>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/680wlb/omikuji_free_orbs_feathers_and_wallpaper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder Sonya is shit.

Sonya is my wife.

Stop posting humans

Tellius never
Jugral never
Tellius never

Edgy waifu never

I like Sonia

kill all tripfaggots

Everyone is metaposting so hard they won't even notice how much I want Zephiel to smother me with that fluffy cloak of his

cum in Sonya

>in future Echoes series remakes.
Has this been confirmed yet or just speculation?

Marisa is hot!

Sonia > Sonya

I-Is anyone else here a Lucia fan?
If so, most important question. Short or long hair?

Lucina meme shitters get out

You'd better be a dragon, lest your throat meet his hand.

i have an image of her saved only because of her hair

you tell me doc

>Come to /feg/ again to see if anyone knows anything about the new banners
>It's all Bogeyman posting
>"Everyone I disagree with is Raul"

I can't decide if tripfags or the people who obsess over them are worse. I just wish fucking moot had never made them a thing (maybe only an option for the OP of a thread).

Go ahead and reply "Trip back on spic" it'll be funny.

>tfw Raul ruins yet another waifu
>when Shade gets added to Heroes, he'll ruin her for everyone too

I like long hair Lucia with the turtleneck

Check out my original character AINOS
It's Sonia... spelled backwards XD

No games have been announced, but I think Nintendo has said that "Echoes" will be the title for a sub-series of remakes. Also the director expressed interest in doing a FE6 remake if given the chance.

>Jugdralchads are happy with their units, and try to use Seliph, Olwen and Eldigan even if there are better alternatives
>Reinhardt is beloved by all

>Telliuscucks have four units
>Ike is top tier
>No-one ever talks about Tellius units, or bothers to come up with unique niche builds or anything like that

Why does a character who is infinitely popular, like Ike, not have tons of builds and people posting using him? It's almost like the people who voted Ike know him from a different series of games or somethng...

So... Did anyone else keep those wallpapers from that "fortune teller" thing a while back?

I used her in PoR, I hate Mia and Zihark got RNG screwed

Dunno why I didn't use Stefan, but I like her

short hair btw

Short hair, absolutely. Lucia a cute.

I hate to say, because I agree with you entirely, but you're preaching to the choir, friend. People won't ever (read: ever) learn to not give them attention and feel a need to make them relevant.

I'd build Ike. If I had one.

I am ignoring the shitposting to enjoy Brianposting on twitter we just discovered.

fuck off drill

Ike is a no-brainer to use with a handful of obvious and effective builds. Maybe his fans just aren't retards who need help making use of him.

More dragons when.

>roll for the doot
>get this bitch instead
What do for SI?
inb4 Send Home 3

Ike is just Infantry Xander

Everyone here is cancerous and Raul replying to all the shitters doesn't help, he just just remove his trip and maybe this thread will be good again

I wish someone other than Clive got that much attention in the story. Objectively he's a great and deep character but subjectively I still don't give half a shit about him at all. I was hoping at least Tobin and Gray would be more relevant outside of jerking Alm off. All of the villagers have a weirdly distant relationship with him

I agree with this fellow

Fury, Iceberg, and a Cav buff

t. raul drill spic gorilla

Because this general is filled with esports where Ike is considered useless in "le blue meta xDD" and Reinhardt is meme levels of popular, Olwen and the other Jugdral characters are still relevant to said people.
Whereas the Tellius units are pretty much "Generic infantry sword + four niche whos" to them.

>filter "Tharjanon" and his tripcode
>filter "Raul"
>post quality increases instantly
>2/3 of the general becomes hidden

Blárblade of course. Dire Thunder is hot fucking trash.

Just use TA

>he doesn't use Jagen to counter Reinhardt

Sonyaspics and Juliafags can step back.

It gets so repetitive and annoying once Tharjafag general comes. Some people really wanna "BTFO" him which is embarrassing (though not as embarrassing as Tharjafag's life.) since he's never gonna leave this place at all.

>Ena, infantry red
>Gareth, armor red
>Myrrh, flier red
>Nah, infantry red
>Nasir, armor blue
>Nils, infantry green refresher
>Dheginsea, armor green
>Kurthnaga, infantry green
>Rajaion, flier green

Never ever.

They'd be stupid not to do a 6/7 duology (ideally played in reverse order, so choices in 7 can carry into 6). Could have some awesome touches if they actually let themselves change some things too, smooth over a few of the inconsistencies 7 being shoehorned in as a sequel caused.

>Lyn making an appearance in 6 with her husband or looking for Mark
>Mark playing some part in the war in
>Hector's death shown in more detail
>Scene to show Nino and Jaffar being hunted down and killed
>Clarify if Ninian is dead or not if she's married to Eliwood, how long is her time left? Is it short by human standards or Dragon?
Possible hint/conformation of the Mark == Young Robin theory

Etc etc etc

reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/680wlb/omikuji_free_orbs_feathers_and_wallpaper/

I share contrasting opinions of preference with you two, but still respect your taste in appreciating a pretty woman.
You two are good people. Keep doing what you do best in liking her.

