Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13545339
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 autism

Playbirth

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE ES AND NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

>abigail is shit
saving SFV

"Fighting games are deeper than chess because of Yomi, the Japanese word for "knowing the mind of the opponent". Chess has very deep strategy but is boring and one-dimensional because it is a game of perfect knowledge. That's why I added a double blind betting resource system to Chess 2. This adds uncertainty without adding luck, so Chess is still a game of pure skill without luck, but now it is more exciting because you don't have perfect knowledge. Chess is also antiquated in that it only had the symmetrical (or mirror) match up. Although balance is the most important part of games, games are way more fun with asymmetrical fights. That's why I added 6 different armies for players to choose from in Chess 2."

-David Sirlin

>Have horrible anxiety about queueing for ranked matches in Sleep Fighter V and getting exposed as a fraud
>Check my winrate for the games I've played in my profile
>It's like 65% across all modes

I'm still a silver shitter so I'm far from decent, but does anyone else know this feeling where you just think you're too shit to even try to play the game sometimes?

I'm not gay though.

Should I get MvC:I on PC?

Play Weiss

Do PS+ discounts work on trials periods of PS+

That's too fucking bad, because she's my wife, faggot.
Cuck.

Is sfv a good game for someone new to fighting games to play?

They should yeah. I mean if you get plus games with trials I'm sure the discounts work

Play goober and jive!

Quick someone post all the capcom profiles of all the trips and expose them all as silver shifters (except ssbroski)

Yes.

This Rashid's wife has really big tiddies..

It makes me feel better that something like half of all players are in Rookie.

Everyday friend, everyday. Not sure why I even bother. tfw forever rookie league

If you keep playing and you're not straight up awful you can usually retain a nice 70% win/loss ratio and grow slowly as a player.

wow me too

Even though I hate it, yes.

Best taste.

It's fine yes, very easy, but best ratio of okay fundamentals to active player base of people who wont destroy you

>not exclusively playing people who are better than you in lounges and having a proud 35% win-rate

It happens to me once in a blue moon. I got utterly destroyed by a player called NYC Lancer in KOF14 that made me contemplate my existence.

Actually this

>*braaap* That's how you start the fight, and finish it quickly!

You could do that but throwing a kid into a swimming pool usually results in them drowning.

Should I get FFXIV, /fgg/ ?

If I want to play tekken later will very much carry over?

Is this game good for two friends who like naruto and want to have fun?

Fundamentals like space awareness, patience, and self analysis will, but not much else, very different games

if you like gay boring mmos that are gay

>he doesn't main animals

yeah sure, but if thats the goal why not just pick up tekken instead you nerd

Yeah but sfv is more fun

Yeah, its p.gud for two friends. It's even better if you're both drunk as fuck too.

Why isn't Kayo playing her top Cammy in tourneys?

user I DREW YOU AN AKUMA, YOU OWE ME A PICTURE OF LAURA!!!

This is Jaycee...Say something nice about her /fgg/.

what do the numbers in the brackets mean?

No way, NSUNS4 is leagues better to pick-up between two friends and immediately start having fun. Shits all over SFV in that regard candidly. Not even debatable.

I love those player portraits

It reminds me of when I played a lot of MOBAs and I would get physically nervous about playing games.

Only MOBA games last an hour and have nine people yelling at you while in Street Fighter the absolute worst thing someone can do is teabag you or rage quit.

Yes but buy the Road to Boruto version.

Am I the only one who realizes we NEED Roxy in season 3?

Will she just be Posion without tranny memes? I'm fine with this if so.

nardo games become stale within an hour

I'd rather have Axl low

that is literally what Roxy is.
she won't be playable though

Which is more dead, UNIEL on PC or PS4? Gonna have to use discord for both probably, right?

They already have a punk rock guy with chains and a blond dude with a headband.

make her brown. BROWN!

What does the Mad Gear Gang do if their gang has actually been defunct for years?

Yah you need discord

Why doesn't Abigail have an overhead?

>speaking spanish

6MP my man

PC doesn't have it's new version that just released so I guess PC

he has like 3 moves that hit as overheads already

>her

Both are dead.

People play UNIST on ps4/ps3

All Naruto games are is assist spamming, infinite combos, and combo escape. Basically pressure your opponent until they use all their escapes, then infinite until they refill their escape

Why are all the Goober lobbies barren?

Different things. Rolento formed a private army and his mercinaries fight in wars across the world, Sodom traveled the world to learn the true samurai spirit in his truck, learning sumo wrestling and eventually opening up a noodle shop, Hugo of the Andore clan went on to become a pro wrestler like the other men of his family used to do while they retired, Poison hangs around with Hugo to get rich/famous, Edi. E brushed the whole thing off him and still works a crooked cop, others still do minor criminal activities on their own.

none, just play tekken. there is no such thing as a starter game or beginner game

People don't use lobbies and use player match room instead

sfv

Kayo is a girl.

: (

What is this expression trying to convey?

James Chen is a 45 wins 3rd Dan King player. Like, LEL.

Make me cum

what's wrong with smug's face?

what is capcom's surprise for the 30th anniversary?

Which character do you play?

People who can't escape rookie generally play Juri

Twelve a a bonus dlc character.

30k fm lol ;_;

I really dont think theyre going to give SF fans anything content wise with Marvel vs Capcom Infinite launching just around the corner

>Boo fucking hoo. I win most of the matches I play and I feel so bad about it, cry cry.
Try living with sub 20% win rate and cry after that.

So I want to learn Abigail, but I hate how you have to memorize frame data not only for his normals and specials, but for his v-triggered normals which also have 2 different versions (partially held and fully held).

I'm also having problem with his trials since his links have such hard timings.

I heard that SF5 is the easiest of the new fighting games. Should I just quit and go back to SC2? I already wasted money on a Qanba Obsidian so I feel terrible.

The dumb stage from smash got ported to SFV, 5.99 + tip

What do you guys think of the new injustice 2 patch notes? I think black canary is gonna be op. They took a high risk high reward character and made her safer so you don't need to wait for trait to be up. Made one of her strings + on block and turned her grab off of 112 into an actual command grab. Also b12 low string is safe now. Pretty damn good buffs overall I'd say.

Goober X Jive beach volley ball.

no one cares until a pc version gets announced. what the fuck was nrs thinking making it a console exclusive?

Just play a Sniff character and have fun with your dick.

>Caring about NRShit even on PC

you hosting or what

strawpoll.me/13545339

>PC faggots ever mattering

is there a tier list for Under Night In Birth Exe Late[st]

What fighting games can I run on my rig?

probably in Japan before 3.20

Any particular reason? Apparently ranked is barren too