends on what point are you at in the game.
First you should build a team that can tackle most encounters.
Realm synergy is nothing but +10 levels to the character and really good stat boosts for 5* and higher relics. (combined 3* and 4* items are also really useful early on some even later, don't bother with 2* or 1*)

3% came after Nier in JP

any strat that involves killing the arm 10 times is piss easy and can be done with many teams

Realm synergy gets you 50% more XP for a character. The problem is that the vast majority of the dungeons SUCK for xp, so a bonus doesn't matter. As far as this goes you can usually complete the event with a shit party, and since realm synergy only adds +10 levels it won't help you much with new characters compared to what you're already using. If you rolled a relic for a character and you REALLY need them, you can unlock them in the event then wait for the sunday XP dungeon to get them more XP, since the events stick around until the next sunday.

He did it body first, that's what bartz is for.
Bartz is an LB assist for rikku (and Y'shotla too).

BEapes are laughing at us again...
what do we do RKbros?

I'm a global launch player but never really played much, so I'm pretty much new.

I'm eyeing the FF12 events that were in JP and want to get the corresponding memory crystals for those characters. Are you implying it's unlikely for me to try to even beat these events at the stage I am even though these events are so far away?

So the consensus is to pick characters that won't be in upcoming banners, if I want to use my Soul of a Hero right now?

Ignore your falseflagging post

As the other user who did the Dear Ratboy method, I couldn't have done it without plantdonut.
Her MP recovery was the only thing that kept me going, I was using prism heal 9/10 turns.

2 hours later, but that fucker is finally down.

1k+ Orlandu, here I come!

how did he get the no magic challenge?

It doesn't matter. After we get the 3% rainbow rate every base 5* will be shared with another 5* so it will be basically the same chances we have today of getting the 5* you want.

No, typically it takes 1 month to get to end-game level with semi-comitted play.
When starting out though, it is unlikely that you will be able to fully clear the event that is running at the time (currently Type-0).

Try killing yourself, feels shitter.

Yes, but you might want to wait a bit. There's going to be a dungeon update on August 2nd, which always comes with a half price lucky draw. Those are always good to roll on, but since you don't know what you'll get from the huge relic pool, it's good to save some hero souls.

Yes it does. Even if you don't get the one on banner you could get one of the 30 you missed before and are still amazing.

I don't think he did, so obviously it's worse.

The FF12 event is unlikely to come in just one month, isn't that the case?

That's good advice, thanks

Is there really a big difference between using Genji and Aigaion?

How far into the event are you wanting to get? You can get the MC1s usually right away by using OSB RWs to nuke the bosses. The + stages usually requires a little more survivability. If you can get near 65 isn't not usually a huge problem. Ultimates and above for the MC3s can be a roadblock for a while, though.

Leave the blindfold on please.

Huge.
I'm up 19 ATK points.
Although curiously the damage output is roughly the same, since most of that comes from the one hand. It distributes it later in the chain, so it's not LESS damage, but it's barely more.

Oh, also: make sure you are doing the normal raids for the 1m extra xp in growth eggs each week.

I'm intending to go all the way, at least with the far off events like the JP July FF12 events. I don't expect to get far in the Rubicante event upcoming for example.

This is fair to think, right?

Oh and it also frees up genji blade and a blade mastery for a second attacker, so your damage goes up more than that.

It depends a lot on the luck of your rolls. It's tough to get far if you don't have a few of the more useful native soul break effects. Hastegas and medicas, attack boosts, stuff like that.

From what I'm looking at the calculator, I could go from 954 to 1010 atk by using Aigaion's Fist, but only with two Champion's Belts (instead of two Celestial Gloves).
With only one belt the power is lower than Genji.

Well, looks like I need to farm up some TMs.

Pure stats aren't anything, as the displayed ATK number is bullshit. Each weapon has its own ATK.

Reddit did the math on this:
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6pa5bw/no_genji_glove_no_problem_fists_are_your_friend/

Since I don't have Genji Glove on GL, it doesn't matter for me, since I don't have an alternative anyway.

I mean no, it's lower without belts but better with at least one belt, but not that much. Seems like it's only worth it with two.

That's what I'm saying, and I did the math here way before then. Dumb ledditors.
It's a mild decrease in damage when you ignore chaining (unless you have Yun), but a mild increase with chaining factored in.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Coming soon
>Need to get through no less than 4 donut banners, ffxi, Nier, FFXV and brotherhood before we can even think of it
>Soon
Fuck off retard

So what's the slow strat for Aigaion?

I wish that enhancement wasn't so expensive though

I want to replay IV-DS.

But I remember pic related being shit. How do you use him properly?

>After we get the 3% rainbow rate every base 5* will be shared with another 5* so it will be basically the same chances we have today of getting the 5* you want
While that is true, 5*s sharing a banner becomes common long before the 3% chance comes around. So you'll be dealing with a lot of 0.25% on-banner 5* rates before the 3% change comes and bumps it back up to 0.5%

Kill the body first, then wait for your stamina to go back up for the next attempt.

He's still great without it for the LB memes and mana battery. The fact that he can extend the reraise cycle is just a bonus for those with spare crysts.

It's 1.5% less attack on paper, but you aren't accounting for the redistribution amongst chain multipliers.
Aigaion's fist concentrates the damage more in the second hand, meaning it deals far more damage than the calculation accounts for.

Would a Luneth (highest attack) Rikku - Tilith - Tilith - Orlandeau - Orlandeau party work for Aiagion?
I'll be using spark chains without holy element.

Guys where the hell do i go after gronoa shrine entrance theres a next on it but nothing new is showing up

Wow. Getting so mad because I poked holes in your bait post without even shitting on RK.

Maybe you should plug your head back up your ass to find the stick buried deep within.

You need WoL/wilhelm/snow for that to work, replace one of the tiliths.
You need to cycle between luneth dying and wol dying with brave presence if you can't get rikku's LB up every turn.
And you can't, trust me.

Final Fantasy Tactics is a bad game for bad people.

Why would I need her LB though?
With two Tiliths I can use the 99 HP/MP regen on both every turn while Rikku does AoE revive.
Am I missing something?

Maybe clear your cache and restart the game.

Yes, only the body generates LB crystals. Each turn your highest attack unit will die in addition to the other attacks/threshold events going off. Reraise or self revive skill is recommended.

And what do right did he?

>a 977 ATK Slime is in my friend list
I'm pretty sure it's one of you guys too. You just showing off or something?

You won't be able to outdamage the body with two otlandus weaker than your luneth unless he's also dealing damage.
So you need reraise, not regular raise.

That team isn't strong enough to survive dual genocide beam on the arms first either, and you NEED rikku's LB to survive World Destroyer.

I only need her LB for tresholds on the main body right? Easy peasy.

I wasn't planning to nuke down the main body first, just the arms.
Do I really need WoL to survive the two Genocide Beams or Rikku's mitigation will be enough?

How are you going to use rikku's mitigation and her revive at the same time? Did you even think this through?
And dual genocide beam is intense without SPR buffs.

World Destroyer is only once every 5 turns after 70% HP.
Mitigation lasts 3 turns.

What am I missing again

Literally just bring WoL instead.
If you're trying this route, self reraise maxwell/vargas/elza is way better than Luneth.
You will fail, I don't know why you think it would work.

I'm just worried about the MP consumption to last through the entire fight...
Maxwell's max ATK is so low that my damage output will be severely downgraded, I'm not using a Fryevia man.

The part where you wipe on the third right arm. If rikku stops raising, luneth stays dead. Tiling could solve this, but then MP and heals would go haywire.
And her mitigation alone isn't enough to survive 2 genocide beams.

You won't make it to the body with that setup.

One tilith can handle MP fine if you do the body route, which you're more than capable of with that team.
Body first isn't just faster, it's also safer.

Won't Luneth stop being dead after the Left Arm is gone? That's the one killing one unit every turn.

>lel u mad
???
I said fuck off retard because you're an idiot. That doesn't preclude being mad. We're over a year into Exvius with no events on those 3 series. Absolutely inexcusable.

Good luck keeping him alive through the onslaught of attacks.
Look man, you asked for advice. If you aren't even going to take it then you deserve to fail.

I'm trying to save you from 10 hours of hurt, I tried with a similar setup thinking it was enough and wiped.

Yew's attack animation is hilarious, even among the other BD characters. His head swings back and forth super fast.

I'm asking questions to understand, don't tell me I can't accept what you're telling me.
Again I don't see why Luneth would die more than any other unit once the left arm is dead. It just seemed to me like you were confused.

>tfw you pulled the best unit in the game, Fryevia, and don't have to worry about spooky robot
>spooky moon will be easy too because you've got Fryevia's needle, an amazing piece of gear for Ashe to use

>seemed to me like you were confused
Literally where does it sound like he is confused you bumbling retarded fuck?

The part where Luneth dies after the right arm is dead. Keep in mind the right arm dies after the left arm.

I give him bardsong since he's mostly an auxiliary jack of all trades so when you don't need the extra attacker you can just have him sing.

Likewise I usually keep Kain with an axe since it's usually better except for a few bosses with elemental weaknesses.

>1 week
>he still didn't beat aigaion

Once you kill both of the arms Aigaion goes into hyper fuck your shit mode, that's why

Why not just kill the body first?
:^)