These bikes are for pussies just get a liter:
a2bikes.co.uk/

Check your helmet's safety rating here:
crash.org.au/

webms with sound:
Previous thread:

First for looking at this bike

YA

I've heard they're ok, never ridden one myself.
Kinda want to, they look comfy.

Harley's best
Slam 14 Long Islands and one rip with with me.
I will talk bikes here as well

Go away slow poke

Or you could just stay there.
No one is against this.

Things were going so good, why ruin it with a new thread?

See what I mean?

It was more preemptive.
No ones being forced to use it.
But the end was coming.

Hoping the seller comes back to me with a good price, these span from €3000 to €5000 ish. The cafebastards have really driven up the prices.

If you can prove you can bench 315 for a single rep, no spotter intervention, no lift off, full range of motion and lockout, I will forever stop shitposting about you, promise.

Take it to the rip thread

Looks in fair condition, and no cafe fuckery to it.
Personally I wouldn't buy one, just want to test ride one.
But I hope you get a deal on it. Sound like you want to keep it as it.
Does seem to be an interesting bike as it.

I'm
None of the mechanics can get to an inspection of the bike until either tomorrow or after Christmas but I'm planning on leaving town for a few days. Would I be safe checking it out myself? I've worked on my dirt bike a bunch if that helps at all

>peopel caring about rip fag
pls stop talking about him in new threads

Its possible but when you go to look at it take your time and look at where the bike made contact with the ground. Also make sure the bike starts from cold and take your time

If it starts from *cold* (which means seller hasn't warmed it up for you) and runs ok and stops ok, you are likely ok. It's a $1300 bike, it has under 10,000 miles on it but I'm sure they were all newbie fuckery miles, just like what you will do.

you should be able to tell what kind of condition it is in by yourself. look for oil stains, weeping forks, etc

This is the cosmetic damage from when he laid it down. It really doesn't look like enough to really fuck the bike up too much

I've actually been riding for a little over a year and have gotten most of the newbie fuckery out of my system but I see your point

>I've actually been riding for a little over a year and have gotten most of the newbie fuckery out of my system but I see your point
Then don't get a beginner bike.

Like I said in the other thread, I'm mostly just looking for something that'll get me around town for the next couple years before I leave the country and the bike I have now is constantly breaking down

>been riding over a year
>wants a 300
but no, scratched fairings won't hurt anything

Best baiku reporting in

That's the damage? Go buy the bike.

I've been riding a 223cc dirt bike for the last year and I've loved it for the times that it's worked. I think a 300 sport bike will be enough to keep me happy for a couple years

>scratched fairings
perfect reason to cover your bike with animu stickers!

Only time will tell
But I am getting an R-series 1970-80 by April, that's for sure

make another one where that guy said that wearing a full face will fuck up your jaw compared to an open faced

I don't care if this is propaganda, she's still so qt

post nice bikes and not fucking harleys all the time

Cousin.

They are especially comfy if you are tall. They are beautifully built (inside of engine looks like aircraft parts), easy to work on and hold value much better than later BMWs because the classic airheads are easy to work on. BMW owner groups like BMWOA are very helpful and Bimmers tend to have an educated rider base (as do Guzzis).

did a sex wee

Eh...
*Inquisitive animegirl*
What?

Very much approved

>Cousin! Let's go bowling

Aaah SV1k user.

I nearly bought one of those.

I was between a 919, FZ1 and the SV but the former two were either too expensive or not available. Also I was in the market for something faired for longer trips

>Cousin! Let's go bowling

First thing that sprung to my mind too.

Aye, same here, the Hornet was cheaper and I didn't really need a liter peter for commuting to work

hornets look but this is goat

Pic

>Very much approved
They don't make them like they used to

You need a smaller silencer mate. And a tail delete. And bar end mirrors. And new turn signals

why won't they make a 600 of these for fags like me

they are probably going to do a 650 one.

>DBT stisker
>exposing your power levels
what a magnificent bastard

>stisker
wtf is a stisker?

shut up

i don't know what you're talking about user it stands for death by throttle

only if you give me a little kiss bby ;)

I'm on the fence about buying one.

