>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Dragon of the North
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Defiant Honor

>Nothing on Fextralife yet
>eurogamer.net/articles/2017-07-10-niohs-second-expansion-is-coming-this-month

Latest Patch Notes
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Patches

>What does each element do?
nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Status Effects

>What should I do with the armour/weapons I don't want/use?
Purple/Blue = Disassemble (Then use the blue mats to forge a purple if you have enough)
Yellow/White = Sell or you can give it to the kodamas for amrita and the odd free item.

>What does the summoning candle do?
It returns your guardian spirit to you when you die along with the amrita you collected.

>Should I use soul match?
Honestly, no, not unless you have basically finished the game and have a weapon with some really great stats. As you progress you will get a steady flow of new weapons and armour that is better than what you have. Don't waste your money on soul matching until later.

>Why do people keep mentioning "smithing texts"?
Bosses tend to drop pieces of their armour and weapons when you defeat them. Very rarely they will drop a smithing text which allows you to forge their armour/weapon.

>Which clan should I join? (clan unlocked through progression)
Whichever one has a bonus that you think will benefit your build the most.

Beta guide:
pastebin.com/VEHby7kd

Smithing text list:
pastebin.com/d4gaLiHk

Ton of new shit has happened whilst you faggots were gone
>Umbracite is now a thing. Use it to pick the Reforges you want
>Silabar ingots are also now a thing. Forge them at the blacksmith with Patronage points for a makeshift soulstone
>Can now use patronage to Soul match. You can now use those extra levels Old man or Waifu wouldn't accept
>Clans have improved stats across the board. Equipment can now be traded for Honour using the 'Donations' function

How do I get up to this area?

by going right

Is that after you get to the second shrine? If so I think you gotta restart because there's no way back to the first after that.

Any tips for the 3 Date mission? Watching it go from Shigenaga and his half dozen archers/gunmen to yokai'd Shigezane to Masamune was like three punches to the gut.

Attempting it on WotD as an axe build, though I have an odachi build too.

lol nice level design

There might be a way back that i don't know about. I kinda just rushed the dlc because i wanted to get started on way of the wise.

o fug orange yasakani

Tome tabi feet are the best

Post your fashion, losers

>marobashi finally unblocked

I'm trying to get it on wise now too. How much amrita do you get for 1 run with all the amrita boosting omnyo sake and stuff?

>people to this day are taking photos of their screen

Any place recommendation of good amrita farming regardless of difficulty level?

im just farming gear , i dont have a amirita biuld but im gaining 33m

Marobashi is good if you're good at fighting the trainers

it is an impossible to siege castle stage,
expect some hindrances,
artificial or not...

marobashi

What actually unlocks marobashi?

>tatenashi 1kat revenant hits for 3k per swing

Why is this allowed?

My laptop broke and its a pain to upload pics the normal way on my phone

Beat The Two Masters if i recalled correctly

Do we have a list of all the gear in the DLC?

I want to reset my build (the Odachi isn't for me) and I wanna know if there's any new good stuff. I heard there's a really good tank set?

Can somebody explain Ninjitsu damage boost.
For example if i put on full iga set does it boost my weapon damage scaled to my ninjitsu ability or is it boost my ninjitsu skill damage [shiruken kunai traps bombs etc.]

point is I want to make a melee ninja,
is it even possible,
I just dont want to spam storm kunais,
i just want DPS and speed

where to farm divine umbracite,
i dont even have a single one

two kinga nioh , the fight with yuki onna and nobunigga and his side mission that is fighting a revenant its in the las region , but you need to unlock all the masters in the dojo by completing 100% the fight regions

*five regions*

shit, fextra does not even have indormation about divine weapons,
is there a useable wiki?

goddamit there is more than I remember having to do. how are the fights have the masters got any knockdown resistance to make things difficult or can you still just stunlock them all to death in like 15 seconds each?

In demon for some reason the spear guy recovers super fast from knockdown.

the game is dead,
only abusers play it now

>play co-op
>everyone throws down half a dozen buffs before the bosses with so many hand signs you would think it's a rap battle in sign language
>I eat a power pill and that's about it
What are the good ass onmyo buffs I should be using?

carnage, steel, extraction, pleiades (or whatever is called), defense down on the boss

Anyone tried any of the new ones? How's Leech?

also there's some new elemental damage resistance talismans, for elemental bosses like Nue or Umi-bozu

>unlock WotD
>go play the prologue
>red enemies are harder but not impossible to deal with
>get to derrick's yokai form
>a swing dealt 3900 damage
>I have 3500 HP max

Huh

i've tried the one where you get a lot of damage boost at the cost of constantly losing life. not worth it imo, the life drain is to big to offset it with recovery talisman and the damage is not much different than carnage

>getting hit past the first half of WotS

git gus

use it with living weapon you dipshit

it drains living weapon too retard

thats why you kill whatever you need to before your weapon runs out, or are you that stupid? leech is a better damage boost than carnage so it shouldnt be an issue

Better damage than carnage but it's kinda hard to work around the drawback unless you're in living weapon.
I think it has potential to be great on a critical build.

i am good with the pill,
no bull shit...

>3500 max

Holy shit you need more life. 5k should be the bare minimum going into WotD. What are your stats and what are you wearing?

You definitely don't need 5k. I beat every wotd mission and am on the 4th wotw region with just 4.5k hp.

