YGO General #2559
Genuinely Healthy Meta Edition
Last Thread →
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/duel-links-yami-marik-event-notes/
imgur.com/a/0JvZD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What disappointment and shit cards can we expect in Duelist Legend Part 2?

HERO support that's shit

BAD SALES MEME NEEDS TO END

What are the most pandering archetypes they could put in it?

I didn't mention anything about sales.

>other new thread had a shitty meme forced in the op
>this fucking thread has the fucking pie chart as the op
Are you fags even trying anymore?

>halfway through 2017
>we're still stuck in 2016 meta

Links were a mistake

do you own Decode /dng/?

Xth for Arc-V

Penguin support when?

>remove ultra rares again

Wait what

I want the tripfags to leave.

Kits have random ratios so you can see multiples of the same ultras and secrets being pulled out of them. You'll also tend to see more ultras and secrets since there isn't any set ratio

Some stores limit how many times you're allowed to enter so if you intend to buy more than 5 packs, you should probably find out beforehand if the store you're going to is doing so

People will try to jew you over anything that may be perceived as a "money card" and everyone will be trying to inflate prices on things. Don't buy, sell, or trade anything without consulting the internet first. On the other hand, if you think you can get rid of something for a good price, go for it, since the prices of everything drop once the set actually releases

2 actually. Don't regret my decision!

>"anything"
>being "that guy" on the phone refusing everything not up to your standards
come on now

Where do you think we are? These are the same retards that don't know what a pay wall is.

>Almost every piece of news on Spirit Warriors is Magibullet
>Barely anything on Weathery
Are they hiding them because they're bad or is it something else?

So how garbage do you think varrets will be as an IRL pet deck?

fixed because it was bothering me

aren't there still more apparently?
gotta keep some of the set a mystery

>none of the existing monsters can swarm for shit, making Arciel impossible to get out
>all of their S/T's are laughably terrible
you tell me

When will the other thread fucking die already?

When the jannies stop deleting posts because they have fanart and actually do their jobs.

The only advantage of Reloader Dragon being complete garbage is at least you won't have to wait a year for it to be imported to play the deck in real life.

well if the field-spell turns into a real card Reloader Dragon almost completely worthless.

>Make a Link monster with an over restricted special summon condition that locks you out of using the monster as Link material
>Release a field spell that does the exact same thing with no restrictions and twice as well with other bonus effects
I wouldn't be surprised.

Reposting:
What are some potential decks that could do well in Worlds format? Thinking about starting up the prediction poll for Worlds 17 soon

So is there a reason you can't use Japanese cards in tournament? Just curious because I want to buy Holographic Rare Dark Magician but would like to play with it.

banlist to help

The OP basically, True Dracos, or TK Dinow/YZ Dinos.

>Satellars that low
>RB that high

You memelords just don't know when to quit do you?

>What are some potential decks that could do well in Worlds format?
Anything Shunsuke uses, he's even got the home field advantage this year since England is too cucked to host Worlds.

>The OP
No one looks at that shit

ygorganization.com/duel-links-yami-marik-event-notes/
Skills:

Level 4:
LP Boost γ
Increases starting Life Points by 2500, reduce hand by 2 cards.

Level 13:
Draw Sense: Dark
Can be used each time your Life Points decrase by 1500. In the Draw Phase, instead of doing a normal draw, draw a random DARK attribute monster.

Level 20:
Right Back at You
Can be used in the Main Phase of your next turn following the turn in which you took battle damage. Select 1 face-up monster on your field. This turn, the selected monster’s ATK increases by half of the battle damage received in the turn you last took battle damage. This skill can only be used once per turn.

Drop Only:
Shadow Game
At the end of their respective turn, each player will lose LP equal to “100” times the number of cards in their own graveyard.

>>>/dlg/

>all those cards banned due to Europe

Why can't TCG just do the global releases right?

Lava Golem (Ultra Rare)
Masked Beast Des Gardius (Super Rare)
Gil Garth (Super Rare)
Melchid the Four-Faced Beast (Common)
Grand Tiki Elder (Common)
Revival Jam (Super Rare)
Byser Shock (Super Rare)
Dark Jeroid (Super Rare)
Jam Defender (Common)

over there dlg

Remember when Towers turbo terrorized Euroland because you guys didn't get Diamond Crab?

"Cheating" but japs can use TCG cards

its more due to rulings not allowing manga promos

classic, think that's why he's still hit?

What? Stuff like Provisions and Wok are banned so you can't stall for LP and the 1st 3 synchros and I guess some of the Xyz because they are prize cards from older tournaments.

>Apprentice Illusion Magician
>Infernitiy General
>GaGaGa Head
>Odd-eyes Persona Dragon and Odd-eyes Phantom Dragon
>Judgment of the Pharaoh, Unity and Yu-Jo Friendship
>Utopia Kaiser
>Cipher Blade

These cards all have no reason to be banned aside from Konami not letting Europe get them released.

>euros ruining everything
what else is new?

>>Judgment of the Pharaoh, Unity and Yu-Jo Friendship
being LP memes I can still see em being hit anyway

>letting your opponents have fun
Even shit decks have the ability to wear down people mentally

About 2 weeks ago I decked out a psy-frame player at locals because he had way too much hand advantage over me so I just kept passing turn over to him until he had no cards. Felt good to outplay him

>adblockplus
>psyframes
heh

Because Konami says so.

i fucking hate barrier decks.
>tfw playing mermail and only outs are prince and normal summon mermail people rarely use if i even get a chance to use their effects because all the retarded backrow.

