Thoughts on regular car reviews?

Thoughts on regular car reviews?

IMO he seems kinda edgy /s

Edgy? No
Irritating and cringy due to his need to prove to the world he's an English professor. He speaks eloquently when he needs to but so many of his jokes are so fucking overused at this point
>car information
>long drawn out random syllable in a low gruff voice
>REAL FART
>(car make) (model), the official x of x's and/or x
>obscure historical joke

>BROWN

>KUTZTOWN

the Veeky Forums stuff is depressing. we get it, you are speak good

Veeky Forums's hatred of him is overblown, but yeah he's kind of annoying.
Also everyone brings up that he's a furfag, which literally does not matter at all.
Overall 3/10 watched some videos and chuckles once.

I used to like him, until I watched the valiant review. It was then that I realized he really doesn't know anything about it.

This

He does some cringy shit but noone here will deny he's funny as fuck. He's pretty much the only Veeky Forums approved reviewer

Don't like him, my new guy is matt moron. Kid genuinely has fun driving every car. I try to catch a chris harris or everyday driver episode about a car im about to buy, then I always watch subywrxfan's reactions to said car to see if it's worth buying.

>MUH PENNSYLVANIA
every fucking video

Doesn't actually know anything about cars and uses YouTube as an excuse to justify his English degree. Also a furry

never funny. i hate his popularity for how basic and knowledgless most of his jokes are.

>the only Veeky Forums approved reviewer
The overwhelming majority of the board hates him. To me, he isn't funny at all. Overexplaining and detailing jokes that should really be one off statements in contrast with shitty juvenile fart jokes makes it a pain to watch.

used to watch him way back in the day but then his shit just gets tiresome it's a rinse and repeat formula of nonsense, if you cut out all of the random inbetween shit youre left with like a minute of reviewing. Plus he only reviews older cars I've noticed and is doing a bunch of other shit like traveling videos and Q&A' s, Idk just not for me anymore. I will admit though that I enjoyed one "review" when he called out manufacturers for putting leather on auto shifters. Gave me a good chuckle

>Veeky Forums is so full of busriders that youtube car meme guy gets as much discussion as actual vehicles

Guy never touches a Pontiac because of some sort of deep south Joe Dirt bullshit. Even talked shit about clean Firebirds during that California/West Coast fuckup video segment of some Washington State car show. So no, he is not open minded of car brands.

Veeky Forums hates RCR because he's a furry. Something most of this board can't handle because they're still in the closet.

turn your trip back on Cummy you furry faggot

don't give a shit that he is a furry, his toilet jokes and childlike humor are what makes his videos unbearable

savagegeese and engineering explained do some good car reviews.

this.

Furry and overly cringey jokes but what gets me is he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Nor does he actually fact check, which is really annoying

He doesn't seem to have poor car knowledge from what I've seen of his actual content but he's a furry and he tries WAY too fucking hard at the "deadpan shock value joke teller", every part of a video I see from him is "Which is an interesting piece. But cumcunts sticking their dicks in aborted fetus shit pile juice that is ostensibly a bastard and unabashedly retarded gassing kikes tier autism often mod the car like this."

search rcr pontiac and find many videos
then stop complaining

This, sad!

He can't drive and he isn't funny any more.

>obscure Pennsylvania reference

My biggest gripe with him are those fucking retarded skits he likes to do, like that fucking rambling he was doing in the Saturn SC video (or that acappela singing he was doing as "background music" for it), or the whole jalopnik/toilet skit in the Dodge Aspen one. I'd much rather he do his reviews in full fursuit gear than any of the shit he does now.

>[year][make][model]
>This car is the X of Y

I like the "which x is best x" videos

I have no opinion on his reviews, they're funny occasionally even if they nearly always have nothing to do with the car he's reviewing and completely uninformed, but i'd never in a million years let him drive my car. Man grinds gears and burns clutches constantly, then rudely blames it on the person's car being shit in almost every POV video he does. I'd probably twat him in the chin within minutes.

I actually get a lot of these because I live in the Lehigh Valley

Eh, I can enjoy some of them, even if I wouldn't take everything at face value.

Consider that /co/ will ban you for posting furry characters (And assuming perfectly SFW pics too) even if they're from something that's absolutely /co/ related...

I'm a bit surprised that he didn't mention how planes still use leaded gas, when talking about how there isn't really much of an exhaust on the Piper.

Never seen this. Vid?

i can handle almost all that but the second he farts into the mic i fucking shut the vid. not even grossed out im just not 11

I couldn't tell you, because it happens quite a lot. It's often things like "haha that bite-point is killer, how do you put up with this?" or "there something wrong with this transmission or what?". Instead of owning up to his mistake and lack of skill, he blames it on the car that someone has graciously lent to him. Not America-rude, but rude.