I was wrong, I have exactly 3743 HP. Stats are Body 49, Heart 40, Stam 17, Str 99, Skill 99, Dex 10, Magic 20, Spirit 12

I'm wearing a triple mixed set, helm and gauntlets from He Who Never Retreats, Yatagarasu armor and faulds, Warrior of the West greaves, all of them around lv 170, all of them +10

>stuck on WotW Nekomata

How are the rest of you faring? Ninjutsu fucking sucks holy shit I guess it's time to learn how to play the game.

>5k shoul be bare minimum

false, i have 3.1k and i'm on the fourth region of WotD

what is the new meta?
rear attack?

should i stop playing gwent and return to nioh grind?
does it worth?

>attacking the rear
>new

He took me a bunch of tries to beat. I'm thinking of respeccing and lowering my dex a lot cos i only really use quick change scroll and tiger running since ninja sucks for wotw

ninjutsu doesn't suck it's just that you can melt bosses from the front anymore. storms to the back of a boss with weakness talisman still absolutely shreds them.

3.5k here, just started the Iga Escape, yokai kill me in 2 hits but humans take 3 or 4 hits to kill me

>99 str 99 stam gives a 70% equip threshold of 39.06
>Warrior of the east/god of war mixed weighs 39.7

It's so fucking close. Is there any way to bump up carry weight that I'm forgetting? I really, REALLY want that equipment weight damage scaling.

Maybe get weight reduction on the gloves or something?

>not sure what cute girl to transform into
why must they be so expensive?
I could just continue using kelley though..

If you can't decide might as well save up for maria next dlc because I'm sure she'll be expensive as fuck.

Shame weakness only lasts ~5 seconds on bosses and most of them are smart/fast enough to not give up their backs for more than two hits.

Holy fuck I forgot all about that. I can actually do this build then. Thanks!

Way of the Demon seems like a blast to play through with a friend

maybe.. but at least donating gear takes a lot of work out of it. especially since I refuse to pay for PS+

Shit if you don't have ps+ getting glory must be a nightmare. One co op mission is an easy 5k.

when I cleared my inventory out inbetween way of the strong missions, I was getting a couple thousand glory at a time, which is a decent enough chunk, but yeah if they never added that I were forced to farm a million revenants, I'd probably just give up

fuku

guys
what if instead of a mothwaifu spirit
what if you get to BE the mothwaifu?

>cute moth boy transformation
I'd buy it even if I had to farm 1 million glory

What's the new tank set people were talking about?

These are the times I wish Nioh wasn't exclusive

If the game was multiplat we would have the wiki filled with the new sets and effects in a day

Possible to the Masamune Date smithing texts from his fight in the new dlc?

Is there any real reason to play WotWise other than gear and some new enemy placements? I'm getting sick of replaying early levels again and again.

>Is there any real reason to play WotWise other than gear and some new enemy placements?

no, not really

if they didnt introduced ethereal items i wouldnt even touch it

whoops, meant for that guy. some of the new gear effects look cool but regrinding a good set is going to be much more of a hassle since ethereals cant be forged at all

>starting to feel carpal tunnel from farming saika's smithing texts with my kunai build
p-please give me a viable build that isn't just mashing the dpad

>50 + ~28 skill life drain 99 body tonfa build with WotE 6-piece and kara-jishi

how much health am I going to get back on a ki pulse attack or timely guard attack? should I do it?

>Do Fox Shrine level.
>It's pretty good.
>Boss isn't some Kitsune bitch but a small gauntlet of enemies you can ignore if you kill that foxes that spawn.

Kinda bogus.

>have 4.8k hp
>get hit by an attack that does 3.2k
>die
???

enough that on lower difficulties you'll kill anything long before it can do significant damage to you and on harder difficulties anything you try to trade blows with will kill you in 1 or 2 hits

it boosts everything

any kind of CtA or damage bonus is basically additional flat scaling for literally everything

there was probably elemental damage done to you as well that you didnt notice

you think so? i had no trouble tanking in wotd with tatenashi, break weapon, wind, devigorate, etc

if i do the same with WotE, it won't be enough?

To whomever thought up that Tonfas should carry all kinds of Electric Weapon buffs PLUS an exploding effect at the end of a combo...

You're a blessing. Thank you.

>rewatch it
>0 status effects on either me nor the yokai that killed me
>only got hit a single time
I can't make heads or tails of this lad

shockwaves

don't start this

post it so we can see too

Nine tail fox boss or spirit when

I want to fuck that Yokai.

That sounds fucking horrifying

>playing way of the wise
>sneaking around throwing knives and bombs and laying traps
>get into a scuffle with some bumpkin samurai wannabes
>miss time one dodge and get fatally nicked
>jokes on you suckers it was an illusion
>quickchange kicks in and drops me back into the fray
>right in front of some asshole winding up his axe to cleave my asshole apart
I fucking hate you quickchange you're such a piece of shit

It would probably fuck you instead

abuse daiba washi for the first guy, use living weapon for the second dude and go back to daiba washi for masamune

Is critical LW still the cheesiest build in the game?

you mean way of the wise? definitely. things might change with a max level set of ethereal gear, but my experience in the first 5 regions so far has been anything that doesn't one shot you will usually do at least 60% of you hp. I suppose it depends how fast you get hp back by attacking but it seems like a big risk

>power pills and rage still don't stack

When

i mean warrior of the east instead of tatenashi

how shit are the tonfas when dealing with groups?

ill give you an idea
>using tonfas to deal with groups

Yum.