Weirdest things found at scrapyard?

So I'm sure many of you are poorfags like me and source parts from local junkyard/picknpulls. Went to pull some parts yesterday and while sitting inside pulling apart the dash I noticed that this car was full of what looked like chicken feet. Fucking glove box was full of them, floor in back strewn all over.

Also at same junkyard have found:
Brand new nike shoes
unused brakepads/parts
Subwoofers/Amps (who the fuck leaves this in)
pill bottle full of vicoden
center console full of bloody kleenexs

So what is the weirdest shit youve seen at the pick n pull thread.

Found a katana in a case under the backseat of a van once

Weirdest shit I saw was a guy taking a shit between two cars.

>Not just taking a shit in one of the cars

A bucket with 20-30 BMW badges in, all cut in half.

Never really seen anything too weird but I've done some weird stuff, like take every glow in the dark release latch

>done some weird stuff

>not mentioning all the faggot furry dick you take in your ass

Fucking neck yourself you piece of shit

quick rundown?

I've found 42 dollars in singles in the center console of a suburban

mrcrummy is a known faggot furry

why tho?

There was a time where I was collecting Black Ice trees, I have a few hundred.

Can't say I've seen anything terrible weird and I go at least once a week if not more. Pic related is my latest find, but shit like this isn't uncommon as I'm in Baltimore.

need answers, what am I missing by not getting a hundred trunk releases?

Dude what? Like chicken feet bones or raw chicken feet?

Found a squirrel once

A lifetime supply of spare glow in the dark trunk release handles.

I sliced my hand open at a scrapyard near me. A Volvo 940 now has my blood all over the front corner light, there's probably a trail of it leading out to the parking lot.

Scotty was there

Eh, I've found gift cards with cash still on them, a complete first aid kit that was never opened, random screwdrivers and sockets that people have forgotten.

I once found a windowless rape van with sound-proof foam on the interior, and pictures of Ariana Grande and Zack Affron glued to the ceiling, along with pictures of motorcycles and muscle cars cut out from magazines. Pretty weird.

Probably the best finds were a Chevy Lumina with a bunch of Legos and 9mm hollowpoints scattered from trunk all the way up to the pedals, got about $20 worth of ammo.

2nd best find was a blockbuster membership card in a 90's Honda. A FUCKING BLOCKBUSTER CARD. This was a few months ago, and the car was in the recently added section.

I think this RV is up there.

Note that it had a registration sticker that was still current when I took this picture, so someone was presumably driving this thing up until it went to the scrapyard.

Side view.

And a rear view.

>blockbuster
shit, takes me back
good times, rip blackblister

Who the fuck let that thing on the road.

Haven’t been junkyard hopping much though.

Fuck, forgot the picture.
As a bonus, i’ll Tell you I found a shitload of someone’s homework that got left behind.
The poor fuck probably got in trouble because he left it.

Miscellaneous pagan trinkets in the glovebox (from thor's amulet to that campy fat buddha and ganesh). There 's also several catholic crosses, for some reason

this
apparently there are several cars out there set up like this about this woodruff guy.

tweakers, man.

Blockbuster still exists in Alaska

The Dirty Burger's final form.

Talked to a junkyard owner who said he's found all kinds of stuff- guns, drugs, etc.
I haven't really found anything cool. Only cool thing I've found was a rare and actually expensive tailgate trim piece for an 80s Ford truck.

See a lot of needles tho, pic related

the only reason i can think of that Veeky Forums isnt responding is because nobody actually goes the the junkyard. FUCK YOU

Can’t say I found any interesting objects, but I did once run into a Bricklin SV-1 at U-Pull-It in Davie, FL.

>Bricklin SV-1
i had to google it, but hats pretty god damn neato.

Huh. Neat.