Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >Upcoming changes
New Card Effects: docs.google.com/document/d/1ulegI1gbAPHnooqX0Yzg6msxFAUVgYmwQ_PhUWUCUCs/
In Development: Skill Balance, SummonAI, PvP, Cards treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1047
Field Bosses Rework youtube.com/watch?v=92RrTQUGbk8
Summon Buffs tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=69
DPK gone treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1032

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos-kr.neet.tv/items/637003
tos-kr.neet.tv/items?type=Wing&f=1
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111138eee.4f5f6a85
tos.neet.tv/attributes?cls=Char1_8&f=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for SadhuPD > Chaplain PD

I'm going to make a paladin and you can't stop me!

If you want to move the goalposts again and try to use a "realistic" satuation, then the difference isn't even that great unless you hit more than 3 mobs.
With the values from the spreadsheet a sadhu will do 17049 * 21 = 358029 damage in 6.5 seconds.
In 6.5 seconds a chaplain will do 11 hits, which is 200k.
So they basically both will kill whatever they were fighting after those 6.5 seconds.

Murdering big packs of normal, medium-HP, mobs is the only thing which makes sadhu clearly better. But everyone already knew that, that's why it makes it the better choice for 290 clearing.

ps: me on the right

have fun building full con and being a meatshield user

Go away

of course I need, I'm a cryopsychokino!

oh I see, they are really, really good. thanks for the info

we are going to need some PALADIN 3 PD 2 in the new AGE OF PD that is coming! Tank paladin powered by Healing Factor 10? Oh boy!

can someone teach me how to make the bestest corsair3 farmer

Sword1Pelt3Corsair3Doppel1

You'll taunt mobs even from other maps and you'll be pillaging everything with Cyclone.

For my doppelmeme should I put blue gems in my top/pants for SP or red gems for health?

what about sword3pelt1? why is pelt3 necessary?

you pick corsair 3 and you hit stuff. each hit has a chance to proc pillage, but killing speed is also important since you can't rely only on it

imo the best mix would be a slash corsair with something like... sword 3 barb 1 into corsair 3 doppel 1. cyclone deals five hits per second and the damage is decent, also, deeds of valor, even at lv 5, is a decent boost to your skills. swordsman 3 gives a lot of good damage with double slash, super pain barrier, estrain and concentrate/gung ho. yes, dex concentrate is a viable choice on that build because atk speed is our thing and the sheer amount of multi-hits with low mod the build has. barb c1 cleave amplify double slash. dust devil and cyclone, plus, stun + cleave is not that bad

there's also the highlander 2 variant or other builds like shinobi (over doppel 1) for better bossing and etc

Red or Yellow, dummy

if you're aiming for sarkmis you'll probably want reds to compensate the con loss

since we're moving goalposts again, now include pd skills in your calculation

based anime tiddies

okay got my aspana now what do I have to do to join the SR biker gang?

It doesn't really matter since things will die too fast. Sadhus will just do thigns differently but in the end it just won't matter.

The only things where the difference in performance is visible are boss fights and dg290 clears.

what about ET?

Get it to at least +11 and stage 5 trans. Only then can you start actually farming to make up for all the time and money you sunk into Shit Reiter.

Fencer1's utility is a much better option than anything you'd think about taking at R8 for a corsair farmer.
There's nothing better than looking cute.

Is that saltiness I am reading?

ET matters even less and the result will vary depending on your party composition. I like priest builds more since I consider sadhus selfish solo builds.

Post build

that's not a proper attitude for a member of the SR biker gang!

>Sword3 Barb1/Pelt1
>High2 Barb1
>High3
Your pick, anything is fine even if you want to take something that isn't listed above as long as you finish with Corsair3Fencer1. Sword3-X being the easier and cheaper option if you don't want to bother having a lot of skills/combos, you can even be comfy and focus on auto-attacking with cheap pardoner buffs and maybe cafrisun.

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

No, it does matter, since you keep using cds as criteria and assumed sadhus do 0 dmg after possession is over or when they're knocked down.
A chap that doesn't contribute good aoe dmg nor go full support because you skipped the good priest skills because of aspersion memes, plus not ending in tao, is even more selfish.

>fencer1's utility
>read fencer's fertility
I blame you, tosg

tos-kr.neet.tv/items/637003
>Type: Wing

tos-kr.neet.tv/items?type=Wing&f=1
All of them suck.

It doesn't matter on low HP mobs. Not only because everything dies too fast, but also because both builds have PD2. The rotations will just be different.

>A chap that doesn't contribute good aoe dmg nor go full support because you skipped the good priest skills because of aspersion memes
It doesn't matter. Things will vary too much depending on the party composition. And again, both builds are PD2. The chaplain will just do a bit less damage with dots, depending on how whaled is your gear.
And chaplain have high Blessing for your entire party. It will also have Revive and high enough Mass Heal. You don't lose anything by maxing Aspersion (yet, but things might change with the upcoming Stone Skin buffs).

for now
heheehehe
soon we will add wing exclusive enchant box from lethtita cube

Tacky wings are the signs of the beginning of the end for f2p MMOs, we're fucked.

