Would you have warned them?

youtube.com/watch?v=lDSXYrbl8Zg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUB3ORf8RM
youtube.com/watch?v=vsTTbB6w1VU
youtube.com/watch?v=ghUInp1JBRo
youtube.com/watch?v=5DlxcSdij3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Expecting people who have nothing better to do but sit outside a tire shop on the side of a freeway to actually do something. These jerkoffs probably use it as business when someone blows a tire

>Make video
>Send to the news
>The People get angry
>Mayor resigns
>???
>"We President now!"

The tire shop workers probably use this footage as jerk off material

>GOO HERE WE GO! BADOO-BATA-BOO

That was pretty funny. The red Toyota got rekt.

>who poot dat dere

A bum's bathtub.

Yes, I'm not some niglet
Like how hard is it to put a cone in the pothole?

>The red Toyota got rekt.

I think this Honda got rekt the most. 100% sure this caused some actual damage

>WHO PUT DAT DER X 1000

Hell be experiencing some [C O O L V I B R A T I O N S] after that

WHO PUT DAT DER THOUGH??????????????????

northern nj roads are the fucking worst

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUB3ORf8RM

That van at 2:20 actually caught air. suspension is REKT

>BOO DOO PATAH BOO

what did he mean by this

Unmarked speedbumps are the fucking devil.

That's a speed bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsTTbB6w1VU

This is why smart people drive trucks. Have paying for constant alignments, wheel and tirelets.

Smart people don't live in third world shitholes with african roads

>that cadillac driver that hits the brakes as soon as he hits the speedbump

now those are reflexes

What shitty state allows a pothole that big go un-filled?

Every day I appreciate Florida roads more, at least the part I live in.

This is why I'm so glad we had slaves. Black people can make anything hilarious.

Ehh an occasional pothole is better than being taxed out the ass for anything over 1.3 liters.

is right in the sense that small potholes and gravel roads can really fuck up your car over time if you take them too fast. High-clearance vehicles can better avoid this

is also right in that most places in the US don't have poor roads. Most roads between different private or public land tiles are paved; generally only roads on private property or seldom-used NFS/BLM/NP access and fire roads will cross long distances on one property as unpaved. If you spend most of your time in any American city, you will almost never need the extra clearance.

>OPs_moms_dildo_delivery.jpg

>an occasional pothole
>bad enough that you need to buy an entirely different type of car
pick one

that's why citroens are best.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghUInp1JBRo

>and not a single fuck was given that day

If by 'Citroen' you mean one model they made 50 years ago then fine. Try that in a Saxo without shattering your spine.

Well atleast I can enjoy my legal 160mph without even knowing that carwrecking potholes can exist.

Don't shit on saxos m8, they are a fun little car.

Most french sedans until the late 90s could handle that speed bump without a problem; they had soft suspensions, better suited to driving in poorly paved roads at high speeds.
Citroens with hydropneumatic suspension were just ridiculously good at that.

>saxo
A bike is safer

if you are that worried you can install a roll cage, and it will be safe and light.

If they werent complete morons they would at least have a cone to warn people.

If some retard doesn't see a giant pothole like that they won't see me waving.
Not that I'd wave, because if some retard doesn't pay enough attention to the road to see a giant pothole, they deserve damage to their car because they're shitty drivers.

road are in worse condition in europe than in the US
please think for a second

the Dutch called, they laughed for a solid 5 minutes before saying "no"

>an occasional pothole
Meanwhile in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DlxcSdij3o

That is precisely what would I expect from people who can only drive in straight line, w/o any skills like parallel parking or anything else that requires using steering wheel.

How hard can it be to fucking notice that hole and fucking not drive right into it?!

Unbelievable.

have ever been on highway in belgium ?

It's hilarious.
Dutchfag here.

Whenever I drive to Belgium you see the sign "Belgiƫ" and instantly the roads turn to shit.

Feels like they just flung down the bottom layer for the tarmac and stuck a 120KM/U sign on it.

yeah thanksfully they have light so you can see the fucking holes but it's indeed ridiculous

>europe is one country with consistent road conditions across it
>america doesn't have places with shitty roads or no pavement at all in favor of just loose gravel
wew lad

i was speaking in general you dumb fuck
and europe's road network is also older than the US
so please think before your post

>How hard can it be to fucking notice that hole and fucking not drive right into it?!
Considering how slow traffic is moving on that road, they are probably more focused on the cars around them and idiot pedestrians gawking at them than at the ground.

what honda model is in op image?

>america is one state with consistent road conditions across it

Its an Accord (10th gen or 9th gen with front bumper kit)

>HOO PU DA DERRR

thanks

Most of those cars went through that at a reasonable speed, I swear Veeky Forums is full of bus riding children.

You can see the bonnet gap after it smashed, probably bent something.

>one model they made 50 years ago

C5 and C6 were the most recent cars with hydractive

badoom-bata-boom

>third world shitholes

Taxes go to safe injection sites for homeless bums. No money for road maintenance.

probably twisted the frame like a motherfucker

The amount of retarded Americans in the video is unbeliveable.

>these are the people who call other people "not white"

>A-at least g-gas is cheap here...

And then they were fined 30,000 euro each for idling their half-liter shitboxes on the roads for ten seconds

>americans cant avoid a pothole
>the pothole gets fixed without being there for 3 weeks and then filled with marl for 2 weeks only to start to get dug out again

Yeah it's like they don't actually look out of the window and are completely oblivious towards the surroundings

American roads and cars look so ugly and depressing. You will never find such large potholes or unmarked speedbumps in the netherlands.

Our roads are open and our vehicles are glorious... In the developed parts of the nation. One american city has more vehicles than all of your country and we pay dick all for road tax. Shitty roads are to be expected.

>Unmarked speedbumps
They should mark it

Lol, I have been in so many cities in the usa and all I saw where shitboxes, ridicilous suv's, plastic built pontiacs and those huge trucks with empty beds. In europe alot of cars are either new, luxury (bmw, merc, lexus and volvo), electric with some shitboxes mixed in. Riding the highway in usa reminded me of our national non-highway roads, but then with signs like 'liquor store next exit', which gave me some poland/russia feels. Usa is basically a third world country.

Why cant those retards hug the inside lane holy fuck are new Yorkers really this stupid