/ink/ - Splatoon 2 General

Babby's First Quad Edition

Previous: Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The next NA/EU Splatfest is Mayo vs Ketchup, to be held in the first weekend of August.
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) - The Inkbrush is out now!
- New updating patching exploit and tweaking special costs: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/p/897

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
>S2 New weapon stats
-imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>S2 Headgear
-imgur.com/a/9w8lx
>S2 Shirts
-imgur.com/a/gUexS
>S2 Shoes
-imgur.com/a/Cq7La

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Discord
- Nope.

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> if you want to add your friend code before splatoon goes out use this:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13546026
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this games cool

[woomy in spanish]

>Find my dead father's iPhone
>Manage to get it working
>Am finally able to use Splatnet
>Find it's underwelming as fuck.
I did find out I went 34-16 in my last 50 games, if that's a good thing.

How come the splatnet shop sucks?

I want to escape rank C hell.

Why does it take so long to find a match? Does nobody play this game?

Just keep playing, you'll make it

Which weapons do you consider to be crutch weapons, /ink/? The top 5 or so will be put in a future Strawpoll to determine the biggest crutch weapon in Splatoon 2.

strawpoll.me/13546026

If the weapon you think is a crutch isn't in this list, respond to this post with the name of that weapon.

What weapon you rocking with, Gonzalez?

Callie is STUPID.

>New updating patching exploit and tweaking special costs
Did they patch ticket farming? 'Cause I don't see that in the patch notes.

salmon run in 15 MINUTES?!

First for real art

Nobody can buy the system buddy

>she does this at least one more time

Yes they did

I'd rather just give her a blaster

They did

>I like to build up a good lather and then scrub like crazy!

What did Marina mean by this?

Summer time thick hair rules. lather up your hair, let it sit and scrub the fuck down and rinse your hair last.

Enperry dualies amigo

None.

So how are you supposed to get more of those tickets in game then?

>Only three Splatoon shota doujins in existence
>One of them is shit
Why is this world so cruel?

WHEN WILL THEY BRING IT BACK

>still haven't updated
>still farming gold tickets RIGHT NOW
hahahahahaha

Okay how do I play salmon run with you guys? I've only played with randoms.

It is, if you throw away shooter mentality and accept that you have no honor because the only playstyle that will get you anywhere is cowardly sneakyboi.

Oh, fuck. I only grabbed like 20 of each ticket.

I haven't actually gone into ranked because I'm grinding out weapons. Is ranked entirely tower control? And what the hell is league?

>mfw I try out the splatbrella for the first time

Assuming all of the hero replicas get made she does it 9 fucking times

She was always a dumb bimbo. I don't know why Calliefags try so hard to deny it.

>Captcha:Select all images with sunglasses.
Ha.

Losing a match you dominated in is suffering

They'll split it in half, calling it.

>squelcher dualies
please no

As compensation for the large quantities of gratuitous nudity in the official manga.

Shit's gonna be an instant main as soon as it releases.

I'm new to amibos, why would you hot glue one?

WHO'S READY FOR SOME LATE NIGHT SALMON RUN

>I'm new to amibos, why would you hot glue one?
(You)

Why not join the discord? The actual ink discord.
discord.gg/b5nap3v

As Team Callie I don't deny it
It's part of her charm, in fact

Callie is best girl and she doesn't even know it

Get a load of this guy

She's not wrong though

I get the feeling that whole thing isn't entirely canon, half the dialog is callbacks to the first game and bad jokes.

On an unrelated note, has the Great Zapfish always been able to fly?

I'll play with you user, what's your pay grade?

1418-5835-8201

I need a team of profreshonals ready and waiting.

Looks like that's a point for stick controls.

>Inkopolis Square
I rather not

>Not using old Capcha

I've added you

I guess you could hot glue it but it would fuck up the electronics right? Why waste $15 by hotgluing it before you get the content off?

