OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

your car > whores

post waifu

fun fact: people are most suicidal near the holidays

so """"""happy holidays""""""

Holy shit that explains it

I’m at the gym faggit you should go too

Car is bulletproof don’t need to fuck around with it all the time

Post your 1 rep max for squat, bench, and deadlift

My dog died

was it a yappie little shit or a real dog?

I didn't like the way the resonator flapped around the engine bay like a semi flaccid penis so I took it off and replaced it with a plumbing cap end.

sorry bro

F

pic of dog?

>dead thread

>captcha MASTERS 30mins

Too busy wrapping presents for my parents. I've spent all night building my dad an AR-15 from a bunch of parts I bought around Black Friday.

Also bros > hos.

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
at my aunts place for christmas. cooked a shit ton of chinese food with my cousins for dinner
>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
>implying i have either
>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
drive the shit out of my aunts 03 matrix.
>your car > whores
yes
>post waifu
maya is the greatest miracle of the universe

barrel length?

Curly coated retriever
It's alright, he didn't look like he was in pain, cancer sucks
Pic

20 inch with a rifle length gas tube. I'm building him an M16A4 clone topped with all the KAC accoutrements that he used during his time in the military. Only thing I'm missing is the ACOG which I'll buy him for his birthday in March.

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
Idk. Only entertainment in my town is the london bridge and a bowling alley. I already bowled anyway.
>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
Just went out with like 10 guys for breakfast (yesterday). all of them are car guys which is a plus. One guy has a 70s stock bronco. Dont have gf
>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Watch and follow TOUGE1995 & peoples car of Veeky Forums stuff.
>your car > whores
yes
>post waifu
Dont watch much anime. Ryuko I guess.

ayy is that the fixed triangle stock?
i always wonder if that really was a one size fits all

Yeah, looks similar to this right now. The A2 length stock is honestly not, it doesn't work well with anybody wearing body armor. The M16A1 (in my opinion) had the perfect length for a fixed stock, not too long for manlets, not too short for lanklets, and works with body armor.

A few friends are coming back in town from uni so hopefully we'll hang out Saturday night. Till then it's feels Friday.

I'm gonna slap some stickers on my 97 accord auto shitbox tomorrow.

Best 3D waifu.

3AM start saturday morning for the xmas rush, so I was SLEEPING.

> Plans
3 days off for xmas. Gotta go collect the turkey tomorrow, hanging out with a friend later in the day, so I'm hoping for some drier weather to go vroom in.
Xmas day is xmas day. I will be in no fit state to move, let alone ride. Although if I'm not completely paralysed from a food overdose, I may ride if it's not raining.
Boxing day is family meetup day, so I will be driving some really fucking tricky roads to get there.

I really really want to ride, but wet roads and brand new tires. Gotta scrub some surface off them.

My bike > Your car > Whores.

>work nights
>have birthday off (today)
>car blower motor is dying
>its_not_going_to_get_any_warmer.mov
>spend 12-5am in the dark under the dash
>couple torx screws left over.

drinking myself to sleep

New engine mounts for the beater shitbox. Prepping a new fuel pump and lines for my good car.

snu snu

>Was out last minute Christmas shopping fighting with all of the REEEEEEing parents
>Actually having friends or gf
>Fight with stupid power steering
>Yes
>I don't watch Chinese cartoons