/pg/ Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-032028
twitter.com/p_kouhou/status/890427105418203136
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv303450709
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170802T19&p0=667&msg=Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017&font=cursive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's mine /pg/

>God Tier
Makoto

>High Tier
Futaba
Hifumi
Takemi

>Mid Tier
Ann
Kawakami

>Low Tier
Chihaya
Haru

>Shit Tier
Ohya

Prove me wrong

Akechi Goro.

Obligatory Makoto post

If you're not gonna post about Goro just fuck off already

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for Makoto!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Wrong.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-032028

He's up

>no art of phantom thief ohya with a fly mask

She's mine /pg/

Who put hickeys all over Akechi-kun's body?

Attention everyone. This isn't a ritual post but I want to share something in my heart because the truth deserves to be free or something. I love Sae!

oh god, why did I write that, oh god oh god fuck fuck fuck

Hey guys, can we please post cute Naotos? I need cute Naoto!

I'd move Haru to High tier but I agree on pretty much everything

Previous discussion was talking about heart-warming moments, so let's go: What heart-warming moments that probably happened off-screen would you like to have seen in P5? Yes, you can include Makoto in this if you want.

>hair dye

Nice try, you got that from a Sae/Tae poster.

Fucking finally.

>twitter.com/p_kouhou/status/890427105418203136
>"witness the crime of the port!"

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

Whenever Goro went to LeBlanc like a lost puppy because he had no friends but you.

Ann is God tier and that's really all that matters.

>you will never reassure your waifu that her private parts are in good order

jdimsa

Makoto and Ann went on a crepe date after they apologized to each other in the student council room

S U M A R U
U
M
A
R
U

Goro's brutal death.

>LIVESTEAM ANNOUNCED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Takashi Kido?

How about Robbie Rotten Kanji for Nanjo?

goro spinoff confirmed

PC PORT CONFIRMED

Sae and Makoto reconnecting after the PT's completed her palace. I'm sure there was a LOT of stuff they needed to talk about
I really wish they showed off that kind of stuff more, I really liked that scene they had in the council room

they got it from me, I only like Sae.

W-what? where I can't read moon

Would you love your waifu if she became planet sized?

Then you lied, that is a ritual post

>Yokohama, a Japanese city south of Tokyo, was one of the first Japanese ports opened to foreign trade
he's just talking about the city

Yusuke painting Ann

How many black(colored) Ann fags do we have?

Thank God. Gonna pick up some drinks and have a comfy time. Can we all agree on a truce to not shitpost for the duration of the actual concert portion of the stream?

I'm not black, but I guess I'm colored.

Shit.... fuck! I don't wanna be a ritual poster but I want to express my love every chance I can. What are my options?

I'm glad Atlus hasn't included another racist waifu. I liked Yukaris design but she was definitely a racist. Ann seems real nice.

Hopefully none.

Open the p-ch link m8
livestream starts at the same time as the concert
We will need someone with a premium niconico account to restream just in case

That description won't work. Maybe Kanji with a bib?

>premium niconico account
welp

how was Yukari racist?

>tfw part of you wants to do another playthrough before the 2nd

The more I think about him the more I feel sorry for him because even the false fame he clung to because he had nothing else vanished because of the PT, and the PT in spite of having actual bonds could have lost themselves to something he could see truthfully as being fleeting.

On top of that you can kick him down even more and tell him to leave, which he agrees to politely. Ouch.

This is one of the things I can agree to regarding Makoto, Ann's kindness and empathy is nicely shown, Makoto connects to her awkwardly and it's pure cuteness.

Oh, definitely. My reason for disagreeing with meeting cognitive Makoto is that it would have made no difference, while this scene adds character to both sisters especially as Makoto recognizing she could have lost her sister to justice would have made her realize why Sae is so sensitive to topics regarding their dad and his justice.

Heh.

Just try not to be obnoxious about it.

Yukari just seemed like the type of bitch to hate anyone not like her. I knew a couple of girls like that and Yukari hit all the check marks.

what would Ohya's persona be?

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv303450709
Wait, are they saying that the viewing isn't free this time around and we need to buy tickets for it?

>replying

rude

I hope you're ready for nothing but shitposting. Especially if something gets announced

What time is this concert going to be?

I love Ann.

good night /pg/

I'm aware, I'd just like to have a comfy time during the concert portion. A calm before the storm.

someone's gonna restream it anyways why does it matter

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170802T19&p0=667&msg=Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017&font=cursive

Does mexican count?

>Persona 5 concert will have announcements
>New Persona 5 book will be released
>Voltron season 3 comes out
>have Friday off
>New Snow White doll comes out

Next week is going to be great for me

>Net ticket is necessary for viewing
fuck off

Why do you reply to every one you loser.

we all do user

Now that I think of it, Goro eating sushi with Sae would have been cute.

good night, I think I should do the same

No.

>no shitposting with Nips on the chat
>no need to have your pc on for two days to keep your seat only to be kicked out right before the good part starts and fighting to get it back
>having to endure western shitposters
And we don't really have anyone to rely on this time around. Pepsiman quit Persona 2 years ago.

No.

Yeah.

I'm not the user that talked about cog makoto from last thread but I agree. The scene might not have been necessary,the development of the niijimas coming together and getting over the loss of their father and realizing their true justice together would have been great to see

Maybe

>niconico is not available out side of japan
sometimes I really hate Japan's xenophobia

Why is Gackt in every JRPG?

>Persona stalker club V Limited revival SP for one night only
Yeah right, one night and it will change into something else to promote spin-offs
Can't wait to see that bald bastard again

Nipland will never care about gaijins, especially Atlus. Especially Atlus.

you forgot boy Haru

Haru isn't anything like Nanjo.

Yeah, that would have been amazing and my major complaint about their suggestion anyway is that Makoto's shining moment was pretty much her awakening and she felt like such a watered down version of herself the rest of the game, so seeing more of that would be pretty damned irksome compared to what we could get of Makoto and Sae truly reaching out to each other just like how Sojiro vows to protect the PT as much as he can.

I want Kawakami to give me a lap pillow.

yeah I can agree with the sentiment, they really should have tied Sae in better with Makoto. Hopefully they address this if they ever make a rerelease.

I'm a makotofag and I felt kind of let down by how they handled the niijimas

It's absolutely unnecessary to add any more Niijima content to the game, unless you're given the option to take Sae to the bone zone.

How's this?

Agreed, Makoto is wasted potential considering her screentime but especially considering she wanted to follow in her dad's footsteps but hardly appears to change her notion of justice after her arc. More Sae is good too.

They can replace the SIU director scenes and it wouldn't increase the length of the game.

Granted, the problem with that is you'd then not see it coming that something's afoot.

The game needs at least some kind of foreshadowing, if you take out the director's scenes you're left with no suspense of a larger scope for a majority of the game.

>only caring about waifu bullshit
Its not just the niijimas that need more content, all of the main cast needs more to help give them better development. As of right now a lot of it felt lacking in a lot of areas and can definitely be improved with more content
Yes, I think she was handled pretty awkwardly in main plot and confidant. I still love her character though

foreshadowing what? That he gets unceremoniously killed while at his desk?

Haru rescuing Morgana, followed by him helping her get around the Palace.

Ohya finally finding her friend.

Anything with Ryuji and his mom.

>more content
Explain how you'd add this content while not taking anything away from the storyline, and still giving yourself time to take care of all your social links/pasttimes.

fill in the blanks

If I had a dollar for every ____ I'd _____

>bitching about getting more content
Wow