■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Tropical Summer Ocean (until 8/9)
├ Legendary Heroes (until 8/23)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Beach 2017 (Fornis, until 9/6)
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis, until 11/1)
├ Majestic/Phantom Battleship (until 11/29)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa (embed)

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

I'm still fucking insanely mad we don't get that sword in some way.

Leave the hero shitting in the old thread. The class isn't overpowered calm the fuck down

Now that nude patches are not working, are ERPers finally gone for good?

hero is fucking great

Im really upset about how 12* units are apparently piss for everyone but me.
I just want some fucking armor that isnt from the badge shop for once.

but you get it in the bonus scratch la :^)

I'm still hoping they're holding out on it to put it in a future scratch.

The files themselves are the same weapons as the ones from the original collection, plus the OT weapons from the original Tokyo release.

But they can be completed relatively quickly, and can all be upgraded now by trading them to Jig with Aether Fuses dropped from the new reworked version of Yamato.

The Seiga, Military themed, and Quotz series weapons in the Majestic Collection can be upgraded into brand new NT weapons, even the old OT ones with similar potentials but higher base stats. The Special Ability Factor for these weapons are Power, Shoot, or Technique VI, which grants +45 to the appropriate attack stat.

The A.I.S. and Yamato themed weapons in the Phantom Battleship Collection do not brand new upgraded versions, but instead Aether Fuses can be used to unlock new potentials for them. Also the eggs are in here if you're a Summoner.

Where do I find the last enemy for stratos first skill point CO ?

Reminder bow bravers just need to adapt and git gud instead of always crying about their class

Anjadhu-lili? It has its own ARKS quest in Shironia Region (Harukotan).

t. hero main

Thanks!

>my TE trees now have lots of points due to them giving point relief for every skill TEs need
>but because I'm not FO main, I have nothing to use those points on, because a TE/anythingotherthanFO's techs are are shit forever and masteries aren't going to fix it
>especially now that WIND MASTERY doesn't work on zanverse, a WIND TECH, because other classes were benefitting "too much"
>which also means I do effectively no damage instead of just subpar damage
>because sega would rather nerf the guys who already needed buffs, than fix the legitimately overpowered shit or how broken affixing has been for years (and instead keep making that worse)

>meanwhile, all my trees that actually were strapped for points remain strapped for points...

off to a lovely start. when do they fire this director and bring back suganuma.

the weapons she shows off have icons in the client. they'll probably be tied to the buster shit somehow. they were also being used in the showcases for the bustershit, after all.

The weapons in the buster quest video are the 14*s
I don't know why everybody doesn't understand this when they literally could not look more different but they are not the same weapon.

adding on to the part about the seiga/military/quotz stuff, the OT weapons that get made into NT have the bonus of coming with their cap at 35 even if you convert a brand new totally untouched one, so if you're hungry to blow the cash/fodder on grinding 13*s to waste them actually using those factors it's piss easy.

>Fighters gets buffs
>Meanwhile the way to fix Bouncer was bumping up the non-weak power of elemental stance, though still lower than Bread SD.
Between shit like that, deleting bow and introducing Hero as strong as it is I refuse to believe this was accidental. You can't fuck up this badly by accident unless there was actually just zero testing.

Allow me to point out (again) that "this director" was on Sugunuma's EP3 balance team

Anyone know what C-5 of Bingo Card is?

send a player a handjob

send nudes

>stinky fighters still mad at heroes for having more fun than them
Fuck off.

FI BTFO by HERO hard.

Remember when the game was actually balanced outside of bouncer and X/GU builds? Sega didn't like that apparently.

Everything was btfo by hero

IM THE STRONGEST

not strong enough to be at 60fps

>500k exp every 3 minutes in VH LQ2
The only thing Sega did right is give us easy leveling for Hero

Nice fps nerd. You're not cool enough.

fuk off lang

match the setting if you wanna take me on wtf is that bikini girl shit

>no all-account stat bonus like +5 all ATK for getting hero to level 75
Boo, lame.

I already logged out so I can't.

Also that's not even a bikini wow pls im not that lewd.

Didn't someone just mention that it was +10 all attack and some PP or something

Someone asked last thread if there was a class bonus and every reply was a different answer. It's pso2g being pso2g

>the skeleton war is among us
i feared this day would come

lol u mad

If a robot wears a bikini is it really lewd?

9 skill points left. Where should they go?

depends on what robot we're talking about

Increase All DEF Up

become fucking invincible

victory shout

At least it's not the rappy wars...
yet.

either way this is a Newman-only planet

LEAVE

>bow braver in the MPA
BAN ALL LEECHES

>planet
It's a malformed extradimensional abortion in the center of a black hole

Is Omega essentially dream zanarkand but on a bigger scale?

