Is this a fun car? : /

Is this a fun car? : /

Someone I know borrowed a purple PT Cruiser once. He says he has the distinct memory of driving past a group of girls and seeing all of them point and laugh at him.

Was it a convertable? Cause convertables are fun for special people.

yes
people make fun of you

Turbo model - "fun" if you've literally never driven anything besides a bicycle before :)

Wow. You sound like a real special mother fucker.

Miat is always the answer

Miata is a gay car. Pt cruiser is much more manly.

Only the PTGT with a Manual is fun. Pt cruisers in general are very practical, comfortable, and pretty reliable.
t. Currently owns 3 PT Cruisers

One is the GT (which is turbocharged and manual), one is a base model auto winter shitbox, the third is a purple touring edition manual convertible with fake wood paneling

Who the fuck buys fucking 3 pt cruisers

>Currently owns 3 PT Cruisers

Not me, I only bought 1 :^)

I inherited 2 of the things (the vert and the base). I’m not complaining though, a free car is a free car (x2).
If I’m being honest, I don’t mind it. The vert is nice in the summer for (PT) cruising to the beach, and having a winter shitbox so I don’t need to drive my low, sporty car (PTGT) in the snow is nice. It just happens that they are all flavors of the same model.

Dude I would be pretty pissed if three of these, right next to each other, were always parked on my street

>t. Currently owns 3 PT Cruisers
y tho

I feel like one of these would be enough to make me want to die, let alone 3 of them.

I remember my family had one: it's not fun. It's not fun to drive, and it always had something wrong with it. I remember when I got a lowest model accord from '01as my first car, and my dad loved it so much, 3 months later he sold the cruiser and got a V6 '04 accord.

I've heard the GTs can be neat sleepers at the very least

>t. Currently owns 3 PT Cruisers
what the fuck

Well there is usually only one, maybe two. The vert lives in the garage, and the silver GT is in usually a covered carport/portable garage during winter. The black beater goes in the carport in summer.

I want to die, but it’s not because of the cars :^)

Besides, the black one is probably getting scrapped in the springtime. The rear floor is almost totally rusted out and it has 160k on the clock. Needs new suspension and tires and it’s not worth it.

>idea first car for someone special
They got that right

Even as a convertible it looks boring.

You can have fun in any car, it's about how you drive.
Even if you have no engine, as long as there's a hill, you can have fun.

You've got all of these faggots turbocharging or engine swapping their Honda Civics to make them go fast in a straight line, and they may even drive fast in a straight line sometimes.
But you can have fun in a bare bones stock as fuck Honda Civic attacking the downhill of the local mountain pass.

Horey fug’n SHET!! 3 PT CRUISERS!!!!!!
Thats gotta be some kind of world record.