Toyota Cressida

Well, y’all took a huge shit on me about the cressida post. Well I bought one anyways and it’s pretty god damn reliable so shiiiiet.

it's a cool car user, have some inspiration

good luck and dont crash it xx

We'll see about that.

>fender mirrors
>slammed
>mexican offset steelies
>arches flared to the shitter

>probably still stock M engine
>probably still auto

Hardparker/10

Cut me some slack, there’s gonna be some BIG boy moves coming up. Just gotta wait for money to come in

Why do all stance manlets speak in internet ebonics?

>Buying car that needs build and not having money there.

Let me tell you how you fucked up.

The car is in perfect running condition, I would just love a better job so I don’t have to focus on saving so much of it and waiting so long to have money for mods or what have you

I mean the car can’t be perfect in one night

I won’t :3

Thankyou user

>Perfect running condition

I can see the camber on the rear wheels. Suspension is likely fucked
Bearings likely hosed
Chassis is worn the fuck out

It's an 80's shit box that's been beat to hell by someone who is broke, and you're broke buying it. You're in some shit.

The bearings are fine. The front drivers strut is blown but I’m replacing the fronts with techno toy tuning coil overs. The camber is gonna go bye bye soon anyways >inb4 camber wear , too bad the tires are fine. I’m sure the chassis is a little tired but it only has 121xxx original miles. Well it’s okay if I’m broke, I’ll be getting either a Ford Fusion for my daily or a Subaru Legacy. Don’t gotta be so angry

Who's angry? I'm laughing at your idiocy.

>Broke
>Need to save for build

OP:Whelp I need a 2nd car

I can see this is going to go real far.

i didnt japanese volvo.

Holy mother of quads

Please tell me you knocked on wood after posting that you fucking faggot. I always carry a piece of wood with me now in case I talk about my car to someone.

chad

Fuck you , you stupid cock gobbling retard
Ill do what ever the fuck I want and IT WILL WORK OUT
Check your privilege unironically
>A.)user is probably white male coming from middle class family who has mum and pop back him up
>B.)some old fart who has the "herr derr im old so dat mean im smart" mentality

>inb4 "why so angry bro :^)"
>inb4 user denies that privilege plays any role in his auto hobbies