THIS IS MY HOME

What's wrong with ep5?

We didn't get the sword Stratos is using in the OP

mostly everything

>newman only
I am dragon I do what I want.

Also I hope you enjoy your rape goblins raping all your people, both flatties and non flats.

Why is hero sword so god damned fun? I seriously can't go back to any other classes after playing hero.

They don't even have genitals. They will just impotently hump you until they get tired and bored and wander off

Goblins?

Because they attack fast while doing the same amount or more damage than slower classes and the weapon action is a fully stacked ilbarta.

no, it's CANADA

Does Hero need to do SPCOs to unlock the 80 cap? I've seen plenty of heroes that were above 75, surely not this many people bought bonus keys.

Yes. Also, the current boosted LQs are why people are high level Hero as well.

And the whining begins again because Sega decided to release an actually viable class instead of a weak pile of garbage

Crazy, I saw 76+ Heroes this morning this too.

>nerf compounds into the fucking ground
>make hero 100% better at casting techs anyway without even having to bother with retarded rainbow palettes
What the fuck were they thinking?

Well, ticket spam and keys from last week also play a part in this. As soon as they get to SH, doing pug runs of LQ net over 1M EXP and everything melts if decently geared.

You don't even need to pub it if you're well geared yourself. I started soloing it for no downtime since no one wants to ever fucking party up and it's a breeze with the scaling.

You can't really properly play it like Force though, just spamming techs

Sure, you don't have to but getting a group for the extra tri is nice. I mean as in you play with friends/teammates that just want runs to keep going.

No really though this is getting fucking ridiculous. Has Sega fucked with the fun scratch or something? I've probably used over 150 excubes on this shit now and I haven't gotten a shop ticket.

I just want to go home and do matter board stuff bros so i can catch up to episode 5 :3

>150
hello newfriend

You're just not getting lucky. The rate's always been low. To be honest, I'm surprised they haven't lowered the rate because there's so little reason to sub premium nowadays.

>hello newfriend
Fuck off don't act like this is the norm. Shop tickets are never this annoying to get.

you need 113 more

They have literally always been this annoying to get

I just buy premium. I was paying a WoW subscription anyway. I think its worth it if only for the convenience.

I've probably never went over 40k FUN dry in my time playing this game. It's just getting comical at this point.

>Kranos hair
What the fuck were they thinking? Why is it so hard to give males something that looks good, or hell, even mediocre at best?

How do you run triggers using this new block system? How do I not get shitters in my triggers?

ooga booga wheres da new redrum at

How are the changes to Gunner? It was decreased recast time for Chain Trigger and Chain Trigger stays on longer?

>Multi block matchmaking is broken
>Deus and Yamato CFs are broke
>No buster quests
>balance out the window
I miss EP4 already

Gunner is god-tier now.

They're pretty great. Level 10 chain trigger now has a 45 sec cooldown. I don't know how much longer the chain lasts exactly but it's pretty long.

How long until delusional herobabbies get BTFO?

stay mad Fi

what's with the EN google calendar just saying "Magisterial"

When you say it lasts longer, how so? Does it stay on for longer after you pop the chain with a PA? Does it stay on longer while you're building it? I wish Sega patch notes weren't so fucking vague so the days after a major balance patch didn't have to be about homework figuring out what changed and by how much.

what do I have to do for the second hero level cap client order?

block 12 ship 2 TD4 trigger

Reminder to all fofriends to drop fo and go tech hero.

Do triggers support multi block matching?

Everyone playing a legacy class should switch. They decided hero shouldn't have any flaws and should do nearly everything better than the old classes.

I couldn't give a very accurate description but the 20 chain I put on Fang was able to stick for however long he stays up the tree for that one attack, so maybe 8 seconds? Usually a chain like that would wear off shortly after a knockdown.

Also the chain finish skill was buffed to be 250% rather than the 135% it was before so that's nice.

As soon as you get nerfed with us ficuck

>anyone who complains about hero is fi
nice forced meme OH

>Fi mains will NEVER EVER know what it's like to feel motivated

It would be one thing if Hero damage was higher, but the thing that really makes me mad is their PP regen. TMG weapon action is an improved built in orbit and sword can rebuild PP incredibly fast while doing some moderate damage. Meanwhile force is stuck using a gunslash from episode 2 for PP regen.

Is the game dead already?

I cant find anyone for LQ 1-4 or LQ2 cant even fill a trigger. Wtf is going on.

meanwhile force is fucking dead lmao

Yeah but Sega is gonna do Sega things. Just play hero and pretend it's a buffed fo, that's what I'm doing.