/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #314

"Sleepwear" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but we won't let you sleep tonight.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC:myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG:dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB:dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB:animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD:fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC:www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG:wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/(outdated)
DB:wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB:www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD:www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

In case you forgot, Sleepwear is the theme for the week, too.

I'm panicking over the next fashion event.

For a while my DG app was constantly crashing on start-up and for a second there I thought that there was no way around it, but with a bit of tinkering I found that it was Live2D was causing the problem for whatever reason. Thankfully it was easily solved by just clearing out the app data.

The rewards aren't that great. Not even MR.

The overal prize is MR, and speak for yourself, the date category outfit looks great.

The "overall prize" is the vote point prize which is dependent on your ability to guess what is popular and the number of drinks you're willing to put in.

So? All decent event prizes are dependent on how many drinks you're willing to put in.

Except this event's category rewards which I assume were what user was panicking about.

I don't have enough Japan style clothes for the japanese category.

You literally only need one. Just use the jinbei girl from the event gacha if you're really that new.

I have a few but no one will vote for me with them and I won't get shit, is what I mean

Who else plays JP?

I sort of do but not that seriously because I'm too attached to my initial girls on the English one that has a lot more items and progress.

I want to get all the backgrounds for this event, does anyone have a list of all the items that will be available in exchange?

Be more specific

It's MCC, obviously. What other game doesn't show you everything you can receive from the event at the start?

As someone with nothing to do on his phone, what is this and should I get into it?

Obsessive item collection and waifus all rolled into one.

Make waifus/husbandos and dress them up, then shit on other people's dress-up skills by literally overwriting their bad taste with your superior taste.

Sorry user, I meant MCC. I want to figure out how many event tickets I need by the end of event to be able to purchase all the backgrounds from the exchange, but I can't find the list of items that will be available to calculate the total.

Sold, is it in available English, or do I have to navigate with help from the wiki? And I guess I should be playing Moe Can Change!? Is it in the app store or should I look in the shady spots for an apk?

I think this will be my entry for the Japan category, what do you guys think?

>not playing MCC, DG, DB and AB simultaneously
They're all in the app store

The four main games played here are all available in the Play Store and in English. MOE Can Change! and Dream Girlfriend are for waifus, Animal Boyfriend and Dream Boyfriend are for husbandos. They're all offered by the same company, AMBition. There are various differences between the various games, but the main thing that will draw you to one or the other is probably artstyle. Check out each and make your decision from there.

What's it like being retarded?

ALTR the DG spreadsheet and hopefully a few of the users' girls will give you a sense of how to dress.

You're focusing on the camera, what about the fucking Chinese dress and pandas?

Oh damn, the camera and odd background choice completely made me not realize it's the wrong culture.

You're sooooo gonna lose honey

Which one would be better to enter? Any advice on accessories would be okay since I'm not sure what else to add without it being a clusterfuck or just looking 'off'.

ALTR, I like that. Said like "alter". Good shit user.

I think the one on the left looks great and works with the character, because of the symbology of those flowers.

The one on the left's actually a saved outfit I've had her wear previously, just not sure if spooky would be a good way to go for the contest.

Hard to say because the randoms love glowy effects, flowers, and busier chords like the left, but also MRs/very rare like the right. I'd say go with right because it's more rare, like everyone has the login red flower yukata on the left and may enter it.

Daily Gacha is up in AB, useful back accessory (window) on day 2.

ded.

Pajamas theme confirmed for sleep inducing.

>everyone has the login red flower yukata
;_;

I thought the theme was something else?

>this is the only jap style MR I own
Is it worth using?

Hmm art style isn't something I'd considered. Could you guys post your waifus so I can get a good comparison?

Is DG

Is MCC

Finally hit lv60 in DB. I know I want to make a shortie, but I'm kinda stuck on what to name him. Natsuo, Kaori, or even Mikarin~ to mix it up a bit.

Would anyone wanna send me an invite code mcc? I assume it gives you stuff or something

the back layer of hair doesn't look right with the hood

MCC, DG, FD, dunno about AB/DB.

It's also a western-style BG there.

sure here's my invite code:

ded.

Went looking for the rarest outfit I could find in my closet. And made her a catgirl because people like catgirls.

ded yet again.

JPMCC's in maint. I'll talk about the event that just ended.
It's called Holy Beasts, Onmyouji, and Shikigami. Didn't bother with the story so I don't know it.
It's a raid boss-type event, but with some changes. What's been kept are the attack mechanics and the boss leveling, but there're major differences too. The biggest is that there's no stage progress bar, and instead advancing is based on the level of boss you've reached. Also new is each loss (incomplete) levels down your next boss. This means that if you keep losing, you'll never progress to further stages. You won't go to a previous stage from leveling down too much though. As for how this works with friend bosses, they don't count to your own level, but friends finishing your boss does.
Instead of point-based achievements, there's a boss victory counter, which counts both yours and friend bosses beaten, even if you're just a participant. The best way to get achievements is therefore to keep at a moderate level so you can save your points on other people. You won't be getting as many points/tickets as you could be though. Well, it's not too hard to do both if you know what you're doing.
There's two more minor changes. There's a critical hit system that does close to 2x damage, and there's a friend bonus, which gives a small damage boost and extra rewards based on the number of participants. Other than that it's basically the same as the last one.
I'll make a preview another day.

MR+animal ears was what I prepared too. I still may need to work on these some more to try out a shoujo 'sparkles n bubbles' look, since I think a couple of those were in the top last time. Don't forget to make your date category as well.

For the contest

Everyone may have the login bonus, but I don't know about the background. The two look gorgeous together.
This looks like shit. With a contest that's all about impact you don't use a foggy effect like that.
And if you're going to make nekomimi at least make her short.

Nip MCC's done with maint. They added 7th roids and a new feature that makes myroid expression changes in the MyRoom fade between expressions.
They also changed the Sarali common drops into the set we had added to ours, but also removed the old set instead of keeping it like they did with us.

They really hate EN MCC.

I am nice to people in Fairy Doll but in MCC if someone has in their description "NO HAIR NOEYEREC CANTYOUREAD" I will usually rec all, though its not my habit otherwise. I always give gifts to noobies, but if a noobie recs only eyes onto me I give them a red bean tofu instead of the shaking sundae.

Maybe they wouldn't have to put it in caps if people like you didn't do it for fun

It is because they put it in caps that I do it

And you're proving them right by doing it. Especially since you gain nothing from it.
This community is so shit.

It's a real doggy dog world out there.

looks good except for random soap bubbles out of nowhere

Do you ever look at items from events and series you missed just to feel bad about it?

Yes...