>play splatling
>retard on my team keeps standing in front of me, firing at people he can't even reach with his weapon
Please, if you have a splatling teammate, don't stand in front of us. We already have to charge to fire our fucking weapons and you retards just make us waste our time and ink and prevent us from killing those enemies before they reach us.

>posting unspoilered spoilers
FUCK YOU TO DEATH user

It's much faster to unlock weapons playing Ranked than it is Turf War

So is ranked mode basically just luck? You can't communicate with your teammates in any fashion so unless you are way better than your current rank you can't carry in any way. It's like playing any other ranked video game except with no voice chat.

Good teams communicate through the map and the voice commands

It's time

>stick controls
???

>not finishing the story at least once by now

There's two fucking voice commands, one of which ("Booyah!") communicates literally nothing. It's not even like Overwatch where they have 6-7 different voice commands you can try to use in lieu of voice chat.

It looked like stick control movement to me.

Pearl and Marina are finally friends!

New thread repost
The squid sisters both have red mouths like humans in canon, even though regular woomies have ink-colored mouths. We've never seen a woomy blush, but the "gets your ink pumping" comments from Marie and Marina would imply they have ink for blood, and thus would blush ink-colored.

I think too hard about these things.

Well I finally googled it, but I don't see why that guy last thread didn't wait till after to cum on it. I don't see the appeal of cuming on an inanimate object, but if you like it thats fine

>team has two aerosprays
Gee fucking golly, who could've seen the team being shit coming?

That Octo bitch wishes.

how the fuck do I skip this pearl and marina update shit every time? I can see the stages just fine in the MP lobby holy shit

humpback dump and pump

This game throws so much info at you you should always know what to do. Just watch what your teammates do and either help them if they need it or don't interfere with their deeds if they don't. If you find yourself thinking "Man, if only I could call out that guy over there to save me", next time this situation happens to someone else you come to their rescue.

>Well I finally googled it
Just how fucking new are you.

It really depends on if you have shitters or if you have a right wing death squad. If you are all decent, you develop a team esp somewhat like the Geth from Mass Effecf

Holy shit dude you never played Splatoon 1 you have no fucking right to complain

>first wave
>find goldie

Friends ≠ best friends

"This way" says a lot, though. Not to mention "Ouch" gives your team a warning about lurking enemies.

I love the freaking out jellyfish and the snapchatting squid in the background of these.

2142-6504-2535
Profreshonal ready and waiting

>it wasn't bait
I miss the constant announcements

>Drink Ticket
I'm ready to fucking die

I'm not a degenerate that jacks off to plastic statues, so I didn't know the term, but I knew people did that.

But Marina is Pearl's only friend.

This would be better if Marie didn't have that anger mark. Just deadpan.

I'M PEARL'S FRIEND!

>It's part of her charm, in fact
Marie is still the better character, but lately I'm finding Callie alot more fuckable for some reason.

>I'm not a degenerate that jacks off to plastic statues
I don't hotglue my amiibos or plushes, but I have jacked it to more degenerative shit, see the blaster comment from earlier in the thread

>Get a team wipe with one second left on the clock of the third wave

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME

Godddamnit, did I already miss a group for salmon run? I've been waiting to play all day.

You failed mr.grizz

I didn't even notice the anger mark at first, anyone know how to edit it out without it looking like shit?

5 hours in ms paint.

Not making it transparent.

I have no idea how to play salmon with you guys. Here's my code I'm profreshional 40/99 atm. wat do? 2042-1952-0243
I desire ink friends

Can you free octavio?

>4 splattershots
HOOOLY SHIT

After you upgrade all of the hero weapons, you can buy tickets with power eggs.

but good luck, power eggs from salmon run dont count, so you'll have to either do levels or grind bosses for 50 eggs each.

trieze, did you already get a full group?

Profresh and added

Why not?

Fuck it, are you guys going to do an all-nighter for Salmon Run? I should've napped but I'm considering sacrificing my sleep.

Anyone else feel a powerful urge to throw her to the ground and ruin her or is that just mean?