-Rip general-

Post ur favorite things to rip about after slamming 10 Long Islands

Im not EF but ur a fucking dick fuck off

It's truth, it would take 10 long islands and by posting it I'm a true motherfucker.

Isn't that what he wanted.

What ur favorite motorcycle

Just when you thought op couldn't be any more of a phagggooot, he strikes again.
>Life of outlaws

LITERALLY LOLING

You are probably a perfect little societal zombie
And that's okay
Not everyone can live free

>Lives free
>Hauls freight for corporations

You are fat, ugly, and will die of heart disease at 45

>independant contractor who sets rates and always try's to get more out of broker or else walk

Here is 4 separate loads I chained together for 8,000$ going 1200 miles.

>not slamming ten Long Islands and tributing

>3 pack of Good Times
>12 pack of Land Shark
>cruisin' in the land yacht
>couple good Ska albums

my type of night

What the fuck do you mean by
>rip about

?

Ones with more than 1hp/4lbs, or more than 1hp per ci.

Who else is ready to rip n roll tonight?

Bet you cant wheelie your hoarley after 4 long islands

Have a ripnroll template

>slamming 10 Long Islands

Cocktails are considered manly these days?

C-Can I join this thread t-too?

I thought your dad ran the show?

>Leglet

Kek

>Implying

kek let's see yours :^)

*crickets*

Show benis...

Wow, thanks to the faggots, this thread got a little less gay.

This is my new trailer.
It's a Fontaine revolution 52ft stepdeck sliding axle
With coil pack

Why hasn't this fag gotten banned yet

My truck is a 2016 peterbilt 389 with 18 speed 3:55 full locking rears 550hp Cummins 280 inch

Better pic

This is my bunk bunny. Only outlaw flat top fucks like me can pull this shit off.

Pic of fueling

Because sometimes its just too fun watching folks wallow in their own ego

post her feet

this thread is fuckin gay

Holy shit you dress like the edgy kids in high school.
>Gets called zombie for disagreeing with lifestyle

Ahhh tradie logic.

>tradie
Woah there cube buddy.
How much Christmas vacation did ur BOSS
Give u this year
My boy

I gave myself no xmas break. I'm a literal tradie plumber and I raked in 250k last year. Talk about unlimited income eh? Enjoy your prison on wheels. Someone will defintily flush a tampon down the toilet in the xmas rush and I will go there for about an hour but probably less and make 200 bucks.

I am a professional.
I am specialized stepdeck
I am in demand.
18 wheels buddy

I'm in more demand get ready to get rekted by electric rigs.

What's it like being in the upper tax bracket? Are u an LLC?
Or are u just full of shit.
Lol ur a plumber so it's kind of a pun.

I'll just buy one if I need too. My rig cost 167,000$
The tesla is what 150,000
Who gives a shit brotha.
They can never kill the owner operator.
There is no middleman.
Company's cannot pay a driver and themselves and at the same time make me unviable.

s corp

wait didn't hear that...though you were just some big company trucker. Kudos on going lone wolf.

Also how old are you? Honestly I'm 27 and roam the entire country for six figures. It's really a job. More a lifestyle. I wouldn't do ur job for a million/ year there buddy.
To each his own my dude.
My son

why are those axles of the trailer so far apart? wouldn't that lead to increased wear when turning?

lol I just turned 25. my father is a plumber (retired) so I would help him say 12 years old until 23 when I graduated college. This is literally a side gig until my dream job comes. I will be taking a huge.fucking.hit.

Yes the spread axles off track a lot more. And can make getting into certain places really difficult.

DOT allows spread axles to have 20,000lbs on each. So 40,000lbs of weight is allowed over them.
When they are closed tandem (pic related) they are allowed 34,000lbs over them.
It has to do with the bridge formula so I don't put too much weight onto a bridge. It's all bullshit but it's the law.
So when I'm heavy i spread them out

which is great because I would make "real" money 12-23 just working summers and p/t weekends here and there. Saved up all that money which is great

Spreads allow me to legally pull of stuff like this.
The truck on the back was a partial I picked up later. Which was in addition to my main load which is tarped.

Whenever you want to do something on a motorcycle that requires real fitness, skill, and talent just get yourself a real man's bike and ride an enduro.

Right is mine
Six days is my dads.

I'm gonna need to see those nudes

Stop embarrassing yourself outside of /cbt/. You're not there yet.

Rip general more like BRAP general lmao

More like
Banned from this thread

Well it makes sense that you wore out the center like that. probably not used to leaning over more than about the 25 deg limit of your slim.

What does leaning even do?

Serious question, are you mentally handicapped?

I was level 105 on runescape back in 2006

Post up some nudes of that tiddymonster.

Did you take 4 separate loads over those 1200 miles?

Tuesday after the finishing prior weeks round on Monday. I loaded steel tubing in niles,OH to Morris,MN for 2,600$
Delivered it Thursday morning than drove to the twin cities in mn where I loaded the first 2 tarped loads going to MD and Pa.
Because of their specs they can't be loaded into an ltl van truck. So I get premium on them. Enough to $ to take just them. 1200+1400
As I have room. I went 10 miles down the road and got the roller. 3,700 they were having a hard time finding a stepdeck to move it before the end of the week and were getting nervous so I got good price. I was rolling pretty good. But saw I had 14 feet left.
Called broker and he got on it. 10 minutes later he calls back and says there is a tent washer going to NJ for 1200$. It's 40 miles away from the roller drop.
But it's in Wisconsin and you'll have to pick it tomo.
I drive there that night and get it the following morning. Start driving home to PA. Home Saturday afternoon through Sunday.
Early Monday I head down to drop the tent washer. And after that I actually backtracked until I dropped my last load. But I got them all off that day.
So 7,500 dropped on Monday. And 2,600 on he last Thursday.
10,100$ round. Don't always get it big like that though. 5-7.5k rounds are average.
You can run straight full loads all day long. But if you have patience you can pull off good combos

>You can run straight full loads all day long. But if you have patience you can pull off good combos

Like a double, or even triple, header?

Yes double and triples lol. My broker is very good at it.
I'm a bit spoiled as I just pick the phone up and say yes or no. Than drive down the road

Gotta get dem loads brotha!

Rest In Peace Chris Kyle
My brother

I've hauled trees before too

That's not the type of load I was talking about

srs question why didnt you buy the vrod?

not actually depressing lever......