It's even worse if you play decks like Blue-eyes or D/D which have no normal summons whatsoever to get over 1000 attack.

And people say CDIP is irrelevant to the meta.

Aging well doesn't undo the fact CDIP was infamously useless.

CDIP was a strange pack.

the bigger problem with CDIP is shitty card desighn

>implying Mermails, Blue-eyes or D/D are meta

Wind the clock back a year and then we'll talk.

Anyone want to play on Ygopro or Chinkpro?

Really? He didn't run Feel Zone or a single Normal Summon monster?
I personally run 2 Thunder King

cardcar d beatdown too strong

because they're cheaper

It was irrelevant at the time.

/dng/ on the left

What brand of sleeves does /dng/ trust?

KMCs, backups are Ultimate Guards.

Spotted soundwave on rebbit
imgur.com/a/0JvZD

kmc white, thinking about buying wcq or waifu sleeves for extra deck

mcfucking kill yourself soundwave all you want are (You)s but im going to give you abuse.

haha what the fuck
>Secret rare foiling on THE ENTIRE CARD
>Those shitty crops
>Text barely readable because of that foiling
>Using a pic of leo dancer that barely shows her powerful thick legs
I'd rather have my Super Rare Leo Dancer over those shitty renditions that are also illegal in tournaments too.

And because i always forget something to point out
>those shrek sizes hands

Hello /dng/. there's a deck in the ocg I'm very curious about, namely Zefra Metalfoes True Draco. It sounds like an inconsistent mess but I've seen it mentioned in the Ygorganizations top decklists a few times. What I'm curious about is how does it work, are there any obvious combos and what does it offer that other decks doesn't? Metalfoes and Zefra has been two of my favourite archetypes to play with so it would be very fun to be able to keep on playing them during link format, even for a little bit.

The Zefra part is basically just "Zefraath is a free scale + tutor for Zerfanui, who tutors Nine Pillars for MUH NEGATION", as well as the Metalfoes tutoring up Combination for you to trigger via sending with TD summons, or Diagram. Set Rotation is also good in the deck, means you can run Oracle of Zefra to give to them, but also be able to actually use it if you draw it since you have a search target.

You literally just use Zefraath to put Zefraniu so you can Pendulum Summon it to search Nine Pillars or whatever YZ you run.

So scale/field spell abuse then. Got it.

>friend in japan is getting me some ocg boosters
>he bought 4 for 600 yen
>thats what 1 booster here costs

Jap boosters are cheaper. They justify it with "but jap packs have less commons per pack!"

Fuck off Iron Core

Nigga I wasn't the user asking about it, I just tried making the deck once I looked at the decklist for said user. Also what the actual fuck are you doing with your life if the moment I post a decklist in Discord you come here and start screaming autistically? It's fucking 4 AM.

>Also what the actual fuck are you doing with your life if the moment I post a decklist in Discord you come here and start screaming autistically?
Literally nothing
>It's fucking 4 AM.
It's 2 AM where I am

Did you even see the op retard

You need to kill yourself iron core. you and soundwave and all you soft bois are cancer

Trip you're pretty pathetic tbqh

It's 11 am where it matters you tripfag. You say you contribute but all you do is shitpost with the rest of the discord.

I may shitpost every now and then at deadhours but at least I actually contribute the rest of the time, the faggots from the Discord literally only come into the thread to shitpost and screech my name.

>actually shitposting
Fuck. Off. I wish that user from the other day uad doxxed you so you can permannently leave.

At least I'm still contributing, you're doing nothing by arguing right now. You could be posting something YGO-related but instead your screeching about me to an empty crowd.

why do you take the bait? Its because you love (You)s and falseflag all the time. You put yourself out here so you can keep the thread alive.

>Doxxing some literally who whomst probably shared his ign with some tards at locals already
>having any effect

>whomst

kys stop dickriding ironcore mentally ill tranny bitch

Can't the janitor just ban all tripfags?

NO because one of the janitors of dng is a discord fiend and trapfag.

Who?

stop replying to bait stop shitting the thread and stop using discord you tranni faggots

Fuck you if you freaks stop mentioning my name or doxing me I would not respond. This is very personal for me when my real identity is involved. I know that it is mostly trip with eyes of blue who is always mentioning me. I swear I am not the one behind the paywall meme I find it insufferable to even be ironic about. All I know from the janitor is they posted the meme on /a/ but really that could be anyone from /dng/

Anyways fuck this tier 0 format I play whatever I want because I have fun.

Have you even been doxed? It seems you are crying over nothing. Is someone attacking your family?

>actually impersonating me for (You)s
Sad, very sad

Yes my facebook has been exposed because they know my real name.I get death threats all the time on discord, reddit and facebook but thankfully nothing about my family. This isn't an isolated incident it has been going on for months now and to be quite honest I am sick of it. I love Yugioh but the player base is the worst community.

>When Iron Core of /dng/ will never find out who you are because he actually trusts you enough on a Yugioh discord

>I am sick of it
>I will stay in the place where the attackers are coming from
Do you see why you are still getting attacked?
Post the screenshots of said threats, maybe we can help you and get this place tidied up and no more incidents.