Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, post with 'gw2' in the name and upload a gw2 image so we can tell posts apart! The spammer will copy namefields, so be careful!

Last updated: 7/26/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTf2-8xCaYk
youtube.com/watch?v=aBc7O8B7-aw
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63995877
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huh, well, you learn something new everyday, thanks for that.

Also there are episodes that demand subbing more than DVD exclusives do. LC wants to translate certain things before Biohazard, and we still need source video for Castlevania. I have the fury of my own momentum.

For me, it's Livia and Anise engaging in S&M

It's kinda your fault for having any real expectations of quality tbqh

Looks pretty decent actually.

Imma be honest, Forgot what the name of the Megaman town was. Its been forever since i've played Battle Network or watched the cartoon.

>exactly 0 blessings
Complete defeat

**Thanks doc

**wtf is your problem fagget

Taranza and Susie open a portal to the underworld trying to bring Sectonia and Haltmann back to life, only to release a shapeshifting monster that assumes the forms of past Soul bosses before revealing its true form: 03

>immersion breaking
Really m8?

**The metal gear story was written by retards, for retards. So it fits like a glove.

**a console could have a damaged case but a pristine chipset, meaning it could last a long time

>but a kind of 'natural degradation/accident'
that would apply to my old snes

Santa's #1 helper is a preferred to be quiet.

Looks great until I get to the feet, what the hell is going on there?

120% leads for each type, that'll take a while with it split between Super & Extreme, then we get the Rainbow Extreme/Super, then we see where we're at.
But that'll take months, if not years

It wasn't sold on the PS4.

>Waverfags buttblasted their 5* isn't carrying a cute flagpole

kek 1 person died from this

She doesn't just slash away like Crow though.
She focuses on combining her hits with her glyphs.

>Critiquing retro games on the retro games board isn't allowed

Why are you here?

Let's talk about some cancelled ports. There was supposed to ports of Fallout 1, Baldur's Gate and Unreal for the PS1, and ports of System Shock 2 and Alien vs Predator 1999 for the Dreamcast.

The only edutainment games I have have played that even remotely approached fun was mario's missing for the SNES, and dr brain's castle for dos.

I love how completely out of place in the setting these guys are. They look like they stepped out of a 1930s pulp scifi magazine.

nope, also you can right click your character on the login screen and click "save appearance data" anyway

Pokemon doesn't have magic. Worked out pretty well.

we're not good with sarcasm

AliExpress ~$55

that's not Egg Dealer

t. Mr. X

Death for death is justice. And the Mechanist has way more deaths on her hands then she has lives.

>MetalJesus' Alts blackflags to raise prices on ebay again.

How many of you managed to complete slitbreaker pt1? As far as diablo clones go the mode is pretty rought, but doesn't turn into 1 hit kill like harder modes in diablo/etc.

I think Brazil made a Genesis version and it's hilariously bad in compariso, it's nothing like Duke 3D.

Brony's
Hats
Ranked
Overwatch

Cute as fuck.

This.

I had the pc version but It wouldnt play on my moms shitty dell.

Rondo and Bloodlines are great, x68k is ok, 4 is meh

Remnants of the old days before vampirism.

I think playing starcraft has ruined my eye sight. It's hard to focus on distant things now. Gosh dang it.

You know what's cool, the script for Shaft didn't call for a black dude. It just so happened that Roundtree was the most badass guy they found and it became iconic.

Yesterday

Someone posted a twitter link in the thread before previous one

Doesn't look like it will be the case, but you never know with Ban

joke's on him, i'm drilling the fuck out of sharks

so i was told to get big shield, but is that really the only thing im supposed to get with my tokens?

>The six heroes mightiest swordsman

Isn't that Hakumen?

youtube.com/watch?v=gTf2-8xCaYk
This one always makes me laugh.

I'm thinking of getting into this game myself.

You pose during the intro just right before sex.

>There is a game named moe chronicle
I'm guessing it's also a sony exclusive

whine to ubishit to fix the spawns
until then just hold back when you spawn in a dangerous area if you want to dodge the 416 massacre.

Axel, despite his shitty jump.

Adam moves way too slow and Blaze jumps too high (her combo is a little slow too).

did already

I'll check to see if leddit has some subs dedicated to the thing. They're probably more helpful than "fucking moron"

enjoy your dead thread

The later I guess, maybe some pictures, I don't really need a list.

I know that. But my plan is to play crystal up until I can trade, then save (it has a new battery)
Then I can play hold up until I can trade, then repeat to get the other 2 starters

If that's what helps you sleep at night.

The only way I can imagine it not bding extreme shit is by pulling off some detective /police thingy

Either edgy robot or comedy would be abysmal

Are you really implying that 30 million people who have purchased the game will drop to such tiny numbers that the game will die?

kys phoneposter

Friendly reminder that Chibi has a girlfriend and you don't.

Maybe for the Famicom but definitely not for the N64.

It works with things on steam like nidhog, idk if it works on just any random thing though

The PC-Engine is too busy hanging out with Bomberman and the Caesar to be imported.

Superior cfw in cakes and corbenik.

You ALMOST had it. swap 4 and BL and you'd be golden. But anyways, OP is right. 3 is best.

Unless you're playing through component or rgb euro scart, it's shit.

Nintendo Gimmick Game

dota

completely wasted potential.

Easily the worst Ganon fight in the series and probably the most flaccid final boss fight I've ever fought.

Engineer

Item modifiers ruined UO for me.
Also, Aethetics changing.

The sprites were so good then they started adding more and more ugly amateur shit, runing the whole flow of the art design

Here's an RGB capture of a french RGB-only model 1 in 60Hz.
Dunno how that relates to american HD ones but they shouldn't be vastly different, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=aBc7O8B7-aw

Its a setting where Sonic doesn't exist; they will never do anything with it. Which really is too bad.

It actually is. It's basically from the Onion of DIY projects.

>r-rated megaman movie
>protomen soundtrack
I'd pay good money to watch that.

>LITERALLY a better self cleanse at level 4

w e w

Release PSO on 3DS/Switch. PSO on the go is something I've dreamed of for years.

>Phantasy Star Zero

No, fuck off

I lover stickers. FF7 ost had some. I hate when people try to clean games and remove the old stickers. Its a disgrace.

I was 5.9k before I stopped. The fact that 7.00 has so much shit wrong with it at launch was eyeopenning to me.

F

Phonon is one of the best

No way

You're not baiting anyone retard.
Step up your game.

he was talking about PS1 not Saturn

vexor fit for killing fast/stronk frigates or other annoying ships?

its time to sleep user

characters with size changing abilities

Reposition, Bonfire, Fury and either Swordbreaker or Quick Riposte. Neutral is fine, but loli dragons usually prefer +Spd -HP if you ever get those spreads.

armpit >

It hurts.

I just wanted to see what would happen.
disappointment, that's what.

I agree, I love Mother 3 though. Earthbound is charming, but didn't amaze me, kind of feels like something you'd have to play when it came out to really appreciate.

fucken roasted dude

ballistics

Eryth Sea has been posted in this thread. That means the thread must maintain a peaceful serene attitude .Apologize to him.

Oh, also, at least you can play them at 1080p/4k (or downsampling for the sake of doing it)
while not even modern consoles can even do that with old games

Skipping the game, will listen to a YT playlist instead.

OP has a sealed copy though so they must have released it at some point to retailers

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63995877