/TOUGE1995/ - Development Update 21/12

>New DevLog
touge1995.tumblr.com/post/168798902345/touge1995-devlog-211217

I will be streaming development for 12 hours tomorrow, starting at 10AM GMT on Twitch. At 8PM GMT our Discord server will be singing some eurobeat, all are welcome to join.

Lots of progress has been made since the last thread, the majority has been on the map design side of things. All progress is logged in the DevLog.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

>Twitter
@TOUGE1995
>Discord
4eGd5yg
>All other links
>pastebin.com/Qq9Ghgs8

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Qq9Ghgs8
clyp.it/user/45zqwajf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't mean to greentext pastebin.com/Qq9Ghgs8

dev, have you spoken with this eurobeat user?
he's making some nice eurobeats and says he would let you use his tracks in game
clyp.it/user/45zqwajf

Looking forward to the demo.

Jazzposter here.

Soon ;)

oh shit i nearly forgot

Im trying to make some music and i cant find a 90s synth sound to fit it. I made a drum sequence which sounds techno enough.

Just tag me in our Discord, I'd like to hear it.

Wow, the map is bretty big, is this just the demo map?

I got kicked from this discord because I laughed at the moderator who owns a honda element

A

FUCKING

HONDA

its a pretty good car desu.

>spaming discord
>not knowing what a honda element is
>being this autistic

laughing at ya m8

yeah a pretty good car at being shit and gay LOL

you little nigglet, you got banned for being a spastic tendie loving Ryan Gosling

A

What's the elements nurburgring time?

FUCKING

TRIP FAG

Sorry, degrading Honda Elements is instaban worthy offence.

What's the Elements nurburgring time dude?

Nurburgring time : Yes

Here are my demands

You race my Viper ACR with your honda element at a track of my choice

you invitte me back to your reddit circle jerk discord and make me moderator

Lastly, this was literally MFW you told me you drove a fucking honda element

I'm good bro, wouldn't want you to die now, would I?

If I take your element off, would you die?

it needs obligatory 80's mobiles
countach, testarossa, c4 vette, japanese meme boxes

It would be extremely inefficiant

To recapp this discord's moderators consists of a little boy who doesn't own a car (literally drives a bicycle), someone who drives a honda element and then some other faggot who sucks dicks

>all are welcome to join.
unless you're like me and actually own and drive a vehicle LOL

Any gameplay footage? Really looking forward to this but not getting myself hype until I see the game itself.

>only has one car

lol what an actual autist and watches drive unironically. dude nice really making yourself look smart!

>being this mad

stay gay furry tripfag ;)

wait hes a furry?

lol wow what an actual fucking loser. well now the ban seems even more justified.

good work element fag.

Bump. Cant wait to be the Tofu driver

>I own a viper, I swear guys!
>Nuremberg times are the only metric that matter
God, if I was a mod I'd ban your pathetic ass too.

I have a question about the map.

Are you sure Touges should be like that? I thought they should have an uphill ending instead of being more like a looping racetrack.

I think there should be a more high speed course thrown in. Think like the toyo turnpike when ryoskuk battled emo man.

From the gameplay, screenshots and trailer i've seen the elevation changes seem too extreme and frequent. Is this going to change cause it seems that it would make driving less fun.

The developer is taking some liberties in terms of layout. The touges will be uphills and downhills, all meeting up in the center from what I've heard.
The new map doesn't have multiple layers of elevation within the same road. All roads follow one diagonal direction, and can be tackled both uphill and downhill.

This looks pretty promising. I'll be following this intermittently.

I'm talking about the actual dips and hills in each road, they seem too extreme and cause frequent jumping and bouncing

yes, that was a problem with the old map. Have you watched any new dev logs on youtube on the new map?

The gameplay I showed on stream was on the old map, the elevations problems have been addressed in the latest map.
Thank you :)

Now i have no concerns about the game. I'll just sit in discord till demo release.

>he's making some nice eurobeats
kill yourself tonight

So this demo map, is that the actual map that we'll be testing out? And what relevance will it have to the main map?

I'm just wondering because all of the roads seem way to isolated. I'd have roads connecting each section of road together to make it more cohesive feeling and to allow better ease of movement.

why are threads like these allowed on Veeky Forums? it's a video game, not a car
you don't drive it, you play it
fuck off to /v/

We have /ovg/ and we've been developing a car for AC and rFactor
He should put it in his game

what car?

I think means the Kuroba Quattropace.

>kill yourself tonight
y tho

that shit is just a supra ripoff

Agreed, makes sense why I was banned from the discord

I was talking about a vehicle I actually owned and drove.. no one actually were talking about their vehicles.. until I asked the question.. answer: most of them dont own vehicles, the ones that do.. drive a fucking honda element

In game rx7

in that paint scheme

still shitting up the thread, eh?

Still playing videogames huh?

it's a namefag, not a tripfag

I'm retarded

Mods?

>waiting for touge 95 demo

The Dev and moderators are 15
Really fucking shows with the cringy ass map and 3dsmax renders

It's true they also banned me because I actually drove a vehicle and exposed them for literally not owning any vehicles

post car.

>dramafags

C'mon are you holding this one? Everyone saw you get banned dot spamming pepes .

I wasnt spamming pepes

I still really want there to be an old Beetle in this game.

Is this what Project JDM Dorifto became?
I noticed the tumblr for it is down and a demo was promised for decemeber for it.

>Project JDM Dorifto
yes, this is it

Is stefan basically alphose or whatever was his name?