We'll see if its price is reasonable. And if it has other colors. I don't like black.

but they'll probably take too long and i'll settle on an xsr700

candy apple red>all

>it stands for death by throttle
oh, ok.
*these aren't the weaboos we're looking for.
move along. move along.

Is it possible to ride a bike with a clutch for the first time without dropping it?

I only rode postie bikes before.

I know that I need to basically keep the clutch partially engaged for much longer with a bike. I really don't want to drop it.

>tfw R3 is being going to sit for months at a time when I'm working
>not sure if I should trade it in for pennies for a new bike or keep it

):

I always liked the look of those Hornets.
I would definitely buy one like that if i had the chance

>I know that I need to basically keep the clutch partially engaged for much longer with a bike
what do you mean

What are you fucking retarded? Ofcourse, unless you breathe through your mouth all the time. Or are fat. Go look at all the crash-vids, it's always the fatties who go down.

Basically you let it bite and then keep it like that until you are solidly moving, then release it the rest of the way.

IDK, it's what my brother told me.

This piece on my shoei popped out and now my visor won't lock in. Anyone have any idea to get it back in?

Shit. i just not remember Hornets aren't available to burgers.
guess i'll have to get a 599 maybe

They're fairly cheap for earlier models (my '98 till '04), '05-'06 like mine is a tad bit more expensive. It is widely regarded as the better looking Hornet, and the most fun. So I guess it holds more value.

It looks like the retaining guide on your visor snapped off. If that's the case, take out the broken piece and change the visor.

If not, I don't really see what I'm looking at

almost everything said in this snippet can apply to horse riding as well

Yeah it's the same bike. Honda couldn't use the name because AMC had the rights to it.

People forget that Shoei was once a bargain brand.

If that tab is supposed to go under, you are probably going to have to figure out what flexed to make it pop in the first place. This might not be obvious.

Otherwise, take a screwdriver and disassemble.

Is this an RF1200 BTW? Plenty of google hits on that one for visor fuckery

It's the release to remove the visor. It has a lip that popped up and I'm afraid to break it if I try to force it in.

dissasemble it, it happened to mine and just put it back on.

Yep rf-1200. It fell maybe two feet and the visor popped out. Couldn't get the visor back in and noticed the lip sticking out

That gay little part has been the death of a shoei and two arais for me. I think you can get a new part but ive never done it.

Aah I see it now.

Your best bet is what this user said Unless you can somehow pop the whole lever off

Yeah your thread is full of win.

Thanks guys. Took it apart and was able to fix it. Easier than I thought it would be

dont reply to it and it will leave to its containmet thread

Ha!
My bandit does kinda feel like a Roman.
It's sad right now tho, I haven't ridden it in like a month.
Late reply I know, I was out getting supplies for my other hobby.

anyone here can tell me why we don't use RPS instead of the shitty outdated RPM format?
don't we have the technology to get an accurate measurement every second?

The device your looking at is called a visor pot. They are sold separately for like $20. One they 'pop' they will never stop (had to be done) just get a new one. Or attempt fixing/damaging it..

finally got a couple of my friends interested in getting bikes

my days as the lonely rider are numbered

When you ride alone, you ride with Hitler.
Soon, you won't have to be a nazi.

Good for you m8

That is a very tiny man.

Make sure you put your bike to sleep at a reasonable time dbt

why is there no grom liter peter

slep tight snow bike

That white thing (not the rider) am I looking at a stunt cage?

I thought it was a meme but riding my bike actually makes me care less for my problems and obligations
like I could just go on the highway and take off, ride a thousand miles and leave everything behind
sometimes I feel like I should just do it

You've finally been woke

People do that. did it.

>tfw cold as shit and less desirable to go riding

Ya. Not me on the grom but tons of people put cages on them.

how many times did you drop it

it's okay you can tell us

>implying that's even him

dont reply to it

So far I've put 2,000 miles on my SV650, should I do any maintenance? I bought it at a shop and they had everything done before I picked it up. I'm worried I am putting a lot of miles on my bike, i've had it for 3 months. I do not daily it.