I hope not, or Kim will have 3 more sports cars sourced right out of my wallet

but why would you do that
wings never look good

Fuck wings, I want coats and tabards.

wings are my top fetish user, why do you think I even decided to play this game

to suck dicks

I was having a great day until your slight ruined it I hope you're happy user you've done me in good

yeah.f1 is really good. rapier mastery = free 15% damage boost, works for all dmg types (tooltip is wrong)

lunge works like cleave, coquille boosts hexen and shit and sept/flaconade are good filler skills

>low hp mobs
A good sadhu will space out the offensive skills on each pack so it's 0 dps downtime. Each skill outdamages and hits more targets than chap autos.
>bosses
You already calculated that possession outdamages (without proccing chaps) your autos within the same time window. Now add PD skills.
>ET
A well geared sadhuPD or bokorPD can solo carry aoe floors and open a spot to a priestTao. An equally invested chapPD can't simply because your skills stop scaling after a certain point. It's not just "a bit less."
>It doesn't matter
If you want to play one that's fine, I also make non-meta builds for fun. But stop trying to misinfo others with dubious math and claiming to be objectively superior when it's not. The only time it's better is when you're so poor your matk is lower than a blessing line.

>You already calculated that possession outdamages
When? Chap autos dps more on bosses even if you include PD skills. And that spreadsheet already heavily favors Sadhu on purpose.

And no, killing mobs in HGs doesn't matter. Both builds will perform similarly. Once again, the only visible difference is for clearing dg290 where chaps are completely outmatched and bosses where chaplains will do better with much less whaling.

r9 teaser comfirmed
A L I V E

>fun
>tos
heh...

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111138eee.4f5f6a85

can this work anons? i need pelt and dmg in my life

she probably means.. the IMC bull (Ha***u K**) will take her next week

>implying he's not just talking about fanart

corsair c1 doesnt bring anything to the table

0-5C3Sadhu3PD2
6-8C2P1Sadhu3PD2
or
9-0 C2D1Sadhu3PD2
Dubs C2K1Sadhu3PD2

>mfw my cleric normal melee with under gear and with only a few of the passive skills bought can out dps 316 orange weapon dps classes spamming op skills

wouldn't pillage and iron hook will work in both pvp and pve? silver and disabling

Can you outDPS my doppel, kid?
Yeah, I thought so, you can't even come close...

Pillage depends on your Corsair circle, so good luck getting any procs at Corsair C1.

I just out dps a doppel with orange sword in salad

>pvp

lv5 pillage has about the same chance as me getting a gf

show us a webm of you killing the first golem in siaulai, and I'll show you how big is the difference between you and me

tos.neet.tv/attributes?cls=Char1_8&f=1

shit so it scales with corsair circles? the database didn't say much

Here you go KID, don't you ever FUCK with a master Wugushi!

wugushi is underp-

Yeah it does scale with Corsair circles, but you'd have to find the patch notes where they changed it from being part of Jolly Roger to being a Corsair attribute to find it. Quality IMC game development.

>Video so long you don't go 100-0 on it in the video
Just give up!

give me your cutest character and i may include it in the background of my submission for the contest

*poisons u*
nothing personnell, kid

put one of my cuties in there

is going dex sw2>hop3>barb3 a good idea? getting bored of my millo and thinking of resetting him into an autoattack crit bot with finestra and wild nature cleave

NEW EVENT!
TONS OF FUN!
YES!
A L I V E

rolling

Klaipeda
join Futureproof pm ApplyAFineHorse3

When will we get a class as fun as Taekwon Kid, Gunslinger or Ninja.

what's the popularity with white hair

>those classes
>fun

only guns was fun, taek was retarded as fuck, unless you were a taek ranker

TKKid was fun as fuck, both the next ranks were fun as fuck too.

Gunslinger was stupid fun, ninja was fun as hell too.

It's clear we'll never get monk though.

>Transmit Prana doesn't even have 100% uptime
LOL

>she isn't a diev1
>she fell for the bokor1 meme
LOL

>she isn't C2 Diev1 Paladin3 Oracle Inq, the new hottest meme
L0L

>oracle

Next week new event: The Treasure of the Crimson Whale
This time it's on Klaipeda side of the world map and it has 1 billion HP

Best taoist build for ET memes and solo some shit?

u mena the Treasure of the Lotus Whale LOL rite?

>oracle
>new
>hottest
>meme
>L0L
neo-tosg in a nutshell

>moved NPCs
game S A V ED

here too

Do we have summon patch already?

When will elite mobs be delteted from field maps?

They're annoying and not rewarding. I'd rather have more silver/golden/blue mobs.

Omg when we gonna get this hats? i need that onion hat

Soon*tm or next year

and its a Kepa Hat

So I'm debating a corsair or fencer. How amazing is plundering for farming?

cor 3 is good for farming materials in the long run but it's not so good to farm instanced dungeons (solo clear)

mat farming is the best income source right now so that's something

potential new player here

convince me to play this game. what do you do in it and why do you think it's fun? does this game do MMO trinity (tank/heal/dps)?

also holy shit this game has a billion classes.

can anyone give advice on builds that aren't hard to fuck up? I prefer something ranged, sneaky or huge dps. could also be something unique to this game that I wouldn't experience in other MMOs.

DPS are all same-same its the clerics in this game that can do a whole lot of cool shit.