Post genius Veeky Forums ideas
starting with oc

That's already very common in rear brakes

>Take existing design
>Put "WAT automotive technology" on it
Nice job retard.

literally my Saab, BMW, and Mercedes

so my idea is genius because it already exists

Bro I think you just invented a drum brake.

mount an electric motor where the engine should be, run a 1 cylinder diesal in the trunk hooked up to 20 alternators. Boom 200+mph and 100 miles to the gallon.

Not posting the original WAT racing development breakthrough

Pretty much everything user, my Mitsubishi and Peugeot are the same too.

>inspection "hole"

>EGR

>not making the image 9000x9000

abs/TC coupled with thermal and visible camera so it doesn't get confused so much by mud, snow or dirt

brb patenting now

Give me a lever large enough and I will move the world.

But I still can't get the bolts off a rustbox mustang.

Proof this board is filled with ret/o/rds

>Post genius Veeky Forums ideas

I try to recap most of the genius ideas that were/are flowing here on Veeky Forums

1st. In order to get a license you must be able to drive fast, really fast, i.e. qualify on a track and show decent time. If you are too slow to process information and keep up with the car/bike then get a bus or a taxi. Surely slushboxes and cars with less than 5 forward gears must be banned. A driver must attend a race track at least once / month to renew the license.

2nd. Everyone hates traffic jams, thus we have to enforce minimal speed limit (at least 45 mph) and fine everyone who drives slower than the limit disregarding the reason why. There is no place for slow cars on the road.

3rd. Cars with less than 500whp should be illegal. You have to visit a dyno yearly and prove that you have over 500whp. Otherwise your license will be revoked.

4th. Cars with nasty torque dip (especially with a boxer engine) must be banned.

5th. In order to drive EV you must prove that you are gay.

AWD that's 20/80 but has an option to shift to 40/60 upon detecting a slide

>I'm a 16 year old civic driving ricer: the post

40/60 is much more efficient for acceleration.

ok so AWD that's 40/60 but has an option to switch to 20/80 upon detecting a slide

T. Retard

What's the point?

ususally the drums are parking brakes tho

>attend a race track at least once / month to renew the license
no job detected

2 discs 4 calipers per wheel or make the caliper the disc and the disc the caliper. Or make the tire the rotor and the caliper the tire and the pads the windshield.

My saab and chevrolet have that exact same design.

this

sick doriftu

Using the batteries from EVs to power the grid once they were fully charged.
It'd be pretty useful for grid stability.