Because Ike was considered at least good since the first day, and it's stupid easy to build
>Fury+QR/Vantage
>HB+QR/Xbreaker
>C Skill is a Threaten Atk/Spd/Def
>Special one between Luna, Aether and Bonfire
Done

She's pretty much Peri, but with a worse spread.

Try Fury, and Iceberg. If you want to really spend on her, go LaD and Firesweep Lance.

Can you post her skills? This is what I run with, but I feel she's not cutting it.

do not post sakura while defending raul pls and thank

Let this discussion die please I'm tired of all the rein, julia and sonyafags shitting all over the thread

And no one ever discusses Xander builds either, because he's so simple to use.

>spoiler
I fucking hope not. I dislike awakening alot and I felt Mark really unnecessary in FE7

Yeah strangely you learn more about characters who have barely known you like Valbar than you do of lifelong friends like Faye whos character is talking about Alm 24/7.

Do you think fir would be mad if I kidnapped firanon and had my way with him?

Please leave autismfu alone

I wonder if anyone will take this seriously

That's pretty gay

>"Children should be happy. I will always fight to keep their smiles bright."

Literally a more formal way of saying "Do it for them". Olwen is so precious.

kill me daddy

Yeah, dude's cool.

I hope the CYL Ike is also strong.

>Raul this triggered

>Raul so asshurt he got btfo he's making meme images now

This is just pathetic

why can't other mages be chill like blue mages?

i will
>Needs moonbow
lmao

>a sonyashitter went through the trouble of making this
The shitposting is getting out of hand desu

Lol epic pic, drill!!!

Version of Death/Darting/Armored/Warding Blow that works on Enemy phase when?
I want to see the bodies drop (harder) when trying to attack a Vantage Cav Buffed Xander/Camus or a +Atk Ike

>Lillina
>Snack
>S
They're B at best.

she comes with moonbow kiddo

holy fuck what
then why are people saying julia is better than

Snack is fucking shit but people in here love her.

Here we go with the autistic discussion again

Easiest pull of my life

Better than Tharja still who is considered S because >okayish physical stat when she should never be hit

I felt they were mostly there for the people that self insert as Alm. Faye was just plain unnecessary to everything, felt like they were trying to get the attention of newer fans with her since she was the first to be in Heroes. Other obviously pandering one note characters like Leon also seem kind of out of place in the cast personality wise.

They are called "elemental" boost.

>Sonya is from a flavour of the month game that everyone has already forgotten about
>Julia is from FE4, an FE classic
Guess Julia wins. It's not patriotic to use Sonya over Julia. Also, Julia is better.

>tfw arena shitter
>didn't get a deathless run last week but it didn't matter since I wasn't stay in tier 20 either way
>could potentially get back into tier 20 this week but I can't get a deathless run

tier 18 boys ww@?

Raul has no leash now. His arguments got destroyed last thread so now he's going to shitpost as hard as possible and hope people forget about it.

You say that but I'd love to know a good A skill for him which doesn't fuck over his tanking/fuck with QR (Fury 3) or doesn't require a very hard to get unit (Distant/Close Def 3).

Pic related. Some tips for you:

1. Get Blárblade+ obviously
2. Get Moonbow. A bladetome already gives +1 charge, you really don't want anything with more than 2 base charge
3. Get rid of Death Blow. A damage-increasing A-skill is a waste on bladetomes
4. Olwen has very high speed, especially when buffed, so any breakers skills are a waste
5. It depends on your other cav buffs, but I believe you generally get more use out of Fortify or Hone rather than Ward
6. Get a seal like +1 Speed or whatever

At least you got a decent assist I guess.....

>HP Based
Elemental Boosts are good only on Zephiel and useless outside Arena

>Spic is still mad his shitfu is the 4th best green mage

Add in Odin and Robin you coward

Def/Res+3

Hopefully soon, I need an enemy phase version of sturdy blow for my Clair.

Low hp characters get screwed

that would be gay

I know

5th*

No way she's better than Cecilia either.

>Lilina, Snack, Celica, Tharja, and Katarina all on the same tier
Fucking baffling to me
Celica > Katarina >> Tharja >>> Lilina > Snack

Is there any unit who can reclass into cleric via villager that is able to get invoke? How about fortify?

>he doesn't use Wrys with Fire Boost 3 and Wrathful Staff to counter Reinhardt

>need to 5 star a shit unit to make Olwen great
Shit is lame

>Katarina >> Tharja
>being this delusional
(lol

sanaki is pretty clearly a hair better than lilina, like katarina is better than tharja

He's not even doing it right.

It was already proven neutral Fury Sonya just dies to Reinhardt yet he tries to use it in a pathetic attempt to shitpost and prove Julia is somehow worse.

Again, I'd say I pity him but then I remember this is what he's like